Brotherhood of the Wolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scifigunslinger
This movie was awesome. Does anybody have the canadian editon dvd?

scifigunslinger
Come On. SOME ONE had to have seen this.

Kes
Is it with the guy from the movie Imortals, Lambert something?

scifigunslinger
No, He just looks like him.

Kes
Oh than I've never seen it cos the movie I'm thinking is with that guy.

scifigunslinger
It's about some French guy and a Mowhak Indian lokking for a wwerewolf creature. It's really cool 'cause there's horror and kung-fu in the same movie

Kes
Oh I was thinking about one were in medevial (sp) time this great warrior (stick out tongue) helps this king that has an evil presence in is castle. I didn't see it all. But it had some cool sward fights smile

Omegaman
That movie kicked butt! I loved it! Youve got good taste in movies, slinger!

scifigunslinger
Why thank you Omegman.

Godshinto
that was a great movie I have it in my DVD collection.

unrpunk
ya good movie! awesome effects, the ending got a little cheesey w/ the digital "beast", but cool directing.

FLICKNAVY
Pretty good movie. The martial arts kicked s$#, but the end with the mechanical/CG wolf was kinda dissapointing. Was worth the watch though.

wicker_man
The film Brotherhood of the Wolf starred the excellent Mark Dacascos (Drive) and Samuel Le Biha,Vincent Cassel,Emilie Dequenne,Jeremie Renier & The Matrix Reloadeds Monica Belluci. The film is a refreshing blend of Sleepy Hollow & All those traditional Martial Arts films all set in 1764 France (I Think) It had me hooked from start to finish such a shame it was so underated.

DemonicGambit
I know what movie you're talkin' about. I bought it a while back...but I stll haven't watched it embarrasment

Metroplex
Its a pretty good movie. I enjoyed it since they made some references to the history of Quebec Canada where i come from and can relate it to my history classes. Very good action scenes.

Homersaurus
Fab movie, best watched with the original French soundtrack in DTS. Thunderous sound effects, had me looking over my shoulder for wolves in the room.

BABOON
WTF????PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKED THIS MOVIE??*takes a deep breath* hmmmm...can somebody tell me what they thought was actually good about this movie?im just curious. of course i did watch a really lame dubbed version so maybe im missing out.

Fire
hmm haven't seen it yet, should rent it
looked pretty good in the trailer

will rent the french version

Darth Vicious
Damn Baboon, i thought i was gonna be the only one that didnt liked this movie, i saw it at the movie hater when it came out and i thought it had potential but it turned to be a pretty bad movie, i liked Marc Dacascos chatacter and he dies in a stupid way, and the rest of the movie was pretty boring, the only good thing about it it had Monica Bellucci in it, shes hot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.