favarite batman chaecter and villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
whos your favarite batman charecter and villain and why

keep your comments coming

BOPRecruit 16
poison ivy was always my fave villian. her and catwoman. i like robin, but i prefer dick grayson as nightwing. way better suit. (the animated series is the version i'm referring too)

DemonicGambit
I like the new Batgirl. Um, not Barbra, sorry to those who like her. But the new girl has a really cool history. And my fav villian would have to be Catwoman. She's so cool!!!

charmaine
i like poison ivy and catwoman there both cool female villains

Walter Simard
My favourite hero is Adam West's Batman, and my favourite villiain is Burgess Meredith's Penguin.

Metroplex
I like the originl robin: Dick who is now Nightwing.

Favorite villain would be Joker and Bane.

Vincent Rendar
I like Nightwing, but yall left him outta the poll!

charmaine
sorry

BOPRecruit 16
i know!

Hegemon875
I think the Joker is the most interesting character. And the most unpredictable enemy that Batman has, hell not even the Joker knows what he's going to do next. I think there should be a comic centering on just the joker. There should be something more indepth about the Joker than just the Killing Joke it just didn't satisfy me.

vvvrulz
Two Face is my favourite
He is heavily underated. The animated version that is.
Tommy Lee Jones was just a major miscast.

Paola
Harley Quinn!!!!!!

MaverickIce
I see Nightwing isn't in it....

Ra's Al Ghul and Nightwing

agentsmith114
gotta be clayface. he may seem oddly similar to marvel's sandman, but clayface is just cool to me. ever watch the animated series from like 93 or something? clayface ruled on that show!

LeAtHerRFace
BaTmAn and Mr.FrEEzE...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.