Hogwarts Wedding Who Will It Be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
There has been alot of discussion that there may be a wedding in book 7. I think it may be Madime Maxime and Hagrid....who do you all think it will be? If its not on the poll then post it!! wink

airangel429
I was in another Forum and I heard that Snape is "supposedly" going to fall in love.........I was thinking maybe Tonks...since she's new! smile That's how I had come up with that connection in the poll. smile

airangel429
If anyone has any other couples to add feel free to throw them out here.

LilyGinnyBlack
Hey airangel, LOVE the avatar!!! big grin Anyway there is suppose to be two weddings, one for two teachers and another for two students! big grin By the way how do you like the H/G board?

airangel429
I really liked the H/G board. I can't add in too much stuff from CoS b/c my husband has that book with him. I will have to re-read it when I get to Germany.... smile 7 weeks left~~~~!!! Ah I can't wait to get outta smelly korea.

Thanks I liked alot of the web designs they had on the board..OH did you go to um.......soemwhere I was getting into a debate with that girl that is the H/L...its on a couples thread I believe...or the who do you think harry's girl will be part 2....I THINK...hee hee...

LilyGinnyBlack
Yes! big grin I've read! I think she just didn't understand most of the stuff I wrote or didn't want to understand the stuff I wrote. Anyway, I wrote a post there to hopefully help her understand my points better, but I said I'll wait for the debate to really put my points in! wink Anyway, I just cleared some stuff up for her, go check it out! big grin

airangel429
Yeah i just checked yours out and added some more smile *laughing* its funny b/c I can see both sides...but with that whole Luna/Harry thing....it would only be a one-way street...b/c she likes ron and that will put those two closer together.....and end their little "tiffs" they seem to always have.

I do think Luna will die though....she was always a curious character and usually those are the ones that JKR has the tendencies to kill off.

I think she might die to protect Ron or soemthing like that...or Harry...or maybe Lord V will catch on to feelings that Harry has for her and take her......??? And she will die in the fight......

And then here comes Ginny to the rescue.....smile

LilyGinnyBlack
Lol, that is a theory to think about! big grin laughing out loud And here comes Ginny, the only girl he connects with. . .

airangel429
yep smile

airangel429
b/c i did see that whole possible crush thing on Luna..but the thing that veered me more towards H/G other htan the facts was that Luna didn't look at him that way.......so its a one way street smile

Lokia
....... *sigh* I am going to end up quitting this Fourm cause I end up running into these.... people at FAP are Wayy more open minded.....

Hagrid/Maxime...

Also for those of you who are saying how Ginny will 'come to the rescue' isn't that kinda low? Taking advantage of Harry's feelings after the girl he was crushing on died cause o him?

Oh! Thats going to my debate! *rushes off to perpare*

therock316
if harry goes out with Ginny Mrs Weasley will die because she would be so happy................................................................but then theres Micheal Corner

airangel429
NOPE. LUNA IS JUST A PHASE! smile GINNY WILL BE HIS GIRL 4 EVER! smile And its not even final about Luna....there's 5 books with little things in it with Ginny/Harry and only 1 with Luna/Harry. smile love

airangel429
GINNY/HARRY ALL THE WAY!!!

airangel429
so hagrid/maxim wedding! smile

Cowgirl52314
I think Draco and Hermoine will marry, or atleast be together.

airangel429
that would be funny....i am actually now hoping for a draco/hermoine thing.....just for a twist

maybe that would make him and harry friends...LOL

Cowgirl52314
yeah, but i just want draco and hermoine together. i don't like harry very much. that's just me.

PrincessAsh007
I said Hagrid/Maxime! I really hope they marry!

StrgzrCndyPixie
im with Cowgirl52314 on this one go DRCO/ HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea it wud b real awesum if that happened cause like it wud be like SHOCK horror and there a kool cuple and imagine all the plot lines ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the possiblities smile

pixie1
hagrid and mad maxien
i hope she will admit to being half giant

Maikahyandowen
it would just be the funniest thing ever if Ron married Hermoine. smile

pixie1
all they would do is bicker (wot all good marages are like)

eezy45
Im sure it isnt but I want H/Hr.
I think its hagrid/Madame Maxime

airangel429
If Hagrid lives it'll be him and madame maxim.........

what if its draco and hermoine! WEIRD..........

it COULD be harry/ginny........but that's still young to get married.

Maikahyandowen
harry and ginny..... now that's interesting

DanFan4000
no really...

Sweet-sixteen
i think hargrid caz harry is too young but it think he will latter marry with hermoine so what do you think about daniel radcliffe in real life will his girl friend be emma watson or Katie lung i think katie look cute but the answer to me is no way caz i have a CRUSH ON DANIEL RADCLIFFE AND TOM FELTOM!! BUT TOM FLETON IS 5 YEARS OLDER THAN AND I CAN'T GET OUT OF MY MIND HELP!! ANY ONE HAVE ADVICE??

Harryslover14
lol the only marrying that will be happinin in hp is with me and harry lol
jk i vote hagrid and maxime

~Air Angel~
^ yay! clap It's the logical one. Yes Harry & Hermoine or R/H or G/H might all end up dating somehow......however I don't see a wedding for them.

There is supposed to be a wedding in book 7 though. inlove

Ronny
I would kill myself erm being ron is my favoritecharecter and hermone is my least shock how ironic... buuut its always been that way so messed yea.

i trhink the marrige is going to be hagrid/Madame maxime yes most probable

Zahn Romanova
Well seeing that it probably is going to be Hagrid and Maxime, but I 'd like to Harry and Hermione. Theyed make a great couple.

hermione7
Hogwarts wedding hmmm
see my sig below, its really an effective finish

dating
Ron/Luna
ginny/ draco or neville

the ship draco/mione , neville/luna thing was shut down by Jkr in interviews so I dont think there will be a wedding of them

hermione7
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v194/buffywill07/wedding.jpg

dark1365
A picture is worth a thousand words.

TheSun
Harry and Hermione are never going to get together. It's blindingly obvious that it will be Ron and Hermione, and JK herself has pretty much stated that Harry and Hermione are not getting together.

hermione7
Jkr didnt shut down the hhr ship unlike the d/hr until now and she didnt stated that they are not going together (wat interview did she stated that) and I'll post this just for u again

Will Harry and Hermione go on a date?"
JK: No, they're very platonic friends. But I won't answer for anyone else. Hint hint, nuge nudge.

I'd like to point out that this question was answered six years ago on the release of PoA. And the answer is of course, no harry and Hermione do not go on a date in the third book. What I do find interesting that this question was asked after reading only two books. There hasn't been any hand holding, no kiss on platform 9 3/4, no Krum asking "vot is there between you and Hermy-own-ninny." And yet Harry and Hermione was a distinct possibility for this person who asked this after reading only two books.

One year later:

Q. Does Hermione love Ron?
JK: The answer to that is in the Goblet of Fire

Do I even need to say it? (its hermione's love not ron)
WEll why is Krum jealous on harry bout mione, why hermione kiss harry on the cheek in the chapter beginning ,

Three years later in an interview with Katie Couric:

"any snogging going to happen with Harry and Hermione?"

JK had the perfect opportunity to shut this ship down right here. she could have said ' No, Harry and Hermione are still very much platonic' what she did do was open her mouth as if to answer suddenly close it, give Katie a funny look and say:

"Harry and Hermione? You think so?...Ron and Hermione, I'd say...have more tension there."

Ron and Hermione have more tension there. Notice how Katie doesn't ask "Oh so it'll Ron and Hermione?" Also I'd like to point out that JK never once states that there will be no snogging with Harry and Hermione in the future

Finally one year later:

"Will Harry and Hermione ever get together?"

JK: lol, not telling. But you've had enough clues on this, surely?

Notice that on every book JK has evolved her answer from "They're platonic" to " I've given you enough hints by now"

On a side note, why is it that R/Hr's have changed from "Isn't it obvious?" to "Read between the lines!" Perhaps the R/Hr relationship isn't as obvious as it seems.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JKR obviously changes her answers in the interviews

hermione7
and I have a thought maybe RHR will go out in book 6 and eventually break up in buk 7 and there goes hhr, bec I dont think they will have a long and lasting relationship with all the fights and bickers

Zahn Romanova
Good analazes of JKR's trying to hide the truth, hermione7. I agree with the conclussion you made that maybe rhr wil go out but them two are more like brother and sister than anything else. o and also the picture is lovely. beer

TheSun
I saw that the first time, and it still amazes me that there are still H/Hr shippers out there. There's is absolutely no doubt that it's going to be R/Hr.

Zahn Romanova
Using the words of my favorite Martial Arts lecher, Happosai, from Ranma 1/2

I DON'T THINK SO

Isn't it obvious that hhr will end up together, there is no rhr and there never will be.

TheSun
Hehe, keep thinking that. We'll soon see.

hermione7
hi 2 all hhr shippers hi Zahn Romanova
TheSun
yeah its alright, we'll see in the books hehehe ,
well we have really different opinions bec we dont ship the same so we better not debate bec there is no changing of minds hehehe

Englishpin@pple
me too

Englishpin@pple
never mind confused confused

fireblaze_57
GIRLS...... alien huh rolling on floor laughing zorro What the f**k?

dark1365
Ron likes Hermione, she doesn't have feelings for him.

impatientinky
to the question "who will get married?"

dunno if it's been mentioned...but how about that weasley brother that's dating fleur (is it bill or charlie?) (or is interested in fleur).

yes, him and fleur smile

Zahn Romanova
Jeezz, I nearly forgot. It was bill mentioned in book 5 that he was working with fleur. That might happened as well. And I call myself a HP fan. Stupid Stupid Stupid, (mentally slapping myseld.

Zahn Romanova
Jeezz, I nearly forgot. It was bill mentioned in book 5 that he was working with fleur. That might happened as well. And I call myself a HP fan. Stupid Stupid Stupid, (mentally slapping myself)

By the way Also hi to any other HHR shippers. how ya doing Hermione 7

impatientinky
hehe.... i take it you like the idea then smile. and thanks for clarifying which brother it was smile

Zahn Romanova
yer welcome

weegie
DUMBLEDORE AND McGONAGALL!!!!!!

weegie
Or Lupin and Tonks
Or Fred and Angelina
Or Percy and Penelope

DracosKitten
Ok so Ron and Hermione. They have they strongest attraction for eachother. They will figure it out and so get married.

TheSun
Married, not at Hogwarts, but eventually of course they will, 100% without a doubt, of course they will.

ladygrim
they dont mean AT

TheSun
Thanks for clarifying.

ladygrim
its ok wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.