Morpheus, you silly shiny-headed bint!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ikobe
I don't get it... in The Matrix, Morpheus says:

Okay. Brief. Tapped. Got it.

Are you TRYING to get Neo obliterated, Morph?!

~Ikobe

Kes
Maybe tapped has in tracing and not hearingblink
Maybe just bad writing lol

Static
Well if you want to get REALLY piccy, he even gives out the address that he wants to Neo to be picked up, so not jus Neo would get dead, but most of the crew..........what a fool What the f**k? huh

Ikobe
And he wears purple... soon enough he'll be wearing pink and OH MY GOD MORPHEUS IS TURNING INTO A BLONDE.

*grin*

Hey, I used to be a blonde... then I dyed my hair blood red. Muha.

Ushgarak
I guess Morpheus thought "this line is tapped" would get the point across to Neo better than "if I keep talking for too long on this line then it is possible that people might start listening in..."

Vim
I think it was being tapped, and the agents or whoever could have been listening knew not to go after them, because that had to push Neo or the One into going back to the source? Remember, remember, remember................

Stovenutts
no way

GABRIEL05
Hey lets look at the important things. He got Neo out of the Matrix, showed him the path of THE ONE, and whooped some ass along the way!

Crappybob
you dumb basterds!! Did any of you watch any of the matrix movies at all?? If neo really is the "one" Morpheus could have told them Neo would be at 7-11 at 6:00pm on friday and they couldn't have killed him. THey couldn't kill him because he is the one no matter what happend they could not kill him BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE!!

Maybe I take this stuff to serious?

Crash_Overload
Yet the Agents COULD go into his body and then shoot himself in the head. I never got why they did not do that.
(while he was still wired to the Matrix)

Crappybob
They couldn't because he is the one. Not only that they thought Neo would lead them closer to Morpheus and the codes to Zion. Am I the only one who watched the Matrix?

Crash_Overload
Listen, Neo DID die, HE got resurected because he started to beleive he was the one. And all that love stuff.... I think you know under average about the Matrix, go ahead and read some threads so you MIGHT learn something. Neo IS killable. He is hunan. IN Reloaded he was bleeding. Bleed enough and you die, with next to no hope of becom,ing alive again. As A LOT of people said in Reloaded HE IS STILL HUMAN reading = smart

Crappybob
If he was the one, he couldn't be killed for good until he ended the war. Case closed. No matter what happend. Be careful crash, I know a lot about the matrix. Don't test me.

Crash_Overload
I think I will.

Crash_Overload
And This case is NOT closed. If only THE_Omega could get into this.

O and DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME

Stovenutts
LOOK OUT HE KNOWS A LOT ABOUT THE MATRIX! know one else knows anything about the matrix at all.

nickjs21
1) if only the omega could get into this? fight your own fights, crash.

2) on second thought, don't fight any. you guys are getting kind of immature on all these threads. two of you . . . let's call them "crappyrobert" and "ovennutts" are especially getting a little too childish in your insults.

stop acting like 15-year-olds (granted, some of you are. regardless).

Crash_Overload
who are you talking to?

O and I know this Is my war, I am just bringing in a "general". (sorry for the term Omega)

She/he is wise, and will tell things BOTH of use did not know and will tell BOTH of use off.

And I KNOW I am being childish for my age, And this is just NOT like me, usually I don't start the arguments, I just end them.

Now to regain the topic.

GABRIEL05
Man I like Omega and all, but he seems like the type of guy who's personality is stiffer than R Kelly at a catholic girls school vollyball game. On consideration, I realized that discussing this topic isn't nearly as fun as watching these blokes go at it. Have at it boyz

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/e/flamethrower.gif http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/e/bigun.gif

Crappybob
No one ever said that one is not human still. That don't matter. He is the one and therefore can't be really killed until he ends the war. The agents could have done nothing to stop him.

And I realize he was killed in the matrix. But he is clearly not dead. at the end of M1 or now after M2. I won't insult anyone.

nickjs21
gabriel: omega's a guy?

Ushgarak
Please keep this thread on-topic.

nickjs21
ok, on topic: morpheus probably, like he said, didn't have time to elaborate his wording. (and omega's not a guy)

Korri
Ikobe i dont think morpheus is a chinese prostitute Llaughing out loudL

GABRIEL05
Well I'm more surprised than a transvestite with amnesia! I'll be a Deep fried Texas horny toad! You're shittin me like a laxitive, prune and habanero sandwich!... Are you sure thats not a guy?!?

Korri
dont talk at food ur making me hungry

GABRIEL05
Yo! If you ever feel the need for a prune laxative habanero sandwich, then you need to take a pregnancy test

Korri
lol uh oh neo wot have u done..lol soz

happy kine
in reguards to morph, and the phone line being watched (or listened to as the case may be) the agents put a bug in neo's belly and they didn't need to trace the call. they were tracing thomas anderson's belly bug.

Korri
o gawd that was disgusting

nickjs21
gabriel: i shit you not. funny world, huh?

Korri
wacko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.