Michael VS. Leatherface (Rumor)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElmStreetFan01
There's a rumor of a Michael Myers (Halloween Series) verus Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massecre) being released Summer 2005. Who will win.

BackFire349
leatherface puts micheal to shame in every single possible catagory. micheal myers is just a watered down leatherface. but micheal is more popular so he would probably win.

TedO
Hmm... well, Myers isn't even that scary. He's basically a toned down Jason (and yes, I know, he's not a Jason rip off, it's just a comparison). Leatherface was a freak, really, and I belive he should defeat Myers. But, like BF said, Myers is a more popular character so he'd prob win.

ElmStreetFan01
Well, I saw a special preview of the end. Guess who won.

BackFire349
the one who least deserves too.

myersguy
who wins

ElmStreetFan01
Michael Myers

ommidude
What if there was a movie comming out that was Freddy v.s Jason v.s. Michael Myersv.s. leatherface??? well there is one thats suppuse to come out in 2010 guess who wins??? Jason Voorhees

freak_show
Myers would ***** slap Jason, and leatherface. Of Course Freddy would win.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Ok lets say there is a Mike Myers vs Leatherface vs Jason vs Freddy lets see the statistics lol

Freddy: Strength: 6 out of 10
Speed: 9 out of 10
Wisdom: 9 out of 10

Leatherface: Strength: 8 out of 10
SPeed: 5 out of 10
Wisdom: 3 out of 10

Mike Myers: Strengtj: 9 out of 10
Speed: 3 out of 10
Wisdom: 4 out of 10

Jason: Strength 10 out of 10
Speed 1 out of 10
Wisdom 1 out of 10.

Tell me if i should change anything or maybe one should have greater speed than the other lol i had nothing to do so i did this lol

ElmStreetFan01
Freddy All Of The Way. They don't call me ElmStreetFan01 for nothing.

DeNiro
i would like to see leather face win against myeyers cause isnt like leather face a regular type of guy that is a cross dresser i mean no speacil powers or nothing. but i would like to see the four of them against eachother but fo sho freddy would win i mean he is like more powerful then ne of them cause everyone else is retarded. but as i always said i really would like to see sumone face pinhead pinhead is now my favorite horror guy i relaly cant see how ne one would be able to beat him i dont know how many times i have siad that but it is just fun to say it.

freak_show
Pinhead is a punk ass *****. The movies are garbage. And Just remember 1 thing In all the land fear 1 thing fear the Djinn.

DeNiro
yeah pinhead is a punk ass ***** sure ok ill put pinhead against anyone ne day and i dont even know who the **** Djinn is

ElmStreetFan01
Nutballs.

KidRock
HAHA yeah right. myers doesnt even compare in strength. and jason can take A LOT more blows/punishment then myers can. jason would rip him in half.

ElmStreetFan01
Yeah right.

DeNiro
i have my money on jason when it comes to jason vs mike fo sho

BackFire349
if you are judging by the creativity of each character, then leatherface is the undeniable winner. he paved the way and inspired all the others, and he came about 5 years before all the others at least. he's also the only one that is somewhat believeable and i think that makes him scarier. but of course it wouldnt really work out since he seems to be the only one of the characters that is mortal. so he would die quickly if all faught. but that doesnt change the fact that he is still king and is the most complext and fascinating horror character ever.

ElmStreetFan01
$10,000,000 Dollars on Freddy.

Michael Myers 1
Hey not to argue with neone but i think Mike would win and hears my reason.First of all i gotta give credit to leatherface but i dont think he can chainsaw mike.... wait mikes slwoer no expression sad well neways i dont think mike would be able to get Chainsawed or maybe he could but i wouner wat he taste like :/ well mike can teleport dont 4get that and hes sneaky as hell well i change my mind cause leatherface cud easily chop him up but mike has been decapitaed b4 and when he supposivly dies he comes bak alive or disappears so that would be a grrrrrrrrreat fight

BackFire349
micheal would win for the sole reason that he is more popular with the public. LeatherFace is superior however.

BABOON
from what ive heard there is going to be a michael myers vs. pinhead(lame)...and possibly a remake of the original Halloween..but john carpenter will only do it for 20 million dollars....personally i think carpenter's time would be better spent making big trouble in little china 2 or another(good) escape movie. smokin'

BABOON
if michael myers went back to being as agile as he was in the first halloween...jumping ontop of cars and stuff...he'd own leatherface... he is pure evil.... leatherface is pure...retard...not saying hes a bad character or anything..i love the texas chainsaw massacre.. but my money would be on michael. smokin'

BackFire349
yeah, thats what makes leatherface so incredibly disturbing, he's doing all the horrible acts he does with the mentality of a young child.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i always here everyone talking about the big guyz like Mike, Jason, Freddy Leatherface etc...cmon dont forget the little guyz. Chucky, Troll, Leprechaun etc..cmon i wanna see a midget fight smile lol

BackFire349
that would be neat as well.

grymlock
i put my money on pinhead... for sure he will suck all 4 of them in the tormented hell... but who knows maybe leatherface sudenly snap and cut off pinhead body and freddy started to play football with pinhead head with jason and myer started to be a chearleader... what the f**k am i writing here... sorry guys!! weard thing's do happen....
cheers mate!! :beer"

K Kruegers Twin
Freddy all the way! big grin He would kick all their asses!

DeNiro
pinheads cybortes or what ever u call them would be able to whoop the shit out of myers but to have the main man pinhead actully fight myers would be like ahving a five years old fight a 250 pounds bodybuilder i mean myers will have no chances this movie will be stupid and shouldnt be made cause if they make ne movie that has to do with pinhead it should be everyone against him cause honestly who is goiung to defeat him. and that pic of freddy vs jason vs myers is so wicked cool i luv it greta pic mang

Michael Myers 1
Hey they should have a tag team match instead of Mike vs Jason they should have

Mike AND Jason VS. Martha Stewart and Christopher Lowell (the gay guy)

hmmmmmm who would win?

whistle

Micheal_Myers
I know I am new and all but here I go anyway

First off with the Leatherface thing...there is no need to daydream when the real next movie is not that!...the real next Halloween movie is being voted on right now for its plot at the offical micheal myers website!...the next movie is none other than ....Micheal Myers VS Pinhead!...that is if the vote passes in which the current results are 59% saying yes and 41% saying no.

I think that Micheal Myers would win!...since I am a big fan of his!

The proof for this next movie vote is at Halloweenmovies.com ...

Also...touching the Myers VS Leatherface topic...here is my oppinion...and please at least try to respect it as I have respected all of yours...I think that Mikey would win that fight as well....

Thank you for listening...

Michael Myers 1
YO GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND! LOOK AT THE PIC!

BackFire349
there is no way micheal myers could logically beat pinhead, pinhead has demonic powers and is a lap dog for satan, myers is basically just a crazy guy with an extreme threshold for pain. in a fair fight pinhead would win, this is factual.

Micheal would beat leatherface because of the popularity reasons, but leatherface is the better and more unique of the two characters, which is why i like him more.

DeNiro
once again pinhead will ***** slap myers i mean the guy works in fuc*kin hell i mean there is no way myers would win cause pinhead can use those fuc*king chains and shit he has but ne way bro just cause ur new and just cause u disagree with ya dosent mean we will ever attack on ur responses sure we make make fun of them but only jokin around so make sure u always say ur honest opinion even if it sumthin crazy like myers would beat pinhead big grin

DeNiro
leather face is kinda gay in a sense cause he is a cross dresser but that is what makes him such a great murder type guy just cause u never see that in movies and i have a prfound appreciation for TCM just a great movie i like him way better then myers but my main man is PINHEAD and Freddy pinhead first of course

slayer
they'de probaly have some bizarre way myers beats pinhead since i think the hellraiser movies r over and theres still a bunch of halloween movies 2 be made

Micheal_Myers
Thats probably what would happen...I guess.Micheal Myers doesnt live in some ****ed up supernatural world.His movies have more of a non-fictional taste to them...except for the times he was supposed to die but didnt!...but if you bring him up agaisnt a guy with super natural stuff like working in hell.Then he is in a super natural world meaning that they can make some ****ed up way to have micheal win....or just have him cut off pinheads' ****ed up head.... laughing out loud laughing out loud

grymlock
basically you guy's... what do you think the story will be regarding myer vs pinhead?? coz talking about myer meeting with pinhead in pinhead domain for sure myer will suffer... only some bizzare weird way that myer will win the battle... but the main point here is what the story will be?? cheers mate!! beer

DeNiro
myers will loose there is no werid way u can kill pinhead u can saend him back to hell but u aint going to kill him nor can u kill myers but myers seems to get killed and disapper for years but pinhead they dont even try to kiull him its just like send him bak as fast as possible but here is what will happen pinhead will be killing of people the humans will do what they did in F vs J like how they used jason to kill freddy so they will use myers to get pinhead but pinhead will kill mike in the process but in that time the humans will send him and myers bak to hell and u will prolly see them together in hell pinhead of course fuc*kin with mike badly

BABOON
where'd you find that picture at?

Micheal_Myers
Well I know this doesnt matter but I took a survey at school today one who people think would win...

the results were....

Myers: 33
Pinhead: .....uhm....you wont believe this but....8...

This isnt really an accurate way to solve the entire experiment but....this tells me that myer's will probably end up winnning some way out of popularity

grymlock
yup.... anyway i drink to that... cheers mate!! beer

BackFire349
that just shows how ignorant the public is about horror movies.

Michael Myers 1
yea i found that pic on a site i found i 4got the link srry but search 4 helloween
neways look what i found

With the success of Freddy vs. Jason this weekend, it's almost a definite that New Line is greenlighting a sequel, if they have not done so already.

Well, Entertainment Weekly reports that Michael Myers is highly likely for the sequel, more so than the Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash rumors out there.

Apparently, the producers behind "Halloween" contacted New Line about including Myers in the sequel, with the proposed title "Friday The 13th: A Halloween Nightmare".

confused smile

Michael Myers 1
and and heres a story about Mike vs. Leatherface

Michael is driving down the road in one of his busted up cars, and all of a sudden leatherface runs out of the woods screaming like a pig, with his "pretty woman" mask on. Michael stomps on the gas, and runs right over leatherface. As he is under the car, Michael puts in in reverse, then back into drive. Leatherface is no more.

WINNER: MICHAEL

Michael Myers 1
i kno im annoying but heres a good story on Mike vs. Jason

It's Halloween, 1996, but this time we're not returning to Haddonfield; this time we're visiting Camp Crystal Lake. It's been a year since Tommy Doyle, young Stephen Lloyd, and Kara & Danny Strode escaped the deadly clutches of Michael Myers. Now, with the spectre of Haddonfield and Michael Myers thousands of miles away, the foursome travel to Crystal Lake, New Jersey to join some friends in a Halloween party. Although, Haddonfield is thousands of miles away, Michael Myers is not, but this time, they will have another masked maniac to deal with because Jason Voorhees is soon to return from hell with the help of another group of college-aged kids. This will be a night unlike ANY experienced at Camp Blood because this night is the night in which Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers will meet face-to-face, or perhaps, mask-to-mask. Who will win, who will lose, and who will survive this living nightmare?

BABOON
lol.....sounds good....the first hour and a half of the movie should be michael driving...in real time...then at the end he runs over leatherface....the end.

Micheal_Myers
I dont have any problem with the story and all...but it would be more exciting if Micheal ended it with the knife like he ussually does...its more traditional that way...and we're all more used to it....I dont think Micheal has really ever hit anyone with one of his cars.But he does drive them during his stalkings....also...I dont think the public is ignorant for choosing Micheal...just missinformed...half of them didnt even know who Pinhead was...and the other half actually just liked Micheal Myers and would enjoy seeing him win...and others just thought he would win!...I personally know that Micheal has the odds agaisnt him...but I think it would be nice to see him win...

Michael Myers 1
ok i beleive that and i got a question......... is it true that Mikey is possessed by Demons???? cause i read on holloweenmovies.com that the thorn thing (which i dont understand) sorta says that hes possessed by demons.... is that true?!?!?! and if it is that gives him the odds agains pinhead

well ok pinhead would probally win but......
MIKES MOVIES R WAY BETTER! big grin

Micheal_Myers
I havent seen the curse of Micheal Myers yet ..(Halloween 6)...but soo far it sounds pretty gay...unlike the original version.Its a whople bunch of sacrifice bullshit and stuff...soo maybe he is possessed by demons...but I have no clue....if so....I would think of that as a plot twist almost as disturbing as the Jason turning to a cyborg thing in jason X..

Micheal_Myers
HALLOWEEN The Curse Of Michael Myers was released to audiences in a very different version than originally intended. The original cut of the film has become known as the "Producer's Cut." Although this version has never been released to the public, many fans have tracked down bootleg video tapes to see what happened in this earlier version. They come to find the "Producer's Cut" is almost an entirely different film!

For starters, the opening titles themselves are quite different. The entire original cut was not filled with fast-flashing montages, as Joe Chappelle's final cut was. Dr. Loomis performs the opening voice-over, instead of Tommy Doyle.

The film then flashes back to the finale of HALLOWEEN 5. We see Jamie enter the police station, and watch as Michael is shoved into a van outside. The Man In Black kidnaps her, and leaves the police station in explosive flames.

Jamie escapes with the baby, and finds her way to the farm. But instead of Michael grinding her up, he simply stabs her and leaves her for dead...but she lives. Jamie ends up in the hospital, where she spends a good deal of the film.

The next morning, the Strodes are having breakfast. As John slaps Kara, we see Danny look outside the window and see The Shape. Dr. Wynn's voice echoes "Kill for him."

Several of the scenes are longer takes than those seen theatrically. A small, but effective, scene is shown as Kara leaves for school. Her parents watch her through the window, and John disowners her, saying "She's not my daughter anymore."

Kara arrives at school, and walks around campus. We see The Shape watching her.

Meanwhile, Jamie is still in the hospital. She dreams about Michael impregnating her while held in the clutches of the Thorn cult. Sadly, the Man in Black appears in her room, tells her "Your work is finished now, Jamie," and shoots her.

The film continues like the theatrical version, without an exploding head, though...many of the scenes paced differently. The plot remains the same until the Thorn members take Kara prisoner - after which the theatrical ending is totally dropped. At Smith's Grove, they have Kara tied up on an alter, where Michael is to perform his final sacrifice by killing the baby Steven and passing the curse of Thorn onto Danny.

In his office , Dr. Wynn explains to Loomis how he protects Michael, and how he must pass on his duties to another...to Dr. Loomis! During the sacrifice, Tommy sneaks in, dressed as a cult member. Kara reveals that the baby is Michael's. Tommy suddenly takes Wynn hostage, which allows Kara, Danny, and the baby to run for it. Trapped in the hospital by bars, Tommy takes out his supply of rune stones and arranges them in a special circle. He cuts himself, and adds his own blood to the circle, hoping to cancel out Michael's evil rune with thorns of goodness. Sure enough, he manages to stop Michael dead in his tracks as Loomis comes to the rescue to free them from the gate.

As Tommy, Kara, Danny, and the baby drive off to safety, Loomis returns inside. As he unmasks Michael's body, he finds Wynn beneath the mask! As Dr. Wynn utters "it's your game now, Dr. Loomis," the Thorn appears on Dr. Loomis' wrist! Sam screams out in terror as Michael walks away, now dressed as the Man In Black.

The film also features an almost completely different soundtrack. Much of this music can be found on the HALLOWEEN 6 original soundtrack. Make sure to check out the Sounds and Movies pages to download multimedia from this alternate cut!

NOTE: Some scenes from the "Producer's Cut" are shown when HALLOWEEN 6 is shown on television. This version has not been released commercially. Please do not email this site asking where it is available.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
personally after reading this...I think that the thearitical version seems alot better....I mean...come on...Micheal impregnating his neice.....come on...thats just gay...the Micheal we all know would just kill her...and I guess thats the way it is in the thearitical version...

Michael Myers 1
the thorn is a long story

The cult, Thorn, originated around 1400 BC Thorn is a dangerous and very powerful cult. The cultists that first brought it forth, worshiped and often sacrificed themselves to satin and the thorn star symbol in the sky. The cult was wiped out when the villagers slayed every one of the cultists when they where unprepared.

Over the ages the cult grew stronger with more members. The Man in Black was just one of the members until he picked Michael Myers. He spoke to Michael when he was 8. Michael grew stronger and stronger as days passed. Soon when Michael was old enough The Man in Black spoke to him again. He told Michael it was time to unlease the evil on his hometown Haddonfield. Michael is the strongest member in the cult now. Baby Steve has just been introduced to it and his participation in it when he gets older is almost certain.

DeNiro
i was readin all of ur guys post till the last one way to long but ne way yes myers movies r better but honestly how could u beat the first hellraiser that is just pure genius how they made it how poeple were killed the story behind it i luved that movie it has its own lil aprcation u have to give it the same as TCM now i am not sayin that mike has no chance he has a chance cause he is infact more popular and bigger box office sales if he won but if they were put one on one no like influence on the public Pinhead would deafeat him to fas tto even have a movie i think

Michael Myers 1
ok ive never seen hellraiser so i dont kno how good they r but i havnt seen them but ive seen him on a boogeymen movie and he tortured a guy whiuch was pretty cool big grin

DeNiro
yeah go rent hellraiser and compare it to a michel myers movie or a jason or freddy movie they r so differnt it isnt funny no girls smokin pot or having sex no pointless chasing no girls tripping over nothin in the woods just flat out if u sin ur dead and u wont get away and if u do ur still fuc*ked cause u look like what u did after u got tortured the only way to look bak to normal is to kill and get there blood but then still u have to get someone else to do it for u cause ur too weak ok u have no idea what i am talkin about just go rent hell raiser and u will very good movie

Micheal_Myers
Did Micheal really impregnate Jamie though?....because if so...thats really really stupid...it would be...yet again...another plot twist that would just **** everything up...

Michael Myers 1
i dont think mike did i think that guy in black did

DeNiro
haha can u imagine myers having sex *shivers*

Micheal_Myers
Thank god....but anyway I would like to get back to the Micheal and Leather face thing....first off...people before were refering to Micheal as someone who was immortal in which he is not...he is just incredibly strong...he is mortal...and is still alive and human.Also...Leather is a true character actually...since the Texas Chainsaw Massacre was a true story...so a fiction and non-fiction character would never meet...well...at least the trailer for the new version of the chainsaw massacre says its a true story...-shrug- confused

DeNiro
it was a true story a cross dressing guy did have a massacre in texas in the 60's or 70's but ne way myers can in fact be immortal because he has been shot numorues times been stab burnt ran over etc... and still is living so i think that would make him be immortal just cause u r strong doesnt mean u r immortal i mean look at the guy in my sig he is most deffintlystrong but no were close to immortal so there hs to be a dark force controling myers or helping him

BABOON
the texas chainsaw massacre was very loosely based on ed gein... same as psycho.

DeNiro
evil ed good movie

BackFire349
barely....only certain aspects of the movie are based on him... (furniture made of human bone, leatherfaces mask of human flesh..) that is wear the similarities end.

DeNiro
human flesh mask that is just crazy

Lord_Andres
TCM story is soooooooo bad could just as well have been a porno,
and whatsa with people saying Leatherface could win Mike in a fight,
Michael is strong, he can take a lot of damege, Leatherface on the other hand, is he strong? (only seen the first SUCKET in my opinion) NO
he's just a normal big guy, don't stand a chance against Myers,
and Pinhead vs Michael, will only make Halloween worse, somebody asked what the Djinn was it's Wishmaster

Micheal_Myers
Well...as much as you may not believe it...I have not seen the Texas chainsaw Massacre...so...I dont really have my facts straight and all...I am just going off of the trailer to the next version of it...

Micheal_Myers
anyway...I need a Mihceal Myers Avatar for this place ....can anyone hook me up?..

DeNiro
myers would killleather face he has super human streantgh and he is a demon like cresture that is why he would win not cause he is strong i can see u r not a true horror fan were u can deiffate one horror person from another and pinhead i have no idea what u were trying to get at with him but if u think ne one can beat him that shows hwo lil u knw about horror films and Backfire is going to have a field day with u once he finds out u bad mouth TCM what u said was so dumb TCm was a true story that was told exelently

Lord_Andres
Backfire is going to have a field day with u once he finds out u bad mouth TCM what u said was so dumb TCm was a true story that was told exelently.

why? I have a rite to say my opinion huh?

and who says it was a true story?

it was based on a true story thats all

Michael Myers 1
Hey i can help u do u have aol messenger if so tell me ur aim sn and ill tell u all the sites i kno or ill help u look anytime bro smile from one michael fan 2 another wink

BackFire349
not quite as bad as your writing skills though, eh?

Micheal_Myers
Lol....I found out something just now...at first when I found this site I found it on a forum that I found on yahoo...it brought me to a thread about who won....freddy or jason....I dont know if you were new here at the time deniro...but from what I see your acting ALOT different...your actually alot cooler than what I first thought you to be after reading that thread...but anyway....

Micheal Myers is actually very mysterious...I only know that he is mortal simply because of the fact that in H20 he gets his head chopped off...which would kill any mortal...and according to some stories...even immortal...but some not.In ressurection...Myer's simply came back because he switched comstumes with another man...and THAT man got his head chopped off...not Myers.This should at least give you a theory that he either got extremely lucky without getting killed yet...or...it is his endurence to these kinds of things...but I can also except if he is immortal.Because it makes perfect sense.

also...thanks Micheal1...My screenname on AIM is

Junpei Curry Guy

DeNiro
u r intitled to ur opinion of course and i am also so thats what i thought of ur post so i wrote it in just ike u did about my post

BackFire349
they explained in ressurection that it was not myers who was decapitated. it was an amulance driver or something that had had the myers mask put on by micheal as a diversion.

DeNiro
mike is actully one of the smarter non talking killer he can drive he creats divirsions and he pulls stunts like he did when he was supposed to get his head chopped off but didnt

BackFire349
thats true, he is clever at times.

BackFire349
and lord andes, if you wanna get into a TCM debating war with me, im all for it...im always up for an easy win.

Micheal_Myers
Many people compare Micheal and Jason soo much that they believe that Micheal is also retarded.Which in the movie's he ussually shows average intelegence...but you can tell their is something more.especcially with the head thingy in H20.Right then and there everyone should have realized that Micheal is actually pretty smart.And he may even be...a tactical Genius...we realy cant tell with mute killers.we can only go by there actions which are ussually basic killing tactics because their prey is ussually the retarded one...

BackFire349
i never thought myers was retarded, people probably make that mistake because he never speaks, so they think he has some kind of mental defficiancy. but as you said, he is on occasion very smart and clever.

DeNiro
jason is the retarded one ever see him out of his mask and his mommy tells him to kill micheal kills for no apparnt reason but to get rid of all his family

BackFire349
i dont even know if i would consider jason to be fully retarded, he just has a mentality of a child... he still have a childs voice.... but he can still talk on occasion. There is only one real retarded killer, and thats leatherface.

Micheal_Myers
I think that anyone that can kill as much people as these guys did could'nt be that retarded.But what you said about Jason is very accurate.He died when he was a child...came back and so therefore he still only knows as much as a child.It makes perfect sense.But what I wonder is why he looks sooo mentally retarded when he takes his mask off..

BackFire349
he looks like a big zombie or something.

Micheal_Myers
He is a zombie...But how can a zombie age as he did?...

DeNiro
he is deformed sumthing that can be cause by sumthin else not being retarded and yeah very true i neevr thought of it like that him dieing and only having a childs mind but ne way i want to know how he got so strong cause i would luv to get those drugs in me and quick big grin

BackFire349
i dunno, ive learned to forgive illogical stories and happenings in horror films though, because they dont really have an relevance to anything in the movie, you just gotta sometimes give them the benefit of the doubt.

Micheal_Myers
But then we have a dream fight that everyone debates...if anything the next VS movie should be Micheal VS Jason because its what most people want to see....and it would solve lots of arguements...

DeNiro
thats what makes em fun dont have to have a reason why just has to be entertaing and gory not all horror movies but most

Micheal_Myers
Personally it would be boring when you think about it...they would see eachother....and then wakl at eachother to fight!...but Micheal and Jason are both soooo slow that it would take up half the movie if they didnt cut it or put some stuff in beetween it...like conversations beetween victims...

DeNiro
they could throw some good ol fashioned nudity into the movie to make it better big grin

Micheal_Myers
yep...some good old nudity...what would horror movies be without them....PG-13!!

BackFire349
agreed.

Michael Myers 1
dont they in every horror movie i mean ive seen alot of them and most of them have a naked lady big grin

BackFire349
of course, part of humanities greatest tabooo, sex and violence combined.

Micheal_Myers
They only do it to get more people to watch it....one Horro fan see's it...then he goes to tell his friend...but his friend is a pussy when it comes to horror....sooo...his friend that saw it just says..."well its got nice boobs in it!" rolling on floor laughing

Michael Myers 1
true what if they had Michael Myers nude? he would have a burnt wang laughing out loud laughing out loud

Micheal_Myers
That thought is almost as scary as all of these horror films put together.....wait....its scarier...

Michael Myers 1
just checking to see if my avatar worked

DeNiro
*shivers run off and washes out ears* there is no god sick:

Micheal_Myers
Just try to imagine...if you really have the guts....
Jason in his condition at the beggining of Jason X...Nude..

DeNiro
not cool not cool at all bro i am thinking of J Lo nude mang and thats all im thinking about nude for tonighte

Micheal_Myers
Thats a good alternative...

BABOON
lol...mike can actually move pretty fast if he wants to..just watch him steal that car in the first Halloween, hes hoppin around like a big ape...but it would be kinda hard to make an interesting plot for this movie(as if it would need one) seeing as how neither of the two characters talks....which would mean more annoying dialogue between stupid kids. however aliens vs. predator will have two non-speaking creatures battle....and although ive got a very bad feeling about that movie..im sure theyll find a way to make it...ummm...interesting. smokin'

Michael Myers 1
like i said jason would have a messed up willy oo man i dont wanna think of that thanx alot mike sick

ok britney spears pamela anderson carmen electra

thats better

Micheal_Myers
I guess they always do...and really...what more do you need then just two maksed mute guys beating the hell out of eachother, killing some kids, and some boobs...?

Michael Myers 1
Heyi got a new fight tell me who u think would win..........

The Jeepers Creeprs guy Or Pinhead cause u kno the jeepers creepers dude is from hell and he can fly.

BABOON
no no no no.....dont bring the jeepers creepers guy into the mix...hes even lower on the food chain than pinhead smokin'

Lord_Andres
He could kick Mike thats for sure

Michael Myers 1
lol ok dont talk about him even tho Jeepers Creepers 2 was good laughing out loud smokin'

h0ck3yh0rr0r
jeepers creepers 2 was good? i think u mean it wasnt good. smile it sucked like the first one

Lord_Andres
Anyway, Michael could have swond Leatherface a few times around, if he was as stong as in part6, and surly killed him easly in any of the others, but if they are gonna make this film, I'm so sure it is gonna suck

Lord_Andres
swong, or how ever you spell it

BackFire349
Jeepers creepers has no reason to be in this conversation, he was a horrible character in a horrible movie that has no right to be in this thread along with the greats that are being mentioned.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Leatherface vs Mike Myers= 100% Leatherface. There wont even be a battle. Leatherface would kill myers so fast. But Myers is too popular.

Michael Myers 1
all right all right jeez it was getting a little boring talking about the same ppl but neways the should have these matches it think:

Michael Myers vs. Jason------ Halloween at Camp Crystal Lake and
Freddy vs. Pinhead because they both have their own worlds and Freddy can live in both hell and in ur dremas but i dont think pinhead sleeps so i thinki they will fight in hell rolling on floor laughing

h0ck3yh0rr0r
yea i guess you right about the battles

DeNiro
tell me ur joking bro Pinhead is at the top of the food chain and how do u know he is from hell i never heard of that but ne way dont bring him into the mix he kinda is gay like BF said

Micheal_Myers
SO then we have....LeatherFace, Myers, and Jason...
Jason probably has the most fans out of them both so he would probably win.

DeNiro
yes not to mention he is the strongest out of the too and also has that dark side working with him so he would problly win good point ok we got this settled next order in the court myers vs. buster ryhmes who would win i already know busta ryhmes would all he would have to do is rap and myers would dropp dead from it cause it is so bad big grin

Micheal_Myers
That fight has already been done...In Halloween Ressurection...Micheal takes on Busta Rhymes...and Busta tries to go kung fu on him....its really a retarded fight seening as to How Myer was about to kick his ass when just like in Freddy VS Jason...Busta had to get assistance from the girl.But that still didnt work...Micheal put Busta down twice...But Rhyme's fatal mistake was...he didnt rap... laughing out loud

Michael Myers 1
yo guys i gotta stick upo 4 mike u guys make him seem like he is the weakest link here u kno mike vs jason is a fair fight. Ok i kno jason uses a machette and mike uses a kitchen knife but mike has other things he uses like he can make some1 kill another person like in Halloween 4 when the thorn took over jamie and jasons retaded just like leatherface but so is mike but mike still has a good chance cause hes a little smarter cause he has done all that stuff but i still like jasons hes tight and same with mike but u guys r saying that jason has more fans? hahaha trust me theres more mike out there ive been to at least 20 polls and they all said they like mike better (in some but not all) i think they r both gr8 fighters and that would be a good fight cool

Micheal_Myers
if you think about it...if you vote for it...then you know about both of them.Popular in stardom doesnt mean everyone likes you...it just means your more well known!...take for example...thinks relating to horror are often mistaked for just...Jason things.Say for example...your talking about a Micheal Myers Movie...and the teacher overhears.He has seen the movie but wants you to pay attention so he says..."stop talking about "Jason" over there!"...you forgive him because its a common mistake since Jason is more well know....

But yes...I agree with you...Myers and Jason isnt as simple as just...Jason wins!...Micheal has a high chance of winning as well...it all really depends on who the maker wishes to win...actually...but ussually...the winner the maker chooses is based on popularity...

Michael Myers 1
lol beleive that bro hey guys do any of u have aim if so wuts ur sn? i kno mikes but whats the rest of urs mines KrazY Korree thnx

Micheal_Myers
I understandd you guys dont hate Micheal Myers and actually respect him for being a very famous movie killer.But the way you talk about him sometimes makes it seem as if he is probably the worst killer with the exception of chucky (I am a chucky fan...but you all really have to know that Micheal or any other Scary Movie Killer would punt him over a field goal).I perssonally think that Myers is one of the Best.And I think that he could end up beating any of these people with the exception of well nobody.If you think about it...every killer has their strong points.Like probably the only advantage Myers has over Jason is that he is much smarter and sneakier, he could sneak up behind Jason and Cut off his head.Jason is stronger slightly.Freddy is just...well...freddy....
and all of them except Jeepers Creepers have a way to be defeated by another one.Jeepers Creepers is gay though so he doesnt count....he is a bit TOOOO invincible..

BackFire349
jason is undead, micheal is alive and able to die (in theory) jason is more powerful cuz of t his.

Micheal_Myers
If Micheal was able to cut his head off...then Jason would in fact...die...just like in Jason X...Jason could not live without his head...so thats why the computer had to repair him....

BackFire349
cutting jasons head off would be easier said then done.

Micheal_Myers
Yes But killing Micheal is the same...if you look at it...the average way Jason kills with the exception of when he cuts someone in half or cuts their head off...is probably just as effective as the attempts all of the others that have attempted to kill Micheal have made...and cutting Micheal in half or cutting his head off is also easier said than done...seeing to as noone has actually done it yet...

BackFire349
but jason has strength equal, if not greater then micheal. so jason would have the upper hand because of this, plus if micheal gets stabbed in the heart, he will die, jason wont.

Micheal_Myers
Micheal was shot in the heart in the first movie...and still lived...obviously...

BackFire349
he was shot in the chest, not necessarily the heart.

Micheal_Myers
you really dont see the trail of the bullet...but Dr.Loomis said that he shot him in the heart...

BackFire349
yeah but its impossible for him to know for sure.

Micheal_Myers
So you might as well go with what he says...because we know no better...

BackFire349
well since micheal myers is mortal, a shot in the heart would kill him, so its obvious to me that he aimed for the heart, but missed.

Michael Myers 1
alright man i gotta stick up 4 mike again he is practically invincible he has been shot, hit by a car, electricuted, and some other stuff ans has been shot in the heart i kno that 4 a fact and plaus ok i kno that jason has been blown up and came bak alive but jason is more fake because mike has something that is reasl (i think) the THORN and jason well just looks like a alien zombie that got pissed off at a hockey game hey anyways has jason ever used a gun anyways so i dont think that would be a threat either. cool

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i think Chucky is best and most creative killer

BackFire349
i think leatherface is. he's the most intriguing to me. probably because he's also the most believable.

slayer
yeah i gotta agree with u backfire

Micheal_Myers
Jason used a Harpoon gun in Friday the Thirteenth Part three...Micheal stabbed a chick with a double barrel shot gun...

Michael Myers 1
o i dint kno that sorry i didnyt think jason was smart enuf to use a gun big grin

Dario Argento
No doubt Leatherface, he is the most evil butcher ever.
Besides The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is the best slasher movie ever.

Lord_Andres
you guys still don't get it do you? Leatherface is just a normal big guy

Lord_Andres
Miuchael whould have no problem killin him

Lord_Andres
Michael, sorry about that, one stab in the stumach, and that whould to it

Michael Myers 1
im with u on that one man cause Leatherface is normal mike isnt so mike has a better chance plus leatherface is retarded laughing out loud

Lord_Andres
damn that new chainsaw is cool, alot cooler then in the original.
the one in the original is too small, that one rocks

h0ck3yh0rr0r
man that new leatherface looks like crap. original is way better.

Myer's Himself
That plot is Awesome for your Jason VS Micheal Film, but unmasking each other in the final battle would be kool. Also some fill ins, Jason should come to Camp Blood because he kills everyone who steps on it's soil, and Micheal is after those who escaped his clutches before. When Micheal sees Jason trying to kill his prey, they go into battle, and in the end Micheal kills Jason, but then they hack Micheal up. Im serious, come on, how else are you going to prevent Micheal from waking up. Whenever you "kill" him just hack him up. First the head, then the arms, and then the legs. Then he cant attack you, dimwits...Its PRETTY obvious!!!!Holey crap you guys are dumb!!!!! (not the forum people the ones who think Micheal is immortal.)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>