hello again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sanch123
hey people wassup? well, im just posting coz eviljedi asked me to but i really dont have n e thing to say. ummmm.....maybe u guys can help. reply me and ill say whats on my mind! later!

Darth Daft
Hi, Sanch. Male or female? Where ya from? What ya look like? Like it here? Own any pets? Got a womp rat? Ever flown in a starship?

Gundark
They're madmen! They're heading for the prison level !
If you hurry you might catch them !!!!

Welcome, Sanch123

Darth Daft
I'm sorry, you've lost me Gundark.

theEviljedi
Sanch is a girl and she lives in California.

Darth Daft
Oh right. cool. Soon we'll have more girls than boys. That would make a change from most Star Wars forums.

Gundark
DD, are you really daft ???? In ep4 on the death star...Luke, Han and Chewie go to get Leia out of the cell and leave 3po and r2 behind..then the stormtroopers bust in the little control room they're in and 3po says, "They're madmen...and so forth. How much sleep did you get last nite ?

Darth Daft
I realised that it was a line from Star Wars, but why did you put it there?
I might as well just say, "Are you sure about this? Trusting our fate to a boy we hardly know? The queen will not approve."

Gundark
I just threw it in for @#%$s and giggles. Oops, sorry about the swear word.

Darth Daft

Gundark
My goof...forgot about that...sorry Jedi Council.

Gundark
Oops, forgot..sorry about the swear word, Jedi Council.

theEviljedi
Dudes,do you know what the edit button does?Quit repeating it.

Darth Daft
EJ I've seen you make the same mistake too. And I know I do it too. But me and Gundark are still new, so we're getting used to the system.

theEviljedi
New?You posted 729 times.I tend to too but I have noticed you have done it a lot lately.

Darth Daft
Yeah I know, I've stopped now though. I kept clicking the "back" button so that I could change the post, but didn't realise it was already posted. So I shouldn't make the same mistake again.

Anyway, I think I should still be considered pretty new on the site. I've only made a lot of posts because I'm totally addicted and I come on here about five times a day. laughing out loud How pathetic is that?

Gundark
I'm sorry, EJ, don't get your shorts twisted. I didn't realize it posted twice, actually my AOL threw me out and I didn't know it posted the first time. rolling on floor laughing

theEviljedi
Yeah yeah you two.You both are forgiven.

Darth Daft
Thanx

Gundark
Yeah, thanks EJ. You're a great nerfherder.

theEviljedi
You are just lucky we are not face to face.laughing out loud Just kidding dudes.smile

Darth Daft
Away put your weapon! I mean you no harm!

Gundark
Hey DD, I went to Connecticut and back Saturday with my niece to bring her dogs home to her new house. Anyway, we stopped at Wendys for lunch and I had a chicken sandwich. Then later when I got home, my other half had gotten me a chicken BBQ dinner from the firehall. It was a half chicken, baked potato, applesauce, roll and butter and a cupcake with chocolate icing. I thought about you the whole time. smile smile smile

Darth Daft
Gundark, just reading that post makes my mouth water. It just so happens that I had chicken today.
If I had have been there with you then I wouldn't have been able to talk much with all that chicken in my mouth.
Chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken

theEviljedi
Don't start with the chicken in the teeth again.

Darth Daft
I had curry today. Guess what was in it?

Ratcat
Prawns?! smile

Dim
Chicken??? stick out tongue

I always have McDonalds...I'm a lousy cook. I don't get curry stuff (Idaho you know)

Gundark
Dim, I bet you cook just fine. McDonalds will rust your pipes out. At least go to Wendys instead.

I thought you chaps across the Atlantic ate fish and chips.

from new dellhi
hello welcome greetings from india

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by from new dellhi
hello welcome greetings from india

You should start a new thread instead of bumping an old one like this. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.