Actors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ass Goblin
does any one know who is playing who in the 3rd movie i have no idea

danlover
dan=harry
emma=hermione
rupert=ron
gary oldman=sirius
david thewlis=lupin
michael gambon= dumbledore
emma chambers=trelawney

Mormegil
You sure about those? Where'd you find them?

BOPRecruit 16
whose emma chambers? like what movies has she been in?

Malfoy's chick
http://www.anycities.com/harrypotter/POA/Info.html

go there to see the actors for POA

BOPRecruit 16
http://www.jackryder.freehomepage.com/images/jack_oh_my_god.jpg

jack ryder as cedric?! ooh baby! he's hot! eek! never heard of him until now! *sigh* what movies has he been in or tv?

~battousai yuriko~

danlover
emma chambers plays hugh grants crazy sister in notting hill.

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, i saw the pictures in malfoy's chick's link.

MoonChild
ok is jack ryder cedric or is henry caville!?!???!?! im so confused!!!! confused cuz i think they're both cute and i saw a pic of jack b4 and thought he was hot and had the hair cut that cedric did... BUT than i saw a pic of henry.....and omg......WOW to quote the fab
Adam Sandler..."SOoooooooo hot! Have to touch the hinny!!!" haha lol yeah.....newayz i went on that website posted about the actors and stuff and both of their pic's were there.......so does that mean neither one is confirmed?!?!?! ???????????????????????????????????????

BOPRecruit 16
*disturbed: party of one here! ~lol~*

can you please post a pic of this henry guy? i do hope that jack plays him, such a hottie!

*listening to the new michelle branch cd!*

phee630
OMG. that person playing cedric diggory i thnk will play a good part. except, i imagined him with softer skin and no beard. I mean come on. They r still in school ppl!!

tiger lilly
jac ryder used to be in a soap in the uk called eastenders, not sure what else hes been in blink

he'll make a good cedrick tho cool

BOPRecruit 16
what was that show about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.