x-men 2 secrets..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badkittykitty
okay I just went to this site and seen some cool secrets I didnt catch from the movie like
In the museum scene, Siryn (the screaming red-haired girl) is wearing a yellow t-shirt with an orange and black striped letter "x", which resembles the "wings"/cape on her comic costume.
In the first scene where we see Stryker, where he is fingering the stab mark on the President's desk, he appears to have on a ring with the Hellfire Club's (from the comics) trident symbol
this is cool I think you guys will really like it.

http://www.moviemistakes.com/film.php?filmid=3105&type=trivia

G.P
The guard is B.Singer...even his name is given on the profile... Another guard is the executive producer Tom deSanto, who's already played a cop, killed by toad, in X-men.

verauko
Where?! I don't remember any guards there!

Kes
Yeh this site has some cool stuff! You can find x-men (1st movie) stuff too!

Metroplex
heh i like movies like that. They leave clues everywhere for the sequels. Like the Matrix.

badkittykitty
well after seeing some of the things now, they certianly threw out alot of bones! I didnt even think about the omega red story being a sequel.hmmmm.

G.P
Not in the prison but on the computer...

verauko
There were guards?!?!?! I gotta see this movie one more time stick out tongue (the third time hie hie lol)

G.P
He He

X-WOMen
Haha, thats him alright. (Brian Singer)

verauko
The same thing happened in Lord of the rings... Peter Jackson played a very little part in the second part, when he throws a spear (or what was it stick out tongue) into one of the orcs. He's so cute there! Ah....!

badkittykitty
really!! wow I didnt catch that at all!

Kes
I love it when they do thatbig grin Show up in the movies...just litle cameossmile Its great.

verauko
You really shoul see that! he looks great (without glasses hie hie :lolsmile I can make a screencap if you want to... I've got TTT on my computer... I could send it to ya on your e-mail big grin only id you want to... stick out tongue

Kes
Thats ok thanks. I already have too much stuff on my PC stick out tongue

verauko
What about you BadKittyKitty?

badkittykitty
thanks but I am like kes my computer is full it is hard for me to down load anything any more cause its so slow now.I appreciate it though.

LanceWindu
You can send it to me

My e-mail is [email protected]

verauko
I only wanted to send a screencap, not the full movie big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Okay LanceWindu, wait for the picture big grin

verauko
Or I thought I paste here the picture... I know it's outta the topic, but only one time! Forgive me big grin please!

http://www.republika.pl/legolas_online/images/pj_ttt.jpg

badkittykitty
wow, thanks thats really cool to see.

verauko
P.J. in full grace big grinbig grinbig grin isn't he adorable?!?!?! big grinbig grinbig grin

badkittykitty
he is here! real cute embarrasment

verauko
I got a book bout filming LOTR and TTT, and there's a caricature of P.J. and the hobbits big grinbig grinbig grin really nice big grin

Kes
X-men ppl.

verauko
Okay, no problem big grin

badkittykitty
hmm wonder if anyone else has more x-men secrets,anyone?

CaptainInsano
Was anyone besides me bothered by Nightcrawler's markings in X2? I mean I know that Singer wanted to show that nightcrawler was extreamly religeous but I think it would have been much better w/o them

Agentruphus
the markings were for everytime he sined he cut himself that is y they r there

badkittykitty
I was kind of freaked out by them actually

Kes
I thought they were cool.

CaptainInsano
I know the purpose its just that he looked stupid and they wasted a lot of time with the detail also I think his hair looks prett weird in some pics... but he's still one of my fav x-men

Lucidique
Did anyone else pick up on how my one of the guards looked/acted like morph?

Lag
Singer probably put the markings on Nightcrawler in as a subsitute for his fur. Also, this is a secret about Nightcrawler, he has two wieners.
Here's another one that really isn't a secret, because everybody knows about it, but I'm going to post it anyways.When Mistique is going through the computer to get information about the guard, she brings up a list that has Remy LeBeau on it, A.K.A. Gambit. Probably the smallest cameo ever. Also, on the DVD, where I'm getting all of my information, they have scetches of Angel and Sentinels. I can't wiat for X-Men 3.

Britt415
It must be just me and that I am stupid..lol. But I can never find any mistake or anything cool. My dumb ass must go back and watch it 50 times before I ever even see anything..lol. embarrasment

snlovergirl
in the museum scene, jean grey is wearing some interesting jewelry. she is wearing a phoenix necklace. also the long jacket she wears in the church where they r lookiing for nightcrawler, she has a phoenix design on the back of her coat.

LanceWindu
There were MANY more on that list...

Like:

Maximoff (2) --- aka Wanda and Pietro

Lag
and Moonstar

Jinx
here's a photo with the computer's screen... it's Remy LeBeau there, even Pietro and Wanda!

Jinx
and another one... cerebro, even Franklin Richards!

Freddy_vs_Jason
In X-2 when Mystique is searching up the files on Lady Death-Styrke's computer she passes "Remy LeBeau" who is Gambit.

Dark_Psylocke
There's also the Maximoff twins there *Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch*

VallejoKid707
I think everyone knows those two now....

gls
it's the omega red folder that intests me the most.. (i even caught in in the theater!!- people looked at me funny though)

JeanGreyDP
If you have good eyes, when stryker goes down to the sub basement- immeadiately after the elevator opens, the door straight across the hall is marked "Danger Room"

RoguePw25
I hope Gambit is in the movie!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.