Cho and Harry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harry X Freak64
Do you think that Harry and Cho will ever get back together? If not, who do u think Harry should end up with?

LilyGinnyBlack
No, Harry/Cho is a sunken ship. It is Harry/Ginny all the way!!! big grin

airangel429
Harry might develop a CRUSH on Luna..but in the end it is Harry/Ginny all the way.

Cho..well that's history! smile

aragorniscool45
i think it prob. be harry and hermione

MoonChild
I hope cho and harry dont get back together.....she caused poor headaches!!!! hehe i think it will be someone new!!!!! :fingers crossed:

MoonChild
***poor harry headaches***

iluvharrypotter
No Cho. Ginny next

Sephiroth02
i think it will be cho still even tho i dont want it to be because at the end of the 5th book she blushed when she saw harry witch means she still likes him. it will probably just take a while for him to get over S*****

shellysnow
Cho is not good for harry. i think it's hermione

jero000
gah! cho sounds so hot! duz anyone know who is casting for her part in the movie hp3???

Seraph
i think cho and harry will got together. but cho will change in her way, you know, not sobbing everytime and things like that. i think she will turn into someone who "earns" to be together with harry.

ada
Its Harry & Cho all the way! xx

ada
Oh yeah, and i agree with Seraph x

Phoenix
No way to Cho. I really don't like her. Erm... I'm still a crazy Harry/Draco fan, but in reality, i hope it will be Harry/Luna

Schizo_n_me
I think that like, um, oh yeah! I think that it won't b ginny or cho or luna.

Miss Unknown
Who do you think it'll be?

Schizo_n_me
Someone that they haven't introduced....

nephalim27
Screw Cho...Ginny all the way.

Katie Bell
~I believe that Harry and Ginny at the end! Because Ginny had a huge crush on Harry in the second book when Harry arrived at the Weasley's house. So it is GOING to be Harry and Ginny all the way!~

Aimz Radcliffe
it's gonna b Harry/LUNA :LOL:

jennyanderson
Defenitely Harry/Ginny, Cho is too stupid, self-centered and in my opinion a real pain in the butt; Hermione is too annoying and bossy; Luna is a nut-case and read: Harry only feels PITY for Luna, so there is just no way that he will ever fall in love or develop a crush for her. So it's Harry and Ginny all the way.

blackwitchk
Nobody is gonna go with Harry beside Hermione, and nobody should get together with hermione beside harry.They are the pair!!!

Harry & Hermione forever!!!!! Ron go away,cho stand aside,Ginny is no way! Harry & Hermione all the way!!!!!! Harry & Hermione forever!!!!! Ron go away,cho stand aside,Ginny is no way! Harry & Hermione all the way!!!!!!
Harry & Hermione forever!!!!! Ron go away,cho stand aside,Ginny is no way! Harry & Hermione all the way!!!!!

I know...........I am a little too.....somethin'.........
but I really hope them to go together u noe.........

So, H & H all the away big grin
Forgive me,all the cho ,ginny and Ron's fans.

Kai_Haider
I think it will be Harry and Cho, though i hope it's gonna be Harry and Hermione.

Look it's a dancing Banana------> Happy Dance confused Happy Dance

crazy_rock_chic
I hope they dont get back together,she was really annoying in the last book

Toms_Chick85
i DO NOT think that Harry and cho will get back togeather....i dont like cho anymore and fer some reason in da 5th book she made me wanna smack her! lol. i think Harry will stay singel becasue he dosent want to put up with anything like that right now. to much other stuff has been going on. but i think Ron will start liking luna. i mean everyone already knows that Luna likes Ron. love big grin

RonzMyBoy
Gosh ya'll never know she could put in a whole new character in the end and there's nothing we can do about it. But for right now I think that at the moment it will be Ron:Hermy Harry:Ginny Cho needs to suck it up by next book and then maybe she can push Ginny out of the picture.

Loony_Luna
That would be kinda funny if Ron fell in love with Luna, but nah I think he's hooked on Hermione.

As for Cho and Harry I think it's over for good. Harry doesn't feel the same anymore. I hope he'll start liking Ginny wink

[Ms_dEaTh]
yeah i have a feeling ginny and harry will get together.

Luna150
Hey im new big grin. Anyway

harry/ginny: No way ginny USED to fancy him but imagine if orlando bloom or sum1 came to your house for dinner, you would be star struck. Ginny has got to no harry now and they are good friends

harry/hermione: I doubt it. They no each other very well and i think harry wuld have had some ramantic feelings for her before now if there ever was going to be a future for them.

harry/cho: Harry DID like her then found out what she was reall like and went off. She is old news.

harry/luna: Could be! Harry didn't mind talking to her about sirius when he couldn't talk to ron or hermione about it. I think harry dont no what he feels about luna at the moment but i dont think its a crush. I think this could develop into true love.

dori_fish
Uhh what book is Luna in? (I havent the time to read..i need to know!)

dori_fish
I forgot to add... if OB came to my house id me more than star struck... I dont really know what I would do?! ahhh help!!!! But thenagain... he is 13 years older than i am...ewwww when im 27 he'll be around 40! yuco he'd be OLD!

dori_fish
I really hate Cho....she a ...we... u know....im sorry im adding so much but i hate her and harry doent ....no wait- cho doesnt deserve harry...hes s-p-e-c-i-a-l...lol

Loony_Luna
5th. Haven't you read any of the books?

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
i dont want harry with cho.. or ginny..

belldandy
i want ginny and harry together, i like ginny, shes not like cho... damn i hate her!!

ppl tought luna was going to be the next love of harry... i dont think so

Luna150
I repeat GINNY DOESN'T LIKE HARRY
ok? repeat afetr me
Ginny doesn't WANT to go out with harry
Ginny WILL NOT go out with harry
Ginny is OVER Harry
Now repeat it 5 more times and if you still dont get it repeat it 5 more times. Dont make me get out my umbrige quill wink

belldandy
hey, thats UR poit of view... i think she could like him again, or harry like her and that time she wont respond to him, who knows?!!... thats MY opinion!!!

Luna150
I dont no what wil happen in the future but at the moment ginny doesn't fancy harry. I think alot of people for get that but gnny is growing up fast and is changing alot so who knows. i think she WILL be an animagus because erm i do big grin Ginny is petty kool but she got nothing on Luna!!!

airangel429
HARRY/CHO IS OVER!!! big grin I say Harry/Luna will have a FLING and then it goes to fizzle and then in the end he and Ginny get together....... could be if JKR kills off Ron and then Luna.......then that would push Ginny/Harry closer..........??? who knows though

cheerchik26
i think it shud b harry and hermione b/c they r such good friends

hen155
look cho likes harry harry likes cho luna and ginny like harry ron likes hermione hermione likes krum embarrasment

ilovedaniel
smile Hmm, i think Harry suits cho alot but seeing as she wasn't exactly mentioned much in the sixth book compared to Ginny, i think he will end up with Ginny again seeing as she's liked him for ages. Im still rooting for Harry and cho though!

gshkris7272
yeah, me too.

Ginny Rules 94
Harry and Ginny forever all in favor say ''I''

Waterslicer
I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

Waterslicer
Originally posted by hen155
look cho likes harry harry likes cho luna and ginny like harry ron likes hermione hermione likes krum embarrasment

Krum likes Bill, Bill likes Fleaur, Fleaur likes Dudley, Dudley likes Aunt Muriel, Aunt Muriel likes Ronnikins

harry'sgirl207
Never cho was ver horrible, and she is crybaby. I think it will be Harry and Ginny

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by harry'sgirl207
Never cho was ver horrible, and she is crybaby. I think it will be Harry and Ginny

The only thing about harry getting back together with ginny is it may not happen again in the next book as he split up with her in the first place.Also i think cho may have gotton over her crush on harry. I still hope it will be cho and harry though-there so sweet together

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.