Peeves!!!!!1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
So I really loved Peeves! What did you all think. He's always causing a nuissance!! smile Throwing water balloons, pulling pranks! Kudos to him for the laughter I get in the books....... along with Fred/George pranks!!

SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! big grin

airangel429
c'mon what do you all think of him...do you like him???

frootlooplucy
i love him!!! hes funny!!

woodishott
he gets annoying but i guess he adds a bit of comedy and mischeif!

Nefertite
I like Peeves in book but why didn't they made him in movie. That's pitty confused

By the way, translators translated: Peeves=Akilanda Hmmm? This name doesn't have any meaning it just name in Lithuanian language conversaly than in English. I just found this interesting fact laughing

frootlooplucy
when your 'peeved' it means you're annoyed about something. peeves is an annoying something

airangel429
I thought peeves was in the movie>> maybe not...I know he's in the books and video game...I never really payed attention to him not being in the movies....... how weird...... I think he was just a story book add in.... that is wierd that they didn't put him in the movies........hrm.....

MoonChild
Peeves is gr8!!!! cool hes funny and of course he's annoying....but what else is a ghost to do??!?!? hehe annoying ppl (and ghosts)lol can be REALLY fun and funny.......that is of course when they're not annoying u!!!! laughing out loud

LilMimister006
He's hilarious! Always great for a good laugh

charmaine
we we ever see peeves in the harry potter movies

sk8stuff09
peeves was gonna be in the first movie but they decided not to to save time or something...i dunno.... big grin

charmaine
i hope we get to see him in the 3rd or fourth movie they have to introduce him sometime

airangel429
i do too..i wanna see the waterballoon entrance in GoF when they entered the school.....and it was already raining out side...he is such a nusance.....in this gameboy video game my husband bought on Christmas he had stole all Harry's presents and hidden them around the school and you had to find them... big grin

Nefertite
I know, I have a dictionary roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mormegil
That's really cool... I never realized that Peeves is annoying by definition. Hey, for all we know, it's a nickname given to him around the school because he caused so much mischief. I mean, it's obvious J.K. Rowling did that on purpose, but I doubt a person would ever be named Peeves. Yes, it was probably a nickname.

But anyway, I really like Peeves, too. One of my favorite parts of The Order of the Phoenix was when Fred and George took off on their brooms and Fred told Peeves "Give her hell from us, Peeves!"

airangel429
Yeah I liked that part too! big grin That is true..I wonder if Peeves...has another name....I wonder what it would be???? We just know he's a mischeivous poltergiest..... and a great one too.

Psylocke
I like peeves too! (and I also liked that part) Fred and George are also really cool I like them alot. smile

airangel429
yeah they are cool and their ending in book 5 was GREAT.

thelotrlovr15
exactly... especially when he actually listened to fred... that is awesome!

airangel429
yeah....i know.......he never listens to any 1!!!!!

thelotrlovr15
ikno
LOL

Danistar
Why Peeves isn't in movies????

Seth7788
he listened to em cuz he took it to heart that they depended on him to give umbridge hell... being that it's UMBRIDGE!!! Who wouldn't obey by wut they said???

Phoenix
PEEVES ROCKS!!!

"Give her Hell from us, Peeves!"

Phoenix
because Rik Mayall was cast in the role, then he fell ill, they couldn't find anyone even half way as good before filming began, now rik is better, but it is unlikely they will add peeves in now after two movies without him

airangel429
in GOF he's gotta be in it...AND if they make the 5th movie too..IF...b/c Peeves was throwing the water balloons at everyone in book 4 and in book 5...well that was the whole Fred/George scene.............

Phoenix
why snape/tonks angel?

Phoenix
http://www.thezreview.co.uk/comingsoon/h/harrypotter3.shtm

THIS SITE SAYS THAT RIK MAYALL WILL BE IN HP3 AS PEEVES!!! WOOOOHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Danistar
I wonder how he'll look like????????

Phoenix
I'll try find some piccies for ya

Danistar
Hehehehe, Nefertite, Akilanda, yra tas, kuris i akis lenda, labai landus ir pikchiurna, get that now??? rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Thanks Phoenix!!!! I would love to see him!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Dracor
Gred and Forge are funny, as is Peeves.

Shazam! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/fish.gif

airangel429
YAY! PEEVES IN HP3!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Tired Hiker
I'm half way through book three and I love these books I must say! Peeves is a pleasant surprise, because he isn't in the movies so it was nice to discover his character in the books. Peeves rules. smile

lilsis
YEAH THAS THE BEST PART!! sad i really wish they wouldve put him the movies i hope they do at least in the 5th just so i can watch him give filch & umbridge hell that'd b sooo kool!

~Air Angel~
I know!!! He's the mischief poltergeist....he should've been in the movies!!! Especially in book 5...if they make a movie... b/c he was a part of Fred & George's school quitting!!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.