Fred and George Rock my World...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dont u thing they r cool and when the ran escaped from hogwarts in hp5

hpluva14
i think they did tha rite thing but if i were 1 of them i wuldve been out alot sooner

They are really interesting and they make cool things

hpluva14
def.

hpluva14
but ma fav char.s r moony and padfoot they absolutely rok

VampVicious
hpluva, cant agree more.. wink

hpluva14
yup

Nefertite
Fred and George aren't my favorite characters but I think that they're pritty cool and funny Happy Dance .

brookealicious6
Of course they are! I admire them. Very courageous smile

VampVicious
uhh.. Griffyndor tower would be all dull without those two.. sad
I mean, no more weasley twins at hogwarts... dang!

mika
Fred and George give for these books very much, the books will not be very boring without them, but i think that those books would be not so interesting without Fred and George.

danradclifeluva
i agree vampvicious 100%
there pretty cool

mina.harker
i think theyre gonna play some kind of part in the fight against voldemort, but i dont know what. i agree that theyr cool 100% also. theyr my fave characters, but followed closely by lupin.
I love the way they are just so down to earth - theyre all about the fun!

danradclifeluva
i agree

Riun
HEY Fred and George r AWESOME but i think that by them leavin JK got rid of them and i think that the books r gunna b really borin w/o the twins angel

danradclifeluva
ya but o well i think she shouldve made them only a year apart that way wed have um for another book'

MoonChild
ok i think there should be a tread for two VERY VERY IMPORTANT characters in the harry potter series........(drum roll please) Happy Dance FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY!!!!!! ok from the very 1st harry potter book i fell in love with these 2 trouble makers!!!! they can sometimes be a lil embarrasment (just a lil) immature but they are hilarious!!!! and i love to laugh laughing out loud and the stunts they pulled in the 5th book made me laugh so hard i cried!!!! so i thought they deserved a thread cuz (forgive me but im soooo sick of hearing about couples!!!) heh neways i love fred and george.....yeah they're great... love rock so if neone cares to share......what do u guys think??? do they rock or what??? (they really showed umbrigde devila thing or 2 huh??? :lolsmile

airangel429
Yeah, I really REALLY like them! They are great characters..I like peeves too...he's always causing trouble AND Peeves actually listened to Fred and George and chased Umbridge out of the school.....(can't remember exactly doing what...I just sent the book to my husband) But it was GREAT!! They do crack me up. They had alot of jokes in the 4th book too...like when they took the aging potions...and grew beards...HAH!! That's gotta be funny in the GoF movie! smile

So yes I agree they deserve their own thread.......maybe i should start one for Peeves......smile

jero000
i wonder if they do go back 2 skool... cuz i remember them clearly saying sumthin close 2 that quidd. and dumbeldore was the only reasons they were at skool... dumbeldores bak and mb hey are allowed 2 play quadditch cuz umbridge aint there no more... what do u think? they continue on with their prankshop or go bak 2 skool?

charmaine
i think they will carry on with the joke shop theve learnt everything they need to know and have outgrown school

airangel429
DIDDO..I AGREE WITH THE JOKE SHOP

phindingnemo
Hey,
I fell in love with them to! They did show Umbridge more than 2 things! smile Happy Dance Well I would love to go to the Yule Ball with one of them. I would ask them in a jiffy! Happy Dance beer ( that beer is as in ButterBeer!) Well reply back call me Roxy.
Roxy

LilyGinnyBlack
I LOVE the twins too! They are like the comic relief to the stories, all though Ron can be funny at times too, like the scene in OotP when he had some kind of brain damage going on, I laughed my head off!!! Lol! laughing out loud Anyway, the one thing I was disappointed about is in the movies they hardly show all the funny stuff the twins did, though they didn't do much in the first two books they did pull off some pranks. angel Hopefully in the upcoming films they will show more of Fred and George and their pranks! big grin

MoonChild
phindingnemo (or Roxy) ~yeah that whole yule ball thing....ill take one and u take one!!!! big grin lol hehe

and yeah lilyginnyblack i wish the twins were in the movies more sad but hey there are still like 5 more so maybe they'll have more of their genius works in those!!!!! big grin :fingers crossed:!!!!!

airangel429
i would like to see them more too, their characters are great..and they need to put peeves in the movies...like when he through the water balloons in book 4........ smile

Fred and George are always the lively ones in the book..from picking on Dudley...HA......to terrorizing the school AND umbridge! smile

dori_fish
They are bril'

LindsIsTightK
I didn't like them much until they started playing all those mean jokes on Umbridge evil face Now I think they're awesome.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
WE LOVE YOU WEASLEY TWINS!!!!!!!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clapping.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/devil2.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/devil2.gif

Loony_Luna
Yeah the Weasley twins rule! big grin

beachbabe8877
I love Fred and George! They bring comedy to the books! laughing

bLooMiLiCioUs
when they did the whole thing n fred went "give her hell frm us,peeves" i was likehttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/notworthy.gif

LindsIsTightK
LoL bloomilicious

I'm just glad the twins finally put that old hag in her place evil face

bLooMiLiCioUs
ABSOLUTELY - ALL HAIL THE WEASLEY TWINS!!!!

Luna150
I think they rock. Just because they are not at the school that doesn't mean they wont be in the story after all sisuis didn't go to hogwarts but he played a main part. I think that fred is the ones who decides most things he just seems that 1% more confiden then george. I think one of them might be killed perhaps saving ginny or ron and then the surviving twin would be lost. I dont think its likely they would die together. It is what every1 would expect and when mrs weasly tackled the boggart she saw fred and george dead together. They are like one person. I'm not sure about the actors who play fred and george though. The twins are so wicked it doesn't even cross your mind that they might die

auror_chk
shux i was looking for a thread about Fred and George...and finally found one...just wanna say....I LUV THESE GUYS!! love they make go eek! and laughing everytime i read about them...my favourite bit is in book 5 when they say to Mrs Wesley "what are Fred and I, next door neighbours?" LOL i dont know i just laughed hard when i read that bit...i read it a couple of times too... big grin

tigress
I have to agree they are totaly hot,james and oliver are really hot too they definatley did the right thing casting those two. smokin' 'swoons'

Guardian_Rikku
The Weasley twins are awesome. I love them cause they're huge trouble makers (Maybe not as big as my beloved James and Sirius) and they are just plain FUNNY laughing out loud

I loved em even more when I read OotF. It was great! Mainly what they did to Umbridge, altho the beating of Malfoy was quite amusing as well.

Lianslo
There is most definately a special place for these guys in my heart smile Not only do i love them as characters, but i too find the actors (James and Oliver Phelps) to be cute smile My fave linefrom them has to be "Give her hell from us Peeves!"

JessieSparrow
hehehheheheheh *giggles insanly* I loooooovvvveeee them well mostly George...I "married" him...its a thing at my school dont ask...just remember George is mine!...I know I have issues...Im wearing a shirt that says Harry Potter is my Hero and a Chudley Cannons pin...I think you get the picture...

Lianslo
I wish i were wearing a harry potter shirt! smile

tigress
I love that line too they rock. smokin'

Lianslo
its one of those moments where i wish i were there to yell "You guys rock!" stick out tongue

pretty angel
yea i love the twins there funny when percy was always locked up in his room doing stuff they they said there is so many other times he can polish a prefects badge and when ron got the prefect badge mrs weasley said oh that everyone in the family and george said what are a fred and i next door neighbours gee that was funny it made me laugh

Lianslo
lol, i know! i felt a bit bad for them!

i'm reading OotP right now...and i just finished the chapter where fred and george leave hogwarts...they're awesome! smile

orient_celts
The twins rocked all right... they left Hogwarts with a bang. smile

Sorry, if I put this in a wrong thread but I just thought it would be good to discuss here too since it concerned Fred and George. This has been nagging me for some time.

I was re-reading PoA and I reached the Marauder's Map chapter where the twins showed Harry the map and told him how they first got it.

How did the twins know the incantations to make the map work? Could the map 'feel' that the twins were the next mischiefs and revealed to them its secrets?

luna_rox!
dunno about the map (maybe they are real geniuses or sumthing) but yeah Fred and Goerge are the best!! they definetly desrve their own thread they are so funny ... no matter how many times i re-read the books they always make me laugh !!! laughing wink big grin

Kitoky
I love Fred and George!! They're so funny!!

I think JK Rowling has outdone herself writing lines for Fred and George. You can always depend on laughing when they have a scene in the books. Though the only thing wrong was that the actors had the type of accent that I can't really understand until I pull up subtitles.

Lianslo
^lol, i don't really have that...but i do think that the actors are pretty cute smile and that was a really good question about the map...i don't really know...i suppose the map could have told them, written it out...

orient_celts
Thanks smile

~*Auror_Chk*~
@ orient celts....thats a really good question!! i think maybe the map did sense how mischevious the two were so showed them who to use it.. big grin

I LOVE FRED & GEORGE..... love

DanFan4000
What? No pics of Fred or George?

~*~Tassie~*~
yes

Fred and George Weasely
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t7434.html

Fred and George
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t12153.html

noelluvspotter
I think there both cool and amazing. I also think there both HOT!

tigress
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS yey the twins rule and the phelps twins are hot

DanFan4000
Rock on!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.