Zion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent_Smith
ok, here is where we discuss are answers.

Agent_Smith
i think i would be the one, cause not only am i a one option but i am 2. i am a rebel and the one. i also get to do a bunch of cool tricks.

Metroplex
I think i would be an angent. I get to kick some rebel ass take over people's bodies, but on the mean time, hope that the one doesnt do the same.

GABRIEL05
having my own hovercraft would kick ass. I've always wan'ted to be in charge of stuff sad . I could say cool lines like:

"Tank! Charge the EMP"

"Full power! Full systems"

"I peeked"

"Number One make it so"

"Hey Niobe wanna come over to my ship and grease my hydraulic pistons?"

Agent_Smith
lol

Agent_Smith
trinity is alot hotter then niobe

Agent_Smith
just a fact

GABRIEL05
Honestly I thought Switch, even though she was kinda tom-boyish, was the cutest non-digital Matrix woman. And I don't even like blonds. Oh and no way in hell is Trinity hotter than Niobe.

Crash_Overload
I got something that beats all, The woman in red. yet Niobe IS hotter then Trinity. And I would be a captain. Like of The Hammer.

Stovenutts
i would be a program of an ant. no worrys just work work work, and one day i'll become the queen! only if the economy gets a little better, that is.

Agent_Smith
..... that is a wonderful fantasy u have shared......

Oh and did u see niobe naked in reloaded? ill let u think about that. TRINITY IS WAY HOTTER THEN NIOBE

Agent_Smith
oh and switch made me vomit. if i saw her naked id die. and become blinded for life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.