Return Of King Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
I have absolutley nothing to say other than I have come back. I really posted this so I could use that subject title.smile

theEviljedi
Joy.Not.The reason you came back after having your fit was because you got banned at the others forums and this is all that is left.Now if you start again I'll do the vanishing act and I WILL follow through on it unlike you.

King Jedi
I hope everyone reads this and notices how EJ has started an argument again but I am going to calmly tell him the facts.

EJ the reason I left was so that the arguments stopped. But you kept it going all by yourself and kept talking about me when I wasn't here.Maybe it's love!

I came back sooner because of what happened on TFN. You were being accused of something I did and so I came back to put the record straight.

I got banned from NOWHERE. But my little visit to TFN was interesting as I found out that you have been banned a couple of times for causing trouble and nobody likes you there either.

I'm now going to post about Star Wars as that's why I'm here and your are clearly upset that you little scheme has failed and I'm back. Sorry.smile

theEviljedi
It's love?Yup.I got banned there once because of a mis-understanding.I don't even know why.It was something about the select pics.Anyway I just want you to know that if you start up again I will leave so lets be friends okay?

Darth Daft
Now come on you two. Break it up, break it up!

People, there's nothing to see here!

*Sweet~Revenge*
You two realy dont like eachother do you?

Sir Mist
I really dont understand why n00bs bump old threads....did you not read the dates? last post - 10-12-2000.

no expression

finti
allright KJ, long time no see man

Bardock42
Originally posted by finti
allright KJ, long time no see man

I guess it could be some more time finti......

PVS
Originally posted by Sir Mist
I really dont understand why n00bs bump old threads....did you not read the dates? last post - 10-12-2000.

no expression

they think its funny and original...like nobody ever thought of it

derp

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
they think its funny and original...like nobody ever thought of it

derp

I actually like reading those once in a while.......but maybe SR jhust didn't notice that that were old threads.....she's new...give it the benefit of doubt for now.

PVS
Originally posted by Bardock42
I actually like reading those once in a while.......but maybe SR jhust didn't notice that that were old threads.....she's new...give it the benefit of doubt for now.

yeah, i guess thats possible

finti
so long KJ

botankus
I thought it was funny how "Evil Jedi" slammed "King Jedi" upon his return.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.