Luna=Anti Herm?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lokia
The title says it all. I can't wait for somemore Luna/Herm interaction.... it was sooo funny. And I personally liked that Hermione was actually beaten for once in an argument.

LilyGinnyBlack
I have to agree with you on this though! It will be sooo great and add some lightness onto the dark depressing stuff! I can't wait for the agruments these two are going to have!!! big grin big grin big grin

airangel429
ME too!! B/C She is the best girl friend of Ron and Harry..Ginny and Hermy are like best friends...they tell each other everything...and LUna is this new comer...who appears to fancy ron.........smile so the sparks are gonna fly in the next book~!!!

unibrow
no i think luna "fancies" *laughs* harry...she was the only one that believed harry at first and she was singing weasley is our king uunder her breath when she was in the bar with hermione and skeeter person

LilyGinnyBlack
What does that have to do with anything on this thread unibrow? We were talking about the banters Hermione and Luna are going to have, not who Luna fancies, that is on a different thread. What you had just written was OT!

derexcool
w/e

mg16
LUNA SOOOOOOOOOO DOZNT LIKE RON!!!! SHES TOTALLY FALLING 4 HARRY! CANT U SEE THAT?

america_boxers
what argument did hermione lose?

krassin
my spider-sence tells me a lovetrinlge is at hand
plus what if herm goues out with ron,in order to get back at harry,for cheating on her with luna

BellaButterfly
ADVERTISMENT:

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

krassin
no!

Phoenix
CLOSING... WILL RE-OPEN IF PM'D WITH INTEREST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.