The One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent_Smith
ok, so neo is the one right? all in favor?

Agent_Smith
hello?

Sifer
No-one is replying because the answer is already known by everyone who has seen just the first film. Never mind the 2nd one.

Agent_Smith
well no neo is not the one

Agent_Smith
pm me if u want info

Sifer
I dont want the info, because whatever info you have is wrong. He IS the One, the One is the Anomaly and guess what, Neo carries it.

Oracle: Because you're the One
Merovingian: Neo, the One himself
Agent: It's the Anomaly
Architect: Your life is the sum of unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuallity of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to.....etc
Seraph: I had to make sure ... That you are the One

Sifer
Oh, almost forgot:

Keymaker: Only the One can open the door

Hrmmm, I'm sure Neo opens it - anybody see anyone else open it?...I think not.

Kes
Those could be wrong sifer.Maybe till now only the one could?!Matbe because nobody else as tried.I don't know,he most likely is but that kid is bugging me!

Agent_Smith
well, if ure so sure i cant wait to see your face in november, sifer

Agent_Smith
Neo is not THE one, he is the one that will find the one

Agent_Smith
Matrix Revolutions:
Morpheus: But, ....the oracle....she told me that i would...that i would find the one.

Niobe: She did. And she did not lie. U did find the one. The one that would find the one.

Altar[1stONE]
Bullshit , its pathetic to see what some people will do to get attention. Neo is the one , no question about it , if he wasnt the whole matrix and movies would not focus on him so much. it has nothing to do with a directing element , it is official. So enough talk about neo not being the one , just watch the damn movie in november.

Kes
Altar Its called a plot twist. But lets see in Nov.

Agent_Smith
yeah. evil face evil face wacko wacko thumb down

Agent_Smith
so ...... u alter

Stovenutts
alter is angery...look out everyone. ahhh

Agent_Smith
alter is a sh*t head. look out everyone. aaaaaahhh

Altar[1stONE]
Not my problem your stories are full of shit , and have no truth what so ever. I need the proof and facts , before i belive your horse shit.

Altar[1stONE]
Stupid ass stove nuts has some sort of sexual desire to follow me around , ever forum i post on , that idiots face pops up.

Crappybob
Alter is right Neo is the one, would they make 2 movies saying without a doubt that Neo is the one, when he isn't the one. These W brothers are smarter than that. But I guess some fans are not. Ha ha

Crash_Overload
And then theres you.

Agent_Smith
.....we will see.....in november.....

Kes
Remember that Reloaded and Revolutions are 1 movie.
And please guys no insults.

Korri
im scared sad

SpikeSpiegel
of what? No-one really knows (apart from the writers/directors/cast etc) what is going to happen in the final film and as it is just the second half of the reloaded-revelotions film they aren't going to do a 180 and say that neo isn't the one. You just need to look at all the stuff he can do that no-one else in the matrix can to know he is the one.

Kes
Well we see that kid bending the spoon. We never see Trinity or Morpheous doing that. Thou it would be stupid to see them do that blink

Labyrinth
^^ yea but as the kid out it we can(should) all do it becuz the spoon isnt there or sumthing

Kes
yeh well we only see trinity and Morph defuing (sp) gravity (sp) and not changing stuff in the matrix. like the kid changes the spoons form.

sandman
i think he is.. but i think there is more to it than that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.