No Posting For EJ tommorow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
I'm going to the Lakers-Hornets game tomorrow so I won't be able to post.Just wanted to let you all know.

Darth Daft
Oh, well that's a shame, EvilJedi. Hope your team wins.

King Jedi
Does anyone really care?

Darth Daft
No of course no one cares, but I like to stay nice and friendly while on this site. I couldn't really give a monkies pants if his team wins or not.

Dim
It's just common for members to mention when they might go missing..no biggie smile

King Jedi
Only EJ would announce that he is leaving for one day. I mean how are we going to get through a whole day without him?

Darth Daft
Seems a tad pointless. I mean, if he was going away for a week or something then it might be worth mentioning, but a day is hardly going to make much difference.

King Jedi
But that is what EJ is like. You might get used to it if your lucky.smile Oh I nearly forgot to tell everyone that I won't be on here for at least a couple of hours. Hope you don't miss me too much.

Darth Daft
Heh heh. Well EvilJedi is my friend, so I won't say enough nasty. Still, I like your little joke at the end there.

Darth Daft
Heh heh. Well EvilJedi is my friend, so I won't say enough nasty. Still, I like your little joke at the end there. smile

theEviljedi
Well I mainly posted it for the basketball part.By the way the Lakers lost.

Darth Daft
Is that the team you support?

theEviljedi
Not really.They are the World Champs though.

Darth Daft
Oh riiight. Wait a sec. What sport are you actually talking about? Basketball? (American) Football? Baseball?

theEviljedi
Basketball.

Darth Daft
Oh cool. I used to play that well when I was at school, but I don't watch it.

Dim
Okay..just wanted to let everyone know that I'm off until Monday at the earliest...I'm moving to Idaho (yes, Idaho) and I won't have a phone connection til then...In case I get shot by hunters or kidnapped by renegade hicks I just wanted everyone know that I'll miss them smile laughing out loud

Darth Daft
We'll miss you Dim. See ya soon.

Gundark
Hurry back, Dim !!!

Darth Daft
Welcome Back, Dim.

theEviljedi
Sheesh.

Darth Daft
Sheesh kebab? Sure thing. Cheers. cool

Dim
What are you sheeshing about EJ and DD?

Darth Daft
We're sheeshing about the sheeshiness of the sheesy sheeshes.

Jabba the Hutt
OMG

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
OMG

Why exactly does that happen like thrice every month?

Arachnoidfreak
Why the hell did this get bumped??

DAMN NEWBS TO ROSANNE'S ARMPIT, for that is truly where hell lies.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Why the hell did this get bumped??

DAMN NEWBS TO ROSANNE'S ARMPIT, for that is truly where hell lies.
Beats me. Some people just prefer to be dumb like that.

WrathfulDwarf
Bumping old threads for no reason?

Not a good idea....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.