KJ spotted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
I found KJ.He posted at theforce.net with the same posts he did here using theLostjedi as his name.Coping after me with his name too it appears.

Ratcat
EJ,

1. This is GDF
2. You're now just trying to cause arguments
3. WE DON'T CARE!!!

You're JC man, please live up to that.

theEviljedi
Well I just thought you wanted to know incase you wanted to get him back.sad

Ratcat
He's chosen his path, let him now discover it.

theEviljedi
Alright.smile

Ratcat
Plus this:

"here using theLostjedi as his name.Coping after me with his name too it appears."

Wasn't just for our information, was it? A little dig perhaps.

Someone move this to GDF!!!

theEviljedi
Dig?

Dim
You went looking for him EJ...RC's right, leave it be and if KJ comess back then great...but if he doesn't that's his choice.

theEviljedi
I didn't try to look for him.I go to theforce.net every day.

Dim
Alright..fine, let's just not talk about it anymore...Okay?

Geat Master Brit Hunt
I'm glad you brought this up as I now know to stay away from TFN laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dim
*sigh* Can't you just let this go?..You're not fooling anyone ya know.

theEviljedi
In case yor wondering that's not me.Get Raz to check his IP address Dim.I swear that is not me.

Ratcat
Can you say Paranoia?

Dim
Okay, fine......can we PLEASE just let this topic drop?
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!...I'm begging you...

Ratcat
On your knees wench!!!

You can tell I won't be here for 2 weeks to take all the flack back from this. smile

theEviljedi
Alrighty then.smile

Dim
*shocked*
I can't believe I was just called a wench...

Yep...RC,bud...I can't WAIT until out get back from vacation... We'll see who's on their knees then...wink

theEviljedi
Dum Dum Dum.The show down begins.

Dim
Yep laughing out loud

UnknownBountyHunter
This is nonsense EJ. Sorry but RatCat is right, if KJ wanted to leave, so be it. Why did he leave anyways?

theEviljedi
UBH you don't know why I am so mad.The reason I posted "Should I go" was because I didn't want to stay if KJ continued to lie about me.He said I posted meaningless posts and he called me a profane word.

Dim
*bangs her head continously against a wall hoping that the pain will FINALLY stop!*

King Jedi
DIM now you know how I feel! JC Ha!

theEviljedi
JC ha?Anyway why did use copy my name KJ?You like it or something?

King Jedi
Notice how I am ignoring your attempts to start an argument EJ? I should have done that from the start.smile

theEviljedi
I'm not arguing.I'm just curious.Kind of flattered too.

King Jedi
You have no reason to be flattered. I never knew you used that name. The only name I remember you using was Sithmaster.

theEviljedi
I mean you copied after my name.

King Jedi
I just told you that I never knew you had that name. As usual it goes in one ear and out the other. Did you ever use that name here?

theEviljedi
Your not listing.You based your name after mine.

Dim
KJ, He means that it follows the same pattern..
theLostjedi
theEviljedi
theUnknownjedi

smile

Xizor
Why did UBH come back to make one comment and then leave?

theEviljedi
No clue whatsoever.

Black Rob
The oldest thread here.

Capt_Fantastic
What the hell is this?

PVS
what a dick erm

FeceMan
Originally posted by theEviljedi
I found KJ.He posted at theforce.net with the same posts he did here using theLostjedi as his name.Coping after me with his name too it appears.
The amount of not caring that I have is equivalent to the amount of not caring that I have for the starving poor in Africa.

Holy shit, this thread IS old.

Ushgarak
Can we lease leave old threads back where they belong please? Bumping them ruins the history of this site.

Never bump a thread for no reason. People doing this in future will get warnings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.