Arwen, Eowyn, Padme or Leia?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess_Leia
Who do u think is the prettiest leading lady?

undomiel
I think that Arwen is the prettiest leading lady

Mithrandir
Arwen is the bomb, no doubt

P-NuT
Padme...sometimes she is too distracting though

Nefertite
I think the prettest of all is Eowyn big grin

chica16
padme

Nefertite
I saw Wars long time ago. But Padme is pretty too. Maby the second after Eowyn rolling on floor laughing

ilvorlandobloom
i like Eowyn the best

ilvorlandobloom
Heres a pic of Eowyn:

http://www.geocities.com/steel_lily2002/new01.jpg

Princess_Leia
Maybe everyone cud like say a bit about each one, why u like em or don't, which character u prefer and why and what u think of the actress.

For me, I love Arwen! I'm a girl so I don't fancy her but I wanna be her. She's so pretty and really sweet but she's still tough in her own way without having to go into battle to prove it. I love the Arwen/Aragorn romance, they're soooo sweet together and Aragorn is gorgeous so she has great taste! Liv Tyler is my favourite actress, she seems like such a nice, down to earth person and comes across really friendly in all her interviews. I just think she's really cool.

Eowyn is cool 2. She's pretty in a kinda natural way. I like the way she's really tough. Miranda Otto seems really nice as well and I think she has a thing for Viggo cause she's always saying how gorgeous he is and how no girl can watch the films and not fall in love with him so she's a girl after my own heart!

Padme, the only thing i like bout her really is her costumes. Sure she's really pretty but that's bout it. Her character is pretty boring, they tried to make her 2 much like Leia in personality but she just hasn't got that thing that Leia had, that fire or whatever that made Leia great. And the romance....don't get me started on the romance. They had no chemistry whatsoever but if i do get into it I'll never stop on the horrendousness that was that romance. I mean for all the guys who lust after her, do u like her character at all or is it just her looks?As for Natalie, she seems a bit stuck up, she said acting wasn't a real job which is really unfair and ungrateful cause there's so many ppl who'd love to b in her position. She seems to have an opinion of herself cause she's goes to Harvard, which is great for her but college isn't for everyone and doesn't make u better. She isn't as pretty in real life, she's still pretty but not quite the same as ep2.

Leia's my second favourite girl. I just thinks she's really cool. I love the way she didn't take crap from no1 and didn't need a man to save her. She's really strong and intelligent and a great leader. Her and Han were great together 2. She was voted sexiest female character ever so take that Padme! I mean everyone knows of Princess Leia but apart from star wars and natalie fans how many ppl actually know Padme's name in the films?most wud refer 2 her as 'ur one from star wars' so Leia made way more of an impact cause she's a great character no just a pretty face. Pity Carrie Fisher doesn't act anymore.

ilvorlandobloom
i like Eowyn cuz shes tough. shes not girlie and she can take care of herself. i also like her cuz she kills the Ringwraith, and also cuz she falls in love with Faramir. i just like her, shes cool.

Princess_Leia
wat do u think of the others ilvorlandobloom?

ilvorlandobloom
i dont really like Arwen that much cuz she wasnt really in the books.
i like Padme, shes cool, i havent seen Star Wars in a while, so i dont really remember why i like her.
i like Leia a lot too. Shes one tough lady. i like her character a lot.

Princess_Leia
Is the only reason u don't like Arwen is cause she's not in the books? I liked what they did with adding her in, it gave her a personality so she just doesn't turn up at the end and marry Aragorn cause everyone wud be like 'what the hell!'. I get ppl don't like the whole Ford thing but I like the way they had the romance and it was really well done. It's a great love story so I'm glad they included it.

ChinaNiki
I have to go with Leia. She's classy, witty, strong, and intelligent. Of course, Empire Strikes Back was the first movie I recall seeing, so that might have a little bit to do with my partiality to her. cool

undomiel
I like the romance too
its so sweet
I agree that it was good that they put her in the movies more because it made you like her more

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, i liked the romance too, it was better for the third one when they get married.

but i dont know, theres just something about her that i dont like.

Princess_Leia
Yeh undomiel, the romance was really sweet wasn't it? I thought they had such great chemistry and they just looked rite together. Their story is just soooooo romantic that I'd think it wud have been such a pity 2 leave it out. I'm so glad they had her in it and it's unfair the way ppl blame Liv Tyler about it cause she was the one who actually persuaded the writers to not have Arwen as a warrior princess type character which I no a lot of ppl dreaded.

Just wondering, which was ur favourite scence with her? which costume did u like best?

undomiel
I love in FOTR when she comes to get Frodo and her and Aragorn are talking in elvish.
I love the costume she is wearing in that scene

Baylin
Arwen!

BlasterE117
Yo, I go with Arwen, cuz she's a cool unique Elven character.

GABRIEL05
I have to give it to Amidala/Padme
then Arwen
Leia & Eowyn are a tie

Princess_Leia
When u reply cud u maybe give a reason for why u like ur choice?and what u think of the other characters and the actresses themselves. Just to make it a bit more interesting.

billyboyd4ever
arwen is totally the best w/out a doubt! she is sooo pretty plus she's a really good actress + her + viggo mortenson have such good chemistry.

i hate eowyn so i would probably put her last, though she might tie w/leia cuz i cant stand her hair! haha

padme is pretty but arwen is still the best!

GABRIEL05
yeah I sur cud repli cud yuu t-t-t-t-tipe rite??? Well first of all Natalie Portman is cuter than all of them in general. Nicer smile and she gives off most presence on screen. Liv Tyler is very pretty, but her acting bores me. Same thing with Carrie Fischer, (Leia) and Miranda Otto (Eowyn), only they aren't as cute

Princess_Leia
Originally posted by GABRIEL05
yeah I sur cud repli cud yuu t-t-t-t-tipe rite???

U don't have to be so bloody bitchy about it, don't bother replying if ur gonna be like that and I was talking to anyone who was thinking about replying not just u.

Nefertite
I like Eowyn not only because of her beauty. I like her because of her strong will, resolution and courage.

My favorite race in LotR is elves. I don't know why but I don't like Arwen. Maby because she's worrior princes there and she shouldn't be, don't you think so?

ewforeva
why dont you like arwen? shes like the best female character ever!!!! rolling on floor laughing

Nefertite
Well, Arwen is a doughter of Elves' Lord Elrond. She's beautiful Elvean princess. Why she should risk her life for Frodo if Elrond has lots of other lords.?

GABRIEL05
Whoa! Whoa! In the words of the great Mario Bauza "Relapse,...relapse" Don't get all indignant, I'm just joshin you.

Smllfry247
arwen! is sooo pretty! padame is pretty too!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.