General Insults

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
Okay,

Here is your chance to come clean with each other. You can insult each other in ALMOST anyway you want. Just keep it clean, cause remember there mught be younger ones reading this. If this thread is too much, then by all means, admin., mod., or even god (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif Raz) delet this thread entirly.

I started this because I find Crappybob utterly disgraceful, (for lack of more offensfull word) and I think that he has nothing good to say. Even when some1 gives there oppinion and he tells them off saying they are totally wrong.

So Crappybob, (your attidude reflects your name) SHUT YOUR F*****G MOUTH!!! If it wasn't for you I would not of resorted to more childish matters. AND I WOULD NOT OF STARTED THIS THREAD!!!

BackFire349
well i dont have any problems with any specific members of the board. everyone can be annoying at some point or another, but i dont hold grudges.

bigbadbike2
People have different personalities. You get along with some not with others.

Celsius
i like everyone, xept them underpants knomes. I hate them so mutch.

bigbadbike2
underpants knomes?

Celsius
they come in the middle of the night and steal your underpants. mad eek! stick out tongue

Evy_O
Even if I didn't like someone I wouldn't post it here...

bigbadbike2
DEMONS!!!! mad

Celsius
indeed they are. mad

Oh crap, theyre here. RUN!!! HIDE YOUR PANTIES!!!!

bigbadbike2
Umm.. You wear panties? stick out tongue

BondJamesBond
Here's one, Crash you are a little over the top with these stupid topics, if you have a problem with someone...PM them or get over it

Raz
This is going to end bad. If you have a problem with a member, PM them.

If they're abusive, contact me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.