goin' to the movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

turin
I went and say Pirates of the caribean this weekend and noticed kids dressed up as pirates. it reminded me of when i first saw two towers and people came in all types of costumes and some were even interviewed by the news. Who here has gone to this extreme? I think it is incredibly out there and me and my friends ussually point them out and laugh at them, but at the same time they add to the experience and kind of make seeing a movie on the first night fun. I had my sister go to fellowship with me and she had told me she went out and bought us costumes for it and i was pretty worried but luckily it was a big joke, so what do you all think?

chica16
i didn't wear a costume last year i wore my legolas shirt lol...

P-NuT
lol i am going to wear a trenchcoat and sunnies to the matrix revolutions.

chica16
hehe

chica16
i'm goin as trinity for halloween so i could just wear my costume to revolutions lol

P-NuT
are you a chick? hmm that makes sense (chica)

chica16
yes i'm a chick lol

muse5
I'll probably wear elf ears to the midnight showing of rotk and my legolas shirt

fini
WEll i already know what i'm wearing for ROTK..........My brother, Bf and I are getting T-shirts printed rolling on floor laughing
on the front is gonna be some LOTR pic ( we haven't decided yet) and the back is gonna be the RING Verse in gold.......... smart
rolling on floor laughing Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

chica16
me and my friend are gettin a whole bunch of people together and we're all goin to the midnight showing (well actually the 1:00 am showing my time) i can't wait!!!!

Mormegil
I'm a huge LotR fan, but I've never thought of going to that extreme before... Heck, I just might... Well, one thing's for sure. If I go anywhere dressed up in something Lord of the Rings, I'll be an Orc! I wonder where I could find a mask...

fini
hmmmmmmmmmmm now dressing up as a LOTR character is a bit much......well except for a costume party or something.

sigh!!!!!.......i wish i could see the VERy first showing of ROTK........but i know the first time that it is showing here in Trinidad is January 1st 2004.....and like this year i will be there at 11:45 am for the First show.... Happy Dance

P-NuT
yes diiferent release times suck. i have to wait till the 26 th to see it here

Mo7nt
hi
does froda die at the end
frodo
sorri about my spelling Happy Dance smokin' rolling on floor laughing

Smllfry247
Well i cant post it here because it would ruin the movie but i can pm you and tell you what happens!

Smllfry247
Im gonna be Arwen for halloween!

undomiel
So am I smile

chica16
hi
does froda die at the end
frodo
sorri about my spelling Happy Dance smokin' rolling on floor laughing

no frodo doesn't die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.