Geeh...Thats Close

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Today at school a teen claimed he brought a gun to school and was going to kill everyone.5 police cars came and he was arrested.I'm sure glad I didn't tick him off.

Darth Daft
And I'm sure glad I live in England.

Darth Daft
Sorry, weren't implying that I wouldn't like to live in American or anything. You're in a great country there. Just talking about the guns and everything. Ya know.

theEviljedi
Yeah I know.

Darth Daft
Still we have our fair share of murderers and criminals and pychopaths here too. Our biggest mass murderer killed something like 180 people. And he was a doctor.

theEviljedi
Pardon my French but...Damn.

Gundark
It's scary out there. I'm careful I don't even make the mailman at work mad. We had two fatal shootings over the summer just a block from where I work. They happened at night, but it's still nerve wracking. Kind of hard to duck and drive at the same time.

Darth Daft
I think something like 40 000 people died in American last year from gunshot. Only 8 people in Britain suffered the same death.

Gundark
Sounds like you live in a much safer country, DD.

King Jedi
Not really. We just use more traditional weapons like swords and bows and arrows.

theEviljedi
Less harmful is more like it.

Darth Daft
Hey KJ, you forgot to mention lightsabres! laughing out loud

Jedimaster3838
A little different form of violence that I have gone through is arson. Some guys in the dorm I am living with having been starting fires for fun. Last weekend I was outta town and the bathroom and my floor was burnt pretty bad. Bunch of savages in this country.

theEviljedi
I had to memorize the def. of arson in 4th grade and it's still in my head.smile Arson-the crime of setting a fire.

Darth Daft
Isn't arson one of the elements in the periodic table?

botankus
No, it's Argon.

Anyways, the point of reviving this 4-1/2 year old thread filled with posts by deceased KMC users was to show an example of how people used to "argue" during the prehistoric days of KMC (since there's been so much talk of KMC manners as of late).

Can you imagine nowadays what the responses would be to this subject????

KidRock
Originally posted by theEvilJedi
Today at school a teen claimed he brought a gun to school and was going to kill everyone.5 police cars came and he was arrested.I'm sure glad I didn't tick him off.

That would have sucked a bit if he started fireing.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
No, it's Argon.

Anyways, the point of reviving this 4-1/2 year old thread filled with posts by deceased KMC users was to show an example of how people used to "argue" during the prehistoric days of KMC (since there's been so much talk of KMC manners as of late).

Can you imagine nowadays what the responses would be to this subject????

You are right this is nothing like today....because it would come down to a liberal-republican fight in the end

and when I first read the replies i thought that were a bunch of n00bs you know without avis and or sigs laughing

joeykangaroo
yesterday there was a notice that a man was abducting students out side of my school confused

PVS
this means nothing.

its back from when kmc was a tight nit community of friends and not a huge troll magnet. i visit another forum with all friends and there has never been a flame war in its existance. thats no accomplishment. now, to have thousands of members and still be able to say that...impossible.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
this means nothing.

its back from when kmc was a tight nit community of friends and not a huge troll magnet. i visit another forum with all friends and there has never been a flame war in its existance. thats no accomplishment. now, to have thousands of members and still be able to say that...impossible.

It should be though...cause its the way debates should be.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by theEvilJedi

Were you scared?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Were you scared?

I belive he won't reply my friend stick out tongue

Freaky Zeeky
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.