Catch the Plane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elizaluva
Hey everybody! mm.. I have a question, ok. I'm on the part of this game where you have to go and meet some guy vector and go down to the airplane... but after i go down the ladder and run towards the airplane the LoADING screen comes up then changes into a black screen and nothing happens.. I tried the "sound" thing that i saw some people put on here but it didn't work! then... i figured it was b/c i was cheating... but then, i reset the game and played without the codes (i think) right? everytime u reset the game u have to put the cheat codes back in? i dont know. why is this doing this? i dont understand... i tried no sound no cheats all at the same time! but anyways.. I'll be reallyr eally happy if someone helped me out!!!! thank you soooooo much!
xoxoxo

Nickydirtrider
ya the same exact thing happened to me,
i used the cheats too,
then i tried not using them and it still worked becuase it is the unlimited ammo cheat that does it,
i dont no why but even though you dont punch in the cheats it still memerizes that one and uses it so all i did was delete the game and start a new one and use all of the same cheats just now the unlimited ammo one, ok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.