Avril's Sk8ter boi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buffymitch
Avril sk8ter boi is going to be turned in to a movie. Do you guys think it's a gr8 idea. I do. I only hope thay won't make a stupid teen movie out of it. It should have real drama.

KidRock
how is it gonna be a movie..???..? oh well avril sucks i wont see w/e movie shes going to be in or have a song made into a movie or w/e

Godshinto
Yhea I have to agree with KidRock Avril kinda sucks. She might be cute if she learned how to dress and showed some clevage like so many stars like her.

sk8stuff09
how the hell r they gonna make a movie on a 2 minuet song?? avril sucks, shes such a wannabe. i predict the movie will get 1 star....lol... Happy Dance thumb down

diegocala
As long as people are out there that will write "great" like that, the movie will be a hit!

Evil Dead
What do you mean you hope they don't make a stupid teen movie about it?

The song itself is stupid teen pop song aimed primarily at 13 year old girls........

Godshinto
LOL Exactly

Evil Dead
I despise that girl..........she is a poser with a capital P........she makes pop music about punks, but doesn't know what a punk is........she thinks skaters are punks.......if I ever saw a real punk on a skate board I would shit my pants...........imagine seeing Sid Vicious (may he rest in peace) from the Sex Pistols or Glenn Danzig from the misfits on a vert ramp...............I think I would die right there on the spot.

buffymitch
Okay. now i know what you guys think. The song is a great story about a girl who misses out on a chance of a life time. Yeah that is a short story but if they do this right and hire the right screenwriter and director etc etc it wil be good movie. They wil probably put more subplots in it. It's okay if you don't like the song but it is a good story.

buffymitch
Okay. now i know what you guys think. The song is a great story about a girl who misses out on a chance of a life time. Yeah that is a short story but if they do this right and hire the right screenwriter and director etc etc it wil be good movie. They wil probably put more subplots in it. It's okay if you don't like the song or avril or her music style but it is a good story.

Kes
She dresses the way she feels confortable.
Yeh I heared they are gonna make a movie about that. Lest see how they do it.

Augeybana
Hope not this movie comes out she sucks and who gave her the right at that MTV special on mettalica she sung there song Fuel she dosen't do it sometimes music and movies don't mix.

Godshinto
Well if listen to the lyrics of the song you can think of a couple of movies that match the song. Or ones close to it.

skate4dcshoe
This proves it, there is no god. The worst part is that when it comes out in theatres it will proabably be Number 1 in the box office for a week or two. Damn, we need to kill her seriously.

KidRock
really i dont give a $|-|IT about avril for all i care that "skater girl" could skateboard right off a bridge.

BackFire349
pathetic.

green33
buffymitch your such a liar, they aint making a movie like this you liar.........................................................LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

happy kine
who or what is avril? it sounds like she is a pop star.... i have a lifelong ban on FM radio and music tv so i don't keep up with this stuff... is this someone who won the tv contest to be a pop star? from what i read here it sounds like they are going to make a movie about a song? and a pop song!?
i have a friend that works at the movie house and she says most of the movie goers are 13 to 18 year old kids... so someone making a movie about a pop song was inevitable...

Kes
Yeh she's kinda pop. Well the song talks about this skater boy (duh) that likes a high class girl. She likes him but her friends don't so she ignores him.Well years later he's a super star slamming on his guitar on MTV (lol).
I guess the movie will most likly be about not judging a book by its cover cos you never know stick out tongue Some story as hundresds of other movies!

bigbadbike2
Spoilers, Kes, spoilers. mad

Just Kidding. laughing out loud

Kes
lol They are not spoilers. That what the song says stick out tongue

bigbadbike2
laughing out loud Yeah, but he hasn't heard the song laughing out loud

Kes
True that! But he asked laughing out loud

blackicedragoon
O JEEZ!!!! how crappy is that a movie on avrils stupid song!! its gonna be hoorrabblleee!!! and i nver like avril i thionk she sucks!

happy kine
sounds like billy jole's song... uptown girl. i believe the video had christy brinkly... she was the hottie of the day for all you kids wondering... but yes kes it is an old tired story.

skate4dcshoe
So is someone gonna kill Avril Lavigne or do i have to do the job my self?

Kes
Yeh but the difference is that this is about kids that grow up and uptown girl is a woman laughing out loud
It's more of a clothes thing. He's a skater with baggy clothes and she's all finess or something like that.
But when they grow up he turns into a rock star and she's at home with the kids messed lol

BackFire349
it would be worse then the real cancoon.

KidRock
yeah at least the real cancoon had cleavege wink

DemonicGambit
Avril with her own movie....I gotta admit, that scares me. Although, I gotta say if the movie weren't based on the song. A lot of people would thinks its a fresh new idea, no?

JackSparrowLuvr
avril sucks need i say more

Kes
All I've read is that they are making a movie based on the song. I haven't read anything about her being in it.

Kes
blink What does it have to do with the movie?

chico23
Don't tell me some of you guys are actually hooked on the "im a punk girl" crap she is trying to explore. She is as much as a punk as punky brewster....gimmie a break. She should just embrace her pop status and live with it. sick

ahaetrkarykl
im really sorry that some of you waste your time listening to avril. she is so terrible im sorry. the main reason i cant stand her is because i just saw her miss pronounce david bowie's name on tv. is said bowie like a a dog going bow wow (bowie). if youve never heard of david bowie you have no buisiness making music

chico23
/cheer

Kes
~Well just because she pronounced it differently doesn't mean she doesn't know who he is. She's Canadian lol jk
I always thought she was a dread blink Oh well I don't like her music but it passes a lot on the radio here so you're bound to eventually hear it messed

Ikobe
Please no. Don't let the rumours and official statements be true. I go through enough hell every time that annoying little 'punk' wench screams her nails going down a chalkboard harpy showtune songs out with fake emotion. I don't listen to the radio much anymore, and I'm damn happy I don't half the time the stupid girl's whiny little angst-songs are on every bloody station.

Oh, and I don't like her much, either.

~AI

MissesDepp?!
LETS PUT IT THIS WAY...IF AVRIL HAD EVEN A SHREAD OF TALENT LIKE EVEN THE SMALLEST BIT MAYBE THAT MOVIE WILL BE GOOD, DOUBT IT...BUT IT'S POSSIBLE THAT STUPID PERSON...SHE REALLY SHOULD LIPSYNC IN CONCERT BECAUSE HER VOICE IS PAINFUL!

DemonicGambit
I see that you guys hate her with a fiery passion, no?

I'm not saying I like her in fact the only reason I know who she is, is because my 7 year old neice likes her. Ah, go figure.

But I thought this thread was about a movie based on her song, not her.

And thanx for clearing that Kes!

JackSparrowLuvr
~Well just because she pronounced it differently doesn't mean she doesn't know who he is. She's Canadian lol jk
I always thought she was a dread Oh well I don't like her music but it passes a lot on the radio here so you're bound to eventually hear it

Hey u got something againt canadians?????

mad miffed

nemo
sick of her and her songs.
compared with britney or christina, i'll take them anytime. :P
don't know why they bother wasting money on this kind of project.wink

DemonicGambit
Ah they want to appeal to the younger girls and teach them to be 'punks' HA!

Kes
You can just use the quote insted of copying the txt smile
I have nothing against Canadiens. I'd like to visit Canada but you guys do sound diferent. Like a Texan sounds different from a New Yoker or a Brit smile

Kes
Like I and DemonicGambit say in previous posts this isn't about Avril being in a movie. It's about a song that she sing (doubt she wrote it) being turned into a movie.
Say what you think about the movie, not the singer.

Ushgarak
I always hated the song. I thought it painted a false image of reality, "Oh, the punk looks so common but he's actually a real nice guy..." PAH! And of course the snooty girl has to lose out...

In REAL life, ten years down the line the punk guy would be stuck on welfare and hepped up on drugs whilst snooty girl is doing well in her career as an attorney and found a nice husband and considers herself stupid for ever fancying a go nowhere guy like that one she fancied at school.

But do I get money for writing lyrics like that? Bah...

Kes
Thank you for staying on topic smile But he's a skater boy not a punk.

Ushgarak
Oh, whatever, I guess I am not 'with-it' enough to make the distinction...

... but regardless, I bet the person who ended up with the skater guy gets beaten by him every night because its a demeaning self-abusive relationship... I bet they won't accept that for the film script either...

Damn song... grr...

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DemonicGambit
someone is a little frustrated, no?

Ikobe

Kes
Skater. There's a difference. Atleast in my book.

Ikobe
Having being forced to constantly listen to her songs, one of the lines is he was a punk, she did ballet...

Ushgarak
A-HAAAAAA! I was RIGHT! HAHA! Punk he is!

Smllfry247
avril is stupid!

Kes
Still think she means has a derrogative (not sure it's the right word) Cos' look at Tony Hawk for example, then look at 80's bands. See the difference.

Kes
That has nothing to do with the movie. And by any chance do you happen to know the kids IQ?

Ushgarak
And how do you know in which sense WE were using it, Kes?

Kes
Good point. I didn't know she said it in the song so I guessed you ment it has him being a punk...like in a Punk (you know messed) But tell the truth Ush...you didn't know she said it in the song either! stick out tongue

Ushgarak
I thought she did, which is why I said it, I assumed when you said otherwise than I had remembered wrong (I have not heard it often, after all)

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic)

MissesDepp?!
HELLO! i am from Canada i was born and lived in Canada for 8 years and i am proud to be canadian!!! we sing our national anthem in two languages WE R CANADIAN OUR MEN EAT BEAVER! ok sorry i had to get that out...anywho back to the topic of this board. I think that hating Avril has alot to do with her movie...if we hate the "writer" of the song then why would we love the movie?!?

unless...for some odd apparent reason...Johnny Depp was in it!

~!JOhNnY DepP!~

DemonicGambit
let me guess u like depp?

You have a point about hating the writer then hating the movie.

Kes
The movie might turn out good. Regardless if you say that movie will suck cos you hate the song then that is on topic. I don't want post saying she's stupid or I hate her!

This is the topic!

Ikobe
What... so... Avril Lavigne meets 8 Mile? Give me a break...

Kes
What does 1 thing have to do with the other?

DemonicGambit
I don't think Avril will even be in it! The only way she will is on a music video or something

My name is Neo
what a ****ing retaded idea

JackSparrowLuvr
uh huh

DemonicGambit
I'll drink to that!

cr33pycat
Somebody gag me. I'll not contribute a cent to that *****, lol. Maybe I'll download the movie on kazaa to see how pathetic it is but.. god, I hope this movie goes downhill. I hate that little poser.

one word: GAY

GroundedAgain
why would anyone pay too see a movie about a 2 minute and however many second song? they could extend to 20 minutes tops.

Kes
Grounded the song has a story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.