The Granny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scifigunslinger
Has anybody ever seen The Granny. That is one freaky movie. An old lady turns into a demon from hell.

BackFire349
i think i have.

Striel
I have seen this in the horror section a million times but I have never rented it.

HockeyHorror
hmmm i think their are 2 versions for this movie...i maybe wrong.

one that came out in 70's and one in 80's...i think

or maybe im thinkin of a different movie.

SlipknoT
I have heard of a movie called attack of the grannies, But I've never heard of the granny.

papabeard
I 've seen granny and her mask is *****ng scary, couple of pretty twisted scenes and good imagery , but pretty crap, Its a Film/Cinema 2000, cheap n nasty, maybe worth a look though!

samhain
I saw it reviewed on Vids, C4's missed TV show. It looked OK, I have seen it in my video shop but I noticed it was only an hour long, that's when memories of Camp Blood came to me and I've avoided it .

Pirate_Girly
Never heard of it *is puzzled*

Primitive Screwhead #1
Not referring to Rabid Grannies, are you? I remember watching that one about 10 years ago...

samhain
No there is a film called granny.

DeNiro
Yea I have seen this movie a million times in the horror section at blockbuster but i never rented it yet

michaelmyers
sounds cool. mite rent it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.