Favorite Chic Flic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChinaNiki
What is your favorite chic flic. By this I mean a movie were the lead actors are predominantly female, but is not an all female cast.

Thelma and Louise is probably one of the best ever.
A League of Their Own is good.
Paradise Road is great too.

bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny

Darth Vicious
I always thought a chic flic was were there was a lot of romance and a lot of crying, like Ghost and Message in a Bottle

badkittykitty
well I suppose there is two kinds of chic flicks big grin and I like 'em both. I liked kissing jessica stein as far as chinaniki kind of chic flick. and for Darth Vicious kind of chic flick I adore a affair to remember. though the singing in it stinks.

ChinaNiki
i had to go with female led movies because I usually don't cry during traditionally defined chic flics. However, if an animal gets killed, I'm probably crying big grin

Godshinto
I personaly like "The Wedding Planner" Jennifer Lopez is Hot.....

X-WOMen
Charlies Angels:Full Throttle was good. thumb up

SlavetotheMedia
A League of Their Own is just a great movie.

I enjoy watching "You've got Mail". I remember when my group of freind's walked into my house and I was sitting on the couch watching "You've Got Mail" with a box of tissues.
-"James, Why are you crying"
-"Oh, it's nothing"
-"Are you watching You've Got Mail?"
-"Um...yes..."
-"...we got taco's, you want some?"

-SlavetotheMedia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.