what would be your favarite power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
what powers would you like to have

let me see your comments people

charmaine
also you can comment on your favarite power thats not listed in the poll and why that power is the best

keep your comments coming people

Augeybana
The one I pick is healing factor and claws.I would jump in front of buses just keep ding like that movie Ground Hog day it would be funny.

Also one not there is running as fast as like Mach 10.I would steal all the crap I want and no one would notice me.

charmaine
keep ypur comments coming people

X-WOMen
Walking through walls is awesome! happy

charmaine
thats a handy power x women just walk through anything

Kes
I chose weather manipulation. Its just so cool and God like laughing out loud
Was kinda torn between that and flying but storm flyes in the cartoons so. stick out tongue

Metroplex
I like wolverine powers. His healing factor slows down his aging. Wolverines is really over 100 years old. It also prevents him from geting disease like lung cancer from all those cigars he smokes.

charmaine
yeah i do like weather manipulation as well storm as just got so much power she can cause tornadoe,hurricanes,lighting any possible weather you can think off but i like syrun has well i cant spell her name her voice would kill i mean i dont think ive heard anything so loud in all my life
her voice went right through me

skule
i would like to have a power that lets me control diffrect aspects of matter, i could control my cells to regerate etc, or breaking down all atomic structure in a desk or metal or wood etc. If that makes sense, if that dont work, i wanna be invisible so i can spy on girls big grin

charmaine
keep yor comments coming people

Lord Soth
I would want to be a metamorph, like Mystique. It'd be awesome to mess with people's head, and it would an invaluable asset if I were a spy

charmaine

charmaine
i love to be invisible and screw with people heads make them think theres a ghost or something it be funny

verauko
I like an ability to absorb other mutant's powers! It's cool!

charmaine
likr rogue

verauko
yes, like her... I also would like to control flora, this is great!

charmaine
too right verauka

DemonicGambit
I agree with verauka, power absorbtion would be a cool power, with unlimited possibilites.

I swear, I've started dreaming flora because of you. That's what I get for rechecking the forums at 1:00 in the morning....

Metroplex
It would be good if lets say they dont absorb some of the other guys personality whle doing it. When Rogue absorbed Gambits power and memory, she became a theif with red eyes.

charmaine
cool

BOPRecruit 16
it would be cool to have scarlet witch's, boom boom's, magma's, beserker's, rogue's, nightcrawler's, mystiques, xavier's, and avalanche's powers. hex's and shapeshifting make it easy to battle and get around the place undeteched.

charmaine
those are cool powers

verauko
Ekhm......... I'm Verauko not Verauka big grin

tokyo_goddess
Hmmm, telekinesis and telepathy would be useful in every day life...now that I think about it, my choice of Wolverine's abilities...I'd need a high tolerance for pain and stuff..which I don't have, but I have the aggression. smile

Jason Wyngarde
telepathy read minds and control thoughts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.