Scary Matrix Theroy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Labyrinth
ok i dont think this has been posted but this is the BEST theroy of the martix to what gonna happen in the next movie...SO DO NOT READ cuz its VERY upsetting(and long) but it could be true...dont forget to put h-t-t-p in front (my newbie self is unable to post links)

ngemu.com/forums/showthr...?threadid=38092

Labyrinth
wow NO ONE read this>????

Kes
Cant get in. keeps saying its not found. Can you PM me the link?

sandman
i read it and the scarey thing it makes total sense

chica16
man people need to get lives.... lol

Stovenutts
yes

nickjs21
if anyone who is able to can post the link, i'd be obliged. when i try to go to it, it says the same thing kes said.

Labyrinth
http:*//ww*w.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=38092

REMOVE the stars

Kes
Still doesn't work. Probably because of this part :"showthr...?threadid" Does 3points kinda screw it up. Can you PM me the link?

CrazyShady
Me 2 please

Labyrinth
removed the stars i fixed the link if it STILL doesnt work ill pm u it, but if worked for me

CrazyShady
it didnt work

Agent_Smith
it worked for me.....that was some scary sh*t

nickjs21
that was absolutely incredible. not necessarily the theory itself, but just the thought process that went into making it.

i must say, he brings up nigh-unarguable points. *shrug* november will tell us if we've all been mind-****ed by the w.bros

Celsius
the guy has a point.

Crappybob
Sorry this is also total crap. This dumbass totally ignores the fact that they set off emps all the time and they don't pass out. He claims that Neo and everyone in Zion is a robot who thinks they are human. What a crock. He claims that Neo makes his own emp at the end of reloaded because he is a robot. But if that the case then the whole crew of the neb would have been destroyed at the end of The Matrix when they set off the emp.

Stovenutts
yea they couldnt be robots, good point bob, the emps woulda shut all the robots down.

rysdigital
if zion were zero one, it would be in the real world.
how could they not notice they are not human in the real world?!
the robots from the 2nd Renaissance didnt look like humans at
all, just the form. they had no flesh, hair, real eyes, etc.

Deimos_2003
And anyway, why would the humans bother to keep the robots alive after they'd fried them with the EMP fallout from the nukes? It's not like they were dependant on them after all - they'd managed perfectly well without the A.I robots after 01 was set up. It makes little sense to hook them up to the Matrix.

Deimos

CrazyShady
They r not robots. Why would they have "machine on machine crime"?

Korri
u have a thing abt excrement dont u Llaughing out loudL

nickjs21
well, all of you that say that theory is crap have a point. but i'm not sure if any of you actually took the time to read the entire thing -- it's a tough one to do in one sitting, but you can make it. he answers each one of those questions himself.

personally, i don't believe it. but i've got nothing to back it up, because he has already countered every imaginable valid argument we could come up with. and saying "this is total crap" isn't a valid argument, btw.

Crappybob
I said that this theory is crap and I meant it. I read all of that dumbshits drivel and within 19 seconds I had crushed it. He didn't answer the question I raised anywhere in his crap post. The question, Nickjs21, is did you even read my post before your swelled brain felt like acting smart?

My argument is very valid and pokes a big hole in his stupid theory. If you would have been smart enough to read the rest of my post you would see that. Lets work on our reading comprehension before we try to follow up on any of my posts in the future. I don't like wasting my time keeping you in the "know".

nickjs21
and i don't like wasting my time on people like you, who can't even get into a single matrix discussion without putting someone else down. all i said was "i'm not sure you read the entire thing." maybe because you're so used to using sarcasm, that's all you could understand it as, but i was being serious. what purpose does talking shit about everyone do for you? you feel like a big boy now? grow up.

"This dumbass totally ignores the fact that they set off emps all the time and they don't pass out."
-- OK, we'll start with this one. i don't think posting a theory qualifies him as a dumbass, but hey, you're king of the world, right? he DOES counter this point. he says we've never actually seen an emp set off where we could prove that everyone stayed conscious. at the end of the first one, the screen goes black after the emp is released and then they show everyone seemingly "waking up," according to him. and neo passed out after the emp-thing was released at the end of m2.

"He claims that Neo makes his own emp at the end of reloaded because he is a robot. But if that the case then the whole crew of the neb would have been destroyed at the end of The Matrix when they set off the emp."
-- why is that? do they say anywhere in the matrix that electrical equipment would be completely destroyed if an emp were set off, and not just knocked out? if all things electrical were completely destroyed, how is the neb still flying in m2 after an emp went off in it in the first movie? he thinks emps just knock them out.

so yes, he did counter all your arguments. "Lets work on our reading comprehension before we try to follow up on any of my posts in the future." i suggest the same advice to you.

Korri
now now boys no fighting plz

Deimos_2003
Hey, just calm down guys; it's only a theory! Bob, just because you've found a hole in the theory doesn't mean it's stupid, and likewise it doesn't mean that the guy who wrote it is a dumbass. On the contrary, he's obviously put loads of time and effort into it and it's the most original idea I've seen (transcending all the usual MWAM etc stuff) for ages.

However, I do agree with the point that you've made; the same thing struck me when I read it. The EMP is clearly set off - and notice that Morpheus doesn't faint/fall to the floor - and the screen goes black *after* the Sentinels are knocked down by the blast. Note that Trinity isn't injured by it in any way - she tries to shield Neo with her body.

Secondly, don't you think that the humans would have noticed previously that every time an EMP is set off, they all have blackouts and faint? Just because we only see an EMP blast once in the films (or twice, according to the theory) doesn't mean that there haven't been any others...

Finally, the way I understood it was that an EMP blast deals irreparable damage to electrics (the use of the line 'fries any electrical system' in M1 gave me that view) which is why the Neb's non-essential systems are shut down. If the EMP only knocks machines out (so to speak) then that would mean that the crew of the Neb (Morpheus, Trin, Neo and an injured Tank) would have to manhandle the Sentinels out of the ship before they 'woke up'. Am I the only one who finds that scenario unlikely?

Deimos

Korri
yeah i agree

sandman
i've re read and re thoguth abt it.. there is some flawed logic to his arguement.. and i don't really buy into the whole thing anymore. the twins and the three aganets former 1s? no one in reloaded we see a total of 4 agents (neo calls the upgrades) plus as we see in animatrix there are way more agents than that. as far as it being the machines trapped in the matrix.. i'm still working on that

Labyrinth
you guys take sum of thi stuff a lil too serious...

its a threoy sumone wrote i posted it take it for what its worth..but well kno errything 11.05 do chill till then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.