religious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent_Smith
ok, cain and abel from etm are in the bible. 9:18 is the time neo woke up on in m1 and that is a bible verse. the neba....er is named after a bible king, Trinity is often refered to as jesus or god. anyone else have anything else?

Kes
Can you explain what you just said?I'm kinda lost.blink

JavX
Ya i didn't all that either smokin' Rephrase and try again

Stovenutts
oh God ther has been so many threads about this. im gonna dig up my old thread on this and post some stuff

Stovenutts
After the first few times i saw the Matrix, i've noticed things probably alot of people have noticed: the similarity of Neo to Christ.
Lets look at Neo's real name, Thomas Anderson. The name "Thomas" can be linked to "Doubting Thomas", in that Neo never really believed that he was The One. "Anderson" is a play on "Son of Man", where the 'Ander-' finds its origins in the New Testament Greek root "andros"meaning man. Christ is the "Son of Man".
"Neo" means "new"
"Neo" Anderson = New Son of Man

Stovenutts
also u can see that the crew of the nebuchadnezzer seems to represent Jesus' 12 desciples. Morpheous also represents Peter, the desciple that Jesus gave the keys to heaven to- even though Neo didn't give them to morpheous, morpheous did have the access codes to the zion maneframe.Zion is a haven to all who are free and in a way he had the keys

JavX
lol I really dont want to take part in another one. i have only been on this board for 3 days and i have talked too much about religion smokin' but you never know, ill keep checking for something different that has been missed.

Stovenutts
yea im tired of it too. thats why i went to a very old post of mine and copied and pasted it.

JavX

Stovenutts
haha

JavX
ok im not going to look like a copy cat b/c i cant remember where all my post are smokin' anyways.. im just going to be a viewer on this thread for now on

Another_Smithy
Well yes this is pretty much based on stuff in the Bible etc. But I dont really like discussing religion so I just gonna stop here.

Stovenutts
shut 'em down mods. (ive always wanted to say somthing like that"book'em boys"wink

Another_Smithy
Shut who down Stovenutts?

Stovenutts
sorry that was really stupidhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/rifle.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/raygun.gif

That's me in the middle

Stovenutts
i meant the thread

Another_Smithy
Dats gotta hurt! Lets get back on topic.

Agent_Smith
if u guys play enter the matrix, cain and abel's(the guys that kidnaped niobe) names are in the bible. The name of morpheuses ship is named after a religous king. Now ok, this part is kind of hard to explain. When trinity first met neo at the party, when she told him her name he said 'jesus' reffering her to jesus. Then said 'I always thought you were a guy.' saying that most people think of god as a guy.

Agent_Smith
oh end when neo was late for work in m1, the time was 9:18 Which u can find in a bible verse.

Metroplex
Did any of you ever heard of the Zionist movement??? In my ethics class we were talking about it. It was created in response to growing anti-Semitism(people who hate Jews) and sought to rebuild the Jewish homeland in Palestine. Almost like the people in Zion form the MAtrix.

Anti-semitists=robots
Zionists=peope of zion

Agent_Smith
cool...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.