Gone for the Week

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
I'll be going on the traditional family trip to Sequoia (Sah-koy-ah) National Forest, and will be gone for the week.

In the mean time, I want to read a list of the most painful deaths you can think of. See you next Saturday! smile

Crash_Overload
drowing.

Your lungs are on fire, still you try to hold your breath. Your brain gets signals that your CO2 levels are too high. Strugling, you open your mouth and get water instead of air. you can not breath, you wanr air, not water. You have none. THE PAIN! As your lungs slowly fill with water, Try to understand, put yourself in this place. No air, just water. And you are still conscience of it.

Being Burned alive, All your skin is on fire, you scream in pain as you flsh slowly combusts.

Space without a suit. If your lungs have air, you explode within the cold. If you have none, you crumble within yourself.

THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO A FRIEND OF MINE, WHO WAS MURDERED!!!
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Being stabed by a blund potato knife. You feel the blad being jabed into your face, chest, heart.

Celsius
ooooh, nasty.

try this.

you are tied to a table. there is a chainsaw above you, coming down at the speed of 1 cm an hour.
you get the picture.

bigbadbike2
I refuse to be afraid of death.I refuse to be afraid of death.I refuse to be afraid of death.I refuse to be afraid of death.I refuse to be afraid of death.I refuse to be afraid of death.I refuse to be afraid of death.I refuse to be afraid of death.I refuse to be afraid of death.I refuse to be afraid of death.I refuse to be afraid of death.I refuse to be afraid of death.I refuse to be afraid of death.

Celsius
i am petrified of death. i am petrified of death. i am petrified of death. i am petrified of death. i am petrified of death. i am petrified of death. i am petrified of death. i am petrified of death. i am petrified of death. i am petrified of death. i am petrified of death. i am petrified of death. i am petrified of death. i am petrified of death. i am petrified of death.

Evy_O
Me too... Totally petrified of death. I can't stand the idea of "you stop existing forever".

I think one of the most suffering deaths is drowning. *shudders*

PS- I'll be gone every weekend 'till 25th of July and all four weeks of August.

Celsius
Youll miss my birthday. sad

Evy_O
You'll miss mine too 'cause I'll be away then.
Happy birthday then stick out tongue When is it?

bigbadbike2
Evy O. your leaving us for a month. sad

Corran
death by hamster bites would be the worst.

Celsius
august 10. ill be 17 big grin, how bout u?

Celsius
death by mosquito bites. imagine the insanity.

bigbadbike2
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Evy_O
I still think drowning is worse!

Mine is on 23rd of July... I'll be 16 big grin
I know, Bike sad (even though I have a good excuse... holidays stick out tongue ) But I don't have much free time anyways sad (with all the lessons and such)

Celsius
u r right inbetween my moms and dads b days. Happy B day i case i dont see u on the day. big grin

bigbadbike2
sad sad sad sad

Kes
Cap Rex and Evy have a nice trip smile
Worst death...asfixiation maybe? Being shot in the stomach is suppose to be very painful too.

bigbadbike2
Worse death. Death via torture of any kind. Being stretched apart ect. ect.

BondJamesBond
Buckwheat!!
Nuff said

diegocala
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Baylin
How about good old Motor Neurons Disease. For example you get to watch your self waste away day by day. Losing strengh, having to have people do everything for you including going to ther toilet. People looking at you with sympathy when they see that you are too helpless even to take your own life. Eventually you get to die through asphyxiation as your respiratory muscles stop working!

There that ought to brighten your lives

BondJamesBond
Ummm that's called old age! Believe me I know!

Celsius
Chineese water torture.

drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....drip....

bigbadbike2
Death by budda budda.

Look here for the explanation:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=353064#post353064

Baylin
I love chinese water torture!

Evy_O
Thanks! big grin

I think that all sorts of painful deaths are freaky...
And I just hate illnesses (cancer etc) sick

GroundedAgain
gettin' sucked into a combine, i like the hamster theory too, nice one Corran. about the combine, if ya don't know what one is then you gotta git your ass outta da city

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.