My Belly the Sarlaac Pit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
I recently looked at my belly and noticed something.I have little hair specks growing aroung my belly button.It may seem crazy but it looks just like the Sarlaac Pit.laughing out loud

Dim
I don't know exactly how to respond to that EJ, but thanks for sharing that little bit of info..I'm scared to ask what other body inspired SW thoughts you have laughing out loud ...

theEviljedi
That's all.smile

Dim
That's too bad..I was expecting you to say something like your toes remind you of a tribe of ewoks or something laughing out loud

theEviljedi
That's a good one.I will look for some more then.laughing out loud

Darth Daft
Cool, EJ! I have it too! The little ring of hairs make it look just like a Sarlacc pit! I've been looking at it all day, trying to see what other things it reminds me of!

Ooh I got one! If you were to tie all of the hairs together in a bundle they'd look like that rope net that they get caught in in ROTJ.

Ooh! If you turn your head a little it looks like Anakin's face when he takes off his mask!

.......Meanwhile, back at the ranch.

Dim
Oh no...it's spreading!...People..you are past the age of being fascinated with the weirdness of your body...move on! big grin

Gundark
You guys sound strong enough to wrestle a gundark ! I also think you have a little too much time on your hands and whatever you're smoking, I want some.

Darth Daft
It's not a drug its a drink. It's called Tatooine Sunrise. Got it from Mos Eisley Cantina for just three credits a pint. Not bad eh?

theEviljedi
Yeah yeah.What he said.

Darth Daft
Ya know, mine also reminds me of Darth Maul's face tattoo.

Gundark
If you're drinking Tatoonine Sunrises, you must be drinking two-fisted cause Tatoonine has two suns, ya know. Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker.rolling on floor laughing

Darth Daft
Laugh at me for not knowing, but what does two-fisted mean?

Gundark
I wouldn't laugh at you, DD...two fisted basically means you have a drink in each hand and taking turns drinking out of each one. We have some power drinkers here in pennsylvania that occasionally walk around with a beer in one hand (forget its there) and ask people,

Darth Daft
Oh riiight. So what about a planet with ten suns? What would you do then?

Gundark
Hey, DD, the rest of my comments got chopped off there. When they catch you with two beers at one time you usually have to do a penalty shot (usually Jagermeister). If you come from a planet with ten suns, chances are you have ten arms. Any more questions for this padawan ???

Darth Daft
Well what about a planet with no sun? Or how about a planet with twelve moons? Or what about a planet with only half a moon and half a sun?
Sorry, they are all pointless questions, which no one can probably answer. Anyway, I noticed that my bellybutton also looks like the front Darth Vader's helmet.

Gundark
I thought about getting my belly button pierced, but I think I'm too old for that.

Darth Daft
I'm thinking about getting my finger peirced. Ahem. Meanwhile...

Gundark
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, grandma is holding off the indians with a single shotgun.

I'm not getting my belly button pierced..I just wanted to see your reaction. wink

Darth Daft
You can if you want. You're never too old for anything. My grandma just had her tongue pierced.

Darth Daft
......Just kidding. big grin

theEviljedi
Gross.How old is she?

Darth Daft
Well I was lying, so I could have been referring to either of them. One is 64 and the other 62 I think.

Gundark
Imagine eating pizza. You would have gobs of mozzarella stuck to it. Ick !

theEviljedi
Stop stop.I just got a visual picture.AHHHHHHH.

Darth Daft
Or chicken....yes......MMMMMMMMM.....chiiiiccckkkkeeennnnn.

Gundark
So now Grandma has mozzarella and chicken stuck to her tongue. Hopefully Grandma has her choppers in.

theEviljedi
No more.No more.That's just awfull.stick out tongue

Dim
Okay...See EJ!! you start a topic like this...and look where we end up smile

theEviljedi
It's,it's not my fault-Han Solo
Well the thought of that just makes me sick.Sorry Dimmy.

Darth Daft
I wish there was an emoticon for a chicken. It would come in handy quite a bit right now.

UnknownBountyHunter
*ahem*, I don't think alcohol is one issue to be discussed by you underaged teens. smile You do know, us Germans are the second biggest drinkers in the world. And NOPE, Irish isn't first! smile Also those first comments on the navels, that's sick, don't you guys have better things to do?

theEviljedi
Why we still can drink.

UnknownBountyHunter
Yeah, BUT you can get me and Raz, and some of the older people on this site in trouble for letting you post that.

theEviljedi
When did I bring it up any way?

UnknownBountyHunter
1st page of this post. Unless you deleted them. smile

theEviljedi
I stil don't see it.

Gundark
I'm 37 so I can talk about whatever I want. smile Hey, DD, do chickens drink beer ?

Darth Daft
My ones do.

Gundark
If there was a chicken icon, it would be called a chicon. DD would be out of control.stick out tongue

Xizor
My happy trail is too massive to be considered a sarlacc. I'd say it looks more like a Wookie's pitoot!!smile (how's that for gross imiges Dim?)

Darth Daft
Wouldn't a shaved Wookie be just the most coolest thing in the world? No one can imagine what it would look like.

Xizor
I don't want to imagine too much, lets just say that Wook would need clothes.smile

Tattoos N Scars
I agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.