Goodbye theforce.net

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Theforce.net recently got a new forum format.Since it hurts the crap out of my eyes,I won't go back there.I guess you'll see more of me here.

Dim
That's too bad about it hurting your eyes EJ...but I'm glad that you're going to be on here more...I tend to like posting over here better. I get tired of reading the same moronic theories all the time...not to mention that some of them are really rude...Like how many times do we need to go over what would happen to SW if GL died...Like it would matter..THE MAN WOULD BE DEAD!!!...*sigh*..sorry, that just gets me a little hot under the collar...I mean, come on...he's only 55 or something like that...it's not like he's 70...okay, I'll shut up now. smile

Xizor
A more realistic death would be that of 68 year old James Earl Jones. We are going to have to hear Vader speak in Ep3. I know we discussed this before so don't tell me EJ.smile

theEviljedi
We did?Anyway George better pre-record Jones because with how slow Lucas is filming, in 5 years Jones really could be dead.

Dim
Okay okay..no more morbid thoughts!...It makes me sad sad

Ratcat
But death is just the beginning of another great adventure... or one hell of a letdown.......

theEviljedi
I vote one hell of a let down.

UnknownBountyHunter
Please no using the oppositional term of heaven in here, I dun like it. Danke smile

theEviljedi
Alright UBH.

Darth Daft
Isn't John Williams getting on now as well? He looks pretty healthy though. He'll make it to Episode 3 for sure.

But all this talk about death may connect with why Lucas won't make Episode 7, 8 and 9. Work on TPM started in 1994 or something and Episode 3 won't be finished till 2005, so it takes a decade to film a whole trilogy.

They're all too old to make a sequel trilogy I guess.

Dim
True..and at this point I'd like to see Lucas and Co do some other things..

Gundark
I haven't visited theforce.net, but it sounds like I don't need to bother going there. I don't know of any other succession of films like the Star Wars Saga that have been presented this way, George is taking some chances, burning this candle at both ends. It would be difficult enough, having another conductor picking up the reins of the London Symphony to do ep 2 or 3, but not having James Earl Jones voice to back up Vader??? UNTHINKABLE !!! There is absolutely no substitute !!! sick sick sick

Sorgo
Originally posted by UnknownBountyHunter
Please no using the oppositional term of heaven in here, I dun like it. Danke smile

Cool, you're like the first member!

Raz
Please don't bump posts for the sake of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.