IE trouble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
Seem to have some trouble with my IE6, it doesnt keep a log any more and under tool => settings I cant do anything with the temporary internett folder. It doesnt respond at all, so I cant set how big it should be and so on.
This means I have to sign in everytime I enter this site and it sucks

Raz
When you log in, is the "Remember my login" box checked?

finti
yes it is, it is the same with all the web sites I have like the bank, electrisity company and so on.
My interent explorer dont have a log a temporary internett folder nor a history any more. Guess I must have clicked something I shouldnt

Raz
Click on the 'Move Folder' and select a location where it can store its files. Also make sure that the 'Amount of disk space to use' is set pretty high.

finti
it doesnt allow me to , it says there isnt enough space to the folders I chose. One have 37 GB of free space, It is like some internal mem is gone or something

Raz
Are you sure thats free space and not used space?

If it was a memory problem, you would have got the blue screen error.

finti
no it is free space I have 4.77 gb of used space

bigbadbike2
You my want to try reinstalling IE6. Sometimes it can help. Here is the link to download it.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/ie6sp1/default.asp

I have done this on my computer without causing any extra trouble. It seems to just overwrite the old files. This is just a suggestion and I can not guarantee it will work. This may help, however.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.