*Return of the King*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
I can't wait until this comes out!!!! Where I live they're going to start showing it at midnight on the 17th... yay!!!!

Sifer
You can't wait...I definately can't ****in wait. We're in a for the biggest treat to ever grace the movie industry smile

turin
true that!!! a theater by my house not only has it on a midnight showing the 16th but its also on one of those giant Imax screens. the only problem is that i am going to have to start scoping for tickets soon. last year i bought my tickets the end of october and the Imax screen was sold out so i had to get them for a normal screen. This is going to be the greatest movie event ever. that is coming from a biased opinion, but look at how well the others have done and you know this one will blow them out of the water.

Sifer
Oh indeed it will smile

aragorniscool45
do u now what they rated the 3rd movie first?????? rated R but they changed it to pg 13 becuase i think there will be children watching and stuff.

chica16
they better not rate it R or i'll be beatin the old lady up at the box office to let me in haha

undomiel
hahasmile

P-NuT
it comes out the day after christmas in australia (26th) so i dont think there would be a midnight session as there was for matrix, x-men etc

chica16
i can't wait..... 153 days!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.