Horror Trivia II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
1. In "The Evil Dead" Sam Raimi included a prop to pay homage to a horror film he liked which happened to be a Wes Craven flick. What was it?

2. Wes was flattered by that homage so he included an homage of his own to Sam Raimi in "A Nightmare on Elm Street".......what was it?

3. To keep the tradition alive, when filming "The Evil Dead II: Dead by Dawn" Sam Raimi included another homage to a Wes Craven flick in return for Wes including an homage to Sam Raimi in "A Nightmare on Elm Street"..............what was it?

4. Two of my favorite horror franchises are "The Evil Dead" and "Friday the 13th"............what prop can be seen in movies from both franchises?
(the prop is actually the very same prop used in both movies, not duplicates or replicas)

5. We all know Stephen King has written many horror novels and short stories that have been turned into movies..........which was the first of these stories/movies that King himself directed on the big screen?

6. How many "Friday the 13th" movies feature the character Jason Voorhies? (this includes the new line cinema releases)

7. How many "Friday the 13th" movies are there in which Jason Voorhies actually kills somebody?

8. Heather Langenkamp starred as Nancy Thompson in "A Nightmare on Elm Street". She later went on to play as Marie Lubbock on the ABC sitcom "Just the Ten of Us". One of her co-stars on this series also starred in one of the "A Nightmare on Elm Street" films............which of her co-stars on "Just the Ten of Us" also starred in a "Nightmare" flick?

9. Robert Englund starred in two television series that contained the word "Nightmare"..........name them both and the character he played in each.

10. People were in an uproar when they found out that Kane Hodder would not be playing Jason Voorhies in the new film "Freddy v/s Jason". How many films has Kane Hodder portrayed the character Jason Voorhies?

11. People were anxious to see Kane Hodder and Robert Englund in a movie together........alas it was not to be "Freddy v/s Jason". They have however been in another movie together.........name the movie in which they were both in.

12. Freddy Krueger's mother was a nun......she worked at a sanitarium. What was her given birth name? What was her chosen name as a nun? (sister....... ..........)

13. Freddy Krueger had a daughter. When Freddy was captured by authorities his daughter was put up for adoption (as Fred had already killed his wife). What is his daughter's name? What was her birth name?

BackFire349
1. hills have eyes poster

2. showing evil dead on tv

3. claws from nightmare

Evil Dead
1 - 3...........correctemundo............any guesses for the other 10?

BackFire349
they involve to much math and thinking for me.

kruegerKid
5. Maximum Overdrive
6. 8 (9 if you count Freddy vs Jason)
7. Everyone, except 1 and 5 because he wasnt the killer. I guess if you wanted you can count Friday the 13th becasue jason is in it for about 4 seconds and he doesnt kill anyone.

kruegerKid
8.JoAnn Willette(connie) and Brooke Theiss (wendy) both played in NOES films, Joann in NOES 2 and Brooke in NOES 4.
9.Freddy's Nightmares-Freddy Krueger, Nightmare Cafe-Blackie

kruegerKid
11.Wishmaster

Evil Dead
I figured KruegerKid would clean up in here............so far so good........I didn't even know that Connie from "Just the ten of us" played in a nightmare movie.........what is her character name in part 2, I'll have to look for her now..........I guess looking back on that series it's even funnier that their little brother J.R. wore alot of Freddy Krueger t-shirts, being as not just 2 of his sisters but 3 played in "Nightmare" movies........

still need 4, 10, 12, and 13 answered...........I'm suprised you didn't know the last 2 off the top of your head KruegerKid.....

kruegerKid
12.Her birth name was Amanda Krueger her nun name was sister mary helen.
13. Her name is Maggie but her birth name is Katherine Krueger.

Sorry for the delay Im tryin to post everywhere and I didnt even notice these two questions till a little while ago, believe me I wouldve answered them first.

kruegerKid
joann willette was one of the girls on the bus in the beginning of NOES 2 she didnt have a role besides that.

kruegerKid
10. I think the answer is 4 I'm not sure though, I've seen them all but I hate Jason so I dont make it a fact to remember. I have no idea about question 4 though.

Evil Dead
Yes.......the answer is 4 question 10.

Sister Mary HelenA.........but I give that one to you because I'm sure you knew it and it's probably just a typo......

The answer to question 4 is:

The Necronomicon Ex Mortus........it is the very same Necronomicon used in the filming of Army of Darkness.......it is also in the voorhies home in Jason Goes to Hell..........The nerdy boyfriend guy with the glasses that the movie focuses on picks up the book and thumbs through it seconds after entering the house for the first time..........

kruegerKid
oh ok. Yeah I meant Helena sorry man sometimes I type just a little to fast, plus like i said Im trying to check all my posts. It sucks when you miss a day on here bc the posts accumulate and you have to struggle to catch up lol... oh well, anymore questions?

Evil Dead
I would post more.......but I fear you are the only one who will respond.........which is pointless as most of my questions would center around NOES and you obviously know anything about the series that I could ask.

kruegerKid
lol true true...

BGradeHorrorGrl
I LOVE A Nightmare On Elm Street smile I would answer smile

freddynut2
mine may not be as good as the first guys but I am going to try

1) Johnny Depp made his film debu in which classic horror movie
2) which classic horror featurred a chainsaw weilding maniac that nearly hit the camara with a real live chainsaw at the end of the movie
3) In a nightmare on elm street 1 a movie prop was seen in the movie that relates to another classic horror, what was it. (its not the evil dead film)

Lord Soth
You could at least apply yourself, Freddy

1. Nightmare on Elm Street
2. Texas Chain Saw Massacre

freddynut2
well whats #3

tabby999
wasnt it a movie poster? or were they watching Evil Dead on tv, one of them i think

freddynut2
I forgot to specify the sceen so technically you would be rite, the sceen I was refering to was in the beginning when Nancy was asleep at ina's house, there was a prop in the room with Nancy. But if anyone wants to give more trivia go ahead.

BlackC@t
Was it the cross above her bed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.