Predator for President./Who should be US President

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

smithers2003
Jerry Springer or George Bush or Al Gore

Tired Hiker
None of the above. A black woman should be president. White men aren't doing to well. It's time a very large African Queen becomes the President of the United States. Think about it. If Queen Latifah were President, she wouldn't take shit from anyone.

Baylin
My dog would make a good president. He barges around letting everyone know he's there but he hasn't an ounce of wit!! stick out tongue

smithers2003
yea.... u have to pick when i wrote

VampirePrincess
UHHHH! I think Peter Steele can make a good president... Well at least we don't have to worry about scandel because we know he is a sexual loving bastard!

Tex
Bush is the worst president in the history of the US!
What a stupid hick prick!

If he gets re-elected, I'm moving!stick out tongue

VampirePrincess
Actually he is not the worst... What about Nixen?

Tex
Nixon's a genius compared to dubya!

VampirePrincess
*falls over laughing*

Thats true but hell Bush never really affected anything I do. I don't think I knew a president who did. So I can careless really.

Captain REX
Same here, VampirePrincess. I could care less.

But if I had to choose between the 3 that Smithers put there, I would pick Bush. Al Gore says he created the internet and practically everything else, and Jerry Springer would drive the entire country into a madness, and use his speeches as chances to debut new episodes of his show.

VampirePrincess
Jerry is a hypercrite in some cases. I watching his shows all unmoral and everything and at the end he gives a moral speach... What the f?

lol... I give up.

Al Gore would have been better at least he can speak better.

yerssot
argh! politics wink

Captain REX
Correct! You get a million dollars @ Chocolate R Us!

yerssot
think I'll buy the store and call it Chocolate R Mine

Captain REX
Sounds good. Kick everyone out a make a chocolate-filled swimming pool in the Swimming Pools section?

yerssot
I already have that at home, though it could be bigger wink

bigbadbike2
President. Chocolate filled swimming pool. Wow what imaginations.

Baylin
Hmm... chocolate swimming pool!! thumb up

I think out of the three people for president I would choose to put them all in little box full of sharp spikes, drop it down a mountain then blast it into space!!!

J_To_The_P
Raz! eek! rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
*goes swimming in chocolatepool*

Tired Hiker
You know how Jessie Ventura was Governor of Minnesota and now Arnold Schwarzenegger could be Governor of California? Well, both guys were in Predator and The Running Man. Hmmmm. What if the entire cast of these two movies one day ran the United States of America?

Baylin
Can't make things worse!

ChinaNiki
It wouldn't matter who we chose the electoral college will pick who they think is best suited to run the country since the voting public is too ambivalent to give meadow muffin most of the time anyway. Did that sound too bitter? wink

skule
interesting, somehow i wonder how much better of a job they could do!

finti
Arnold could never be President since he aint born in the states

smithers2003
Hey Tex...

if bush is re-election... what city or country are you moving to?

J_To_The_P
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry! eek! laughing out loud

yerssot
*crosses fingers*
iceland, iceland, iceland

Tex
Its too cold there! I need to go someplace where I could work on my tancool

Raz
The Sahara?

finti
or Sinai

yerssot
Mars?

finti
now why would he go to Belgium

yerssot
to annoy me?

cermiestar
can i be president?

yerssot
sure thing *pats cermie on the head* wink

Gundark
I believe finti was going to be the next us president until he turned into a Norse Overlord.

Baylin
I vote cermie for president!

cermiestar
yay! i got a vote! thank you baylin! *hugs*

Baylin
big grin

Captain REX
Finti's too busy terrorizing Norway to terrorize us Yanks. wink

ChinaNiki
How about this? We get rid of anyone who's been on Capital Hill for more than 2 terms. I mean that's all the President gets to mess up the country, so why let the rest of those jokers have decades to do it? And no legacies... I guess that means Bush would be out. big grin But then again so would Gore since his daddy was a Senator or Governor in Tennessee. wink Guess that just leaves Jerry. At least he has some political experience. He was a mayor before he bacome a talk show hot shot. stick out tongue

cermiestar
i will be prime minister big grin

yerssot
you have to be an adult for that stick out tongue

ChinaNiki
but we don't have a prime minister wink

diegocala
Wow imagine that!

Captain REX
Imagine what?

yerssot
a 12 foot long eclair

ChinaNiki
It might be fun to imagine but how will it run the country? confused

Baylin
You dont have to be an adult to be President of Prime Minister just look at Bush/Blair biggest kids with biggest toys comes to mind!

I still vote for cermie!

ChinaNiki
Cermie might be good, but the law says she's too young. The law says I'm too young. Well, I know I could never get elected. Are you conservative Cermie? The country seems ready to give up civil liberties in order to be "safe" which is a fairly dubious designation anyway when you consider more Americans die every year from killing each other.

frootlooplucy
Bring back Nixon!

on the other hand...
...vote for Mark "Chopper" Read!

GroundedAgain
a kid. that way da kid can lower the legal drinking age and we wouldn't have to roadtrip 30 minutes to canada

Baylin
I think we should have cermie for world president or we should move towards a world Chaos Society! devil

Another_Smithy
Bush is a monkey ass, Monkey boy...go to

toostupidtobepresident.com Lots of funny Blair and Bush movies.

I will say that no colored or woman will be president, this society is far too biased.

ChinaNiki
which is really sad because countries we consider "below" the US in the World Order (oh, sorry, that's everyone isn't it?) have had woman as their leaders

Baylin
I think that depends on your point of view regarding the "World Order
" of countries - I dont consider the US to be top dog....

ChinaNiki
I'm not saying that's what I consider to be true, but what the US government thinks to be true (even if they won't admit it)

And consider this the US never tips their flag to the host country during the Olympics, but when other countries tip their flags no matter who's hosting the games

cermiestar
yay yay! vote me for world peesident!

ChinaNiki
Chics rule!

Cermie for President!

Baylin
With China seconding the motion Cermie is now world president (So much for democracy)

Cermie Rules!!!!!

smithers2003
okay i vote for Cermie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.