Just another movie Monday for Tired Hiker!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I have Mondays off and all my buddies are at work so that's why Mondays are Movie Mondays for me. I get up, ride my mountain bike (but not for very long cuz there's movies to be seen, right?) then I eat and shower and today I think it'll be, oh say . . . 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and lets make it a double feature day by following it up with, oh say, 'The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen' yes yes, very well. Gotta go! laughing out loud smokin' wink Happy Dance
and he follows it up with a dancing banana.

bigbadbike2
Have fun Tired hiker.

Stovenutts
go see T3 if u havnt yet

Crash_Overload
T3 is a joke. It appears that it is not the same producer. The entir film is usless and could of been summerized in T4 (or T3 depending on your point of view) Even the mood is not the same. In T1 and T2 it happens mostly at Night. IN T3 it is almost always day. And anyway the movie was supposed to end in T2.

Go see Pirates of The Caribian. It is 1 heck of a good movie.

diegocala
T3 is a good Monday movie, I liked the way it came back on itself

Raz
Cool, have fun.

Me, I haven't seen a movie in over a week now messed

diegocala
Monday is really my Friday, so tonight is off to The Pirates of the Caribbean! I am going to the 4:20 show! smokin'

Crash_Overload
Pirates RULE!!!! it is by far the best movie of the year (that and 28 days AND Matrix Reloaded)

diegocala
Matrix Reloaded was a huge let down

bigbadbike2
28 days later. You have to say later or everyone ( I found out this weekend) thinks you are talking about a Sandra Bullock movie. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

G.P
Grrr, Grrr, Grrr, ... (what else could I say ?) , Grrr
None of these films is released here (apart from 28 days)
Releases :
T3 : August, 6th
Pirates : August, 13th
LXG : October, 1st !!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif

Crash_Overload

G.P
As I can see you're more used to speaking French than writing it wink
I entirely agree with you wink

Glad to be acquainted with another friendly French speaking person ! smile

Tired Hiker
Just got back from seeing 'Pirates' and 'LXG'. I won't spoil anything, so don't worry. Let's save the best for last, so we'll start with 'LXG'.

Hiker's Review

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Decent. I was sort of disappointed. Great idea, could have been better. Not bad.

Okay, let's move on.

'The Pirates of the Carribean' Superb. I loved every minute of it. Great story, I can't believe this movie evolved from a ride. Can't say enough about Johnny Depp, he was hilarious and fantastic. Best pirate movie ever.

And from earlier posts, I thought T3 was great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.