Arwen vs. Eowyn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

undomiel
If Arwen and Eowyn were in a fight who do you think would win?

undomiel
I think that Arwen would win smile

Nefertite
I can't imagine that. Elf and human against each other. Oh no! I don't think that Arwen would attack Eowyn and Eowyn Arwen without very very sereous reason. I don't think that they would attack each other even for Aragorn love mad

undomiel
oh ok smile

ilvorlandobloom
if they were to fight, i think Eowyn would definitely win. i mean if she could kill the Ringwraith, she would have no problem with Arwen.

ewforeva
I'm sorry but I think you are sooooooooooo wrong!!!!!
I hate Eowyn!!!!!!!! She really makes me angry!!!!!! mad Eowyn mad

Nefertite
Why?

Dexx
another one of those 'what if' questions.
they'll never fight so what's the point of really asking.

Nefertite
Indeed rolling on floor laughing
Arwen even isn't worrior princess in books roll eyes (sarcastic)

ewforeva
yea i guess you're right...but arwen is still way better...heheheh stick out tongue

Dexx
pfff...how can you tell?

Smllfry247
arwen!

Nefertite
Why? rolling on floor laughing

Danistar
Why should they fight??? Eowyn is the strongest female character in the books and she's much more better than Arwen. Arwen's job is to be Aragorn's wife and that's it. What did she do important in the books? Just maried Aragorn and that's it. I hate her as a warrior princess. Arwen should be gentle, beautiful and graceful elven prinsess. I don't understand why they portrayed Arwen as worrior princess, Eowyn should be a woman who fights. Why this wonderful elven princess should go to the danger and save that stupid hobbit, if Elrond has so many great lords around him?
Eowyn's character is much much more dramatic and interesting than Arwen's character.
Because:

Eowyn grew up surrounded by men. She was thought to fight but when the time to fight has come nobody let to do it. Eowyn was left at Edoras to take care of her people but she wasn't that sort of women who stay at home, cook and wait for their men to come home. Eowyn was innovator. Fighting was in her blood so, she couldn't stay at home and wait. She had to do something. Eowyn wanted to protect her people but she wasn't allowed to do it because the men wanted to protect her. So she suffered a lot and wanted to die. But she didn't die in the battle overwise she overcame Which King. She did an mportant thing and what did Arwen??? Just marreid Aragorn and that's it.

But I don't say that I don't like movie Arwen because Liv Tyler is my number one!!! She's the best!!!

Mormegil
Eowyn grew up learning how to fight with a sword. "Women of this country learned long ago that those without swords may still die upon them." Obviously she could take on many a skilled swordsmen and prevail, as well, as may be assumed, an elvish maiden such as Arwen.

ilvorlandobloom
i totally agree w/ Danistar!

and i cant believe that Arwen is winning! whats wrong w/ u people(that voted for Arwen)??
Eowyn would definitely win, no doubt about it... but anyways y would they ever fight anyways? they're both the good guys!

billyboyd4ever
well arwen might win because she probably would be skilled w/the bow and maybe sword because of her father and brothers

undomiel
ya I agree smile

Danistar
I don't think that Arwen would fight because she's a wise women who wold never do such a nonsense!!!! bunny

muse5
Eowyn hands down, i agree with danistar and mormegil

chica16
arwen would beat eowyn

Catastrofic Luv
i just basically like legolas and aragorn... the other peeps dont even matter. haha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.