How rude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
KJ posted at theforce.net saying bad things about the site and got everyone mad at ME.Now Dim yelled at me for KJ's posts.Dim you have to beleave me.

Dim
Okay EJ...now explain to me why you had to start a topic on this...especially given that we discussed in Private Message...roll eyes (sarcastic) ...

theEviljedi
Becuase I felt betrayed.I just wanted others to know that it wasn't me incase they go there anyway.

Dim
Okay..I'm sorry you felt betrayed..but If you go back an read those posts they do sound like you...but I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...Alright?

King Jedi
First of all I'm coming back here now. The reason I left was so that everyone would calm down. But it doesn't seem to have made much difference as EJ has been posting about me since I left. Oh, well now that I'm back I don't want the arguments to start again. EJ I don't like you and don't think you should be on the council and you feel the same about me. Let's leave it at that.

Secondly, DIM it was me posting as theLostJedi on TFN but I thought you realised that. I wasn't trying to make you think it was EJ. The reason I slated the forum was because I used to be on it before I came here and hated it. I went back and it is just the same. Full of arrogant people who think George Lucas is watching them. When you said I sounded like EJ that is when I stopped.Sorry.smile

Dim
That's okay KJ...and Let me once again say that I'm sorry EJ..but it did sound like you...but anyway...I'm glad KJ is back and I love you both...And you're right KJ. There are alot of arrogant people there..I'm glad you're back.

smile smile HUG!!!smile smile smile smile smile smile :HUG!smile smile smile smile smile HUG!smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

theEviljedi
No one ever listens to me.

Dim
EJ...Please...can we quit this now?..I told you I was sorry...serveral times...what else do you want?

theEviljedi
I forgive you Dim not KJ though.

King Jedi
EJ I love you man!!!!!! Your my best friend and my hero so please stop saying nasty thing about me. sad

theEviljedi
What?You love me?I liked you too so could we just forget about it all and start over?I said nasty stuff after you did but I will stop if you dosmile

Xizor
Big group hug, my gosh can't you guys stop being so emotional.

Darth Daft
AWWWWWWW.........I think I have something in my eye.

Dim
IT'S OKAY DD!! *HUG* big grin

Darth Daft
Awwww.....you guys are my bestest bestest friends! smile

Darth Daft
(That was a joke by the way. I get out a lot more than you think)

theEviljedi
Physco people you are.

Darth Daft
Us? No, of course not. We're not psycos! Well I know I ain't. After all, not all the berries in north-east scrambled egg land can eat with their legs behind the head. And where are all the gnomes? Why can't we have more of those wonderful grapes they made with the hydro electric spanner from Mars?

As I said: NOT psycos.

Dim
Okay..what every you say...nope, really, I TOTALLY believe you...

Darth Daft
Thanx, I knew you'd accept me as the normal guy that I am, even if I do have no hair whistles by my side or any jungle beans on top of my hair drying monkey friend.

Ok, I think I'd better stop now.

Dim
Yes...you're really starting to scare me man. laughing out loud

Darth Daft
Me? Scary? You must be joking, you naughty little elf with no backpacking swamp monsters chewing up your mother's toothbrush while you make lunch.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

tigerstalk
hi, blah

tigerstalk
up, up, up to the top

Hit_and_Miss
/\/\ wanker

KidRock
Originally posted by theEvilJedi
KJ posted at theforce.net saying bad things about the site and got everyone mad at ME.Now Dim yelled at me for KJ's posts.Dim you have to beleave me.

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/3086/stfu26db.jpg

use PM's

§cooter
Look at the date...?

Jedi Priestess
beyond his comprehension, much like the idiot who bumped a 6 year old thread

§cooter
6 Year old? laughing

Imperial_Samura
Tch, tch, tch. Bumping six old threads leads to annoyance. Annoyance leads to anger. Anger leads to the dark side!

starwars

Ushgarak
Do NOT bump threads for no reason. This kind of thing absolutely ruins this place's history. People think they are amusing in trying to bump the oldest thread, not realising it is not the oldest at all because a dozen other cretins already tried the idea before you, and it was equally stupid with them.

That's an official warning, tigerstalk.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.