matrix complaint thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent_Smith
Hi everyone! This Is the OFFICIAL alter knows nutin about the matrix thread. Now, alter does not believe anything anybody tells him about the matrix. He himself knows nutin about the matrix. If u have any complaints about alter, here is where u put them. Or about the matrix. i almost forgot.

GABRIEL05
who the flying fork-nut is Alter?

Agent_Smith
UMMM. i guy that is probably reely mad now.

Agent_Smith
oh. visit my matrix girl thread.

Crappybob
From what I have seen Alter has been right while you beanbag lickers have been barking up all the wrong trees.

Crash_Overload
Where is Alter?

Stovenutts
Crappybob is gay, gay gay gay.

Stovenutts
o

Crappybob
Good ones stovenuts, your really putting me in my place. The rest of the board is in your debt. whistle

Stovenutts
yay

Stovenutts
ur fat

Stovenutts
weeeee

Stovenutts
8========Dhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whip.gif

"crappybob and friends"

Crash_Overload
I must agree with Stovenuts on some parts. Yet let CrapyBob defend himself.

Crash_Overload
Never Mind Alter and Crappybob are whatever comes up on this page: http://www.crappybobandnicbig.com/crapcopy.asp

Agent_Smith
alter will come to say sumtin sooner or later. he cant be enjoying this

Sifer
This thread is ****in' pointless! Simple as.

Kes
Came on Smithy no threads to bash other members. Can't you guys just respect other ppl opinions?

Agent_Smith
ummm.......no

Agent_Smith
sick rolling on floor laughing sick rolling on floor laughing he makes me sick....lol

Agent_Smith
no its not

Kes
Funny

Labyrinth
makin thread about OTHER guys = GAY

Stovenutts
yay

nickjs21
stovenutts and smith . . . grow the **** up. start making a contribution to the forum instead of taking up space.

Stovenutts
hey i didnt make this thread, im just using it so it wont be a waste

Stovenutts
but i dont see why this isnt in the general disscusion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.