Luna Lovegood [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
whats about her?
will she play an important part in the following books, or is she "just there"?

brookealicious6
I have a feeling she's going to get more important. After all there was an entire chapter about her (well you know what I mean), her Dad is the editor of the Quibbler and she went with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Neville to 'save' Sirius

Meli
I totally love her! Luna is just so funny and crazy. I want to play her in that movie.

Malfoy's chick
she's cool, her and Harry should me together

blonde_cutie
she has to play an important part in the next book other wise j.k would not have made her in the book.

frootlooplucy
yeah, i think she will have some role somewhere... shes like neville. speaking of which, neville and luna seem to have lots in common if you know what i mean.

frootlooplucy
also, in book 4, when they go to the quidditch cup, mr diggoy says " no, the *somebodies-i-cant-remember* couldnt get tickets and the lovegoods have been there a week already." or something like that. so luna must live somewhere near ron. unless thats just a slip up.

airangel429
Personally, I think that Harry might fancy her in the next book...just b/c at the end of book 5 her and him were talking and Harry and her both know what its like to be thought of as DIFFERENT....and they both could see those horses b/c they had seen death before.....but who knows I could be WAY off...I mean he is over CHO now.... I think deep down Hermoine likes Harry too..but you know how she is..she would never tell him...just b/c of how she acted about Cho..at the beginning of book 5. Harry always seems to have someone that fancies him, 1st Ginny then Cho...maybe Hermoine...and now possibly Luna might.... who knows though...at 1st I thought she fancied Ron though, b/c she was eager to help him with his things.....

brookealicious6
Noo...I say Neville and Luna. That would be cute. But I hope luna outgrows her weird stage...maybe it's permanent I mean her dad... is the quibbler editor.....i think that might be important. like how they used it to get Harry's message across....

hpluva14
i dunno luna is prob gunna end up with neville well i think she should that wuld be cute

robincooper
i reckon that neville will think shes too weird to get with her to be honest and the way shees been written in the story i s that she may die in the next book or to. i mean jk rowling has a habbit of building charecter identity and then killing them off eg diggory thats what i think ayway.... probaley wrong!

robin sad

brookealicious6
I think Neville is actually a very talented, outgoing, and outspoken person at heart...I think he's quiet because of what happened to his parents. I hope he doesn't go crazy like them. He's going to get really important!
Naw...I don't think Luna will die. I swear she's going to get really important too!!

Luna she cool but a bit weird

frootlooplucy
but unless luna does something really important first, its pointless for her to die. i mean, cedric died so harry could get cho, and sirius died for obvious reasons, but luna has to do something to make her worthy of dying... if you know what i mean.

robincooper
that might happen in the next book you never know! confused

Dracor
Now, I've read some of the postings, and personally, as a fanfic writer and reader I have looked deeply into the story to see how things have moved along with relationships. I have seen that Harry and Luna have a high chance of getting together, and Ginny will either end up with Nevile or Dean (that may have been a joke though....). Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Andromeda
I liked Luna immediately in the chapter bearing her name. I don't know about the British edition, but in the Scholastic (U.S.) edition there's a really cute picture of her on the first page of the "The Lion and the Serpent" chapter, wearing the lion-head hat!

I can't tell what JKR will do, but I hope she's a match for Harry in the next book.

As for Harry and Hermione, "Hermy" has obviously preferred Harry from the first book. From the first, remember, whenever she runs up to Ron and Harry she's always says "Harry", never "Ron". She also has always hugged Harry. (Though it could be a sisterly affection, entirely.) But airangel425 is right: Hermione would never let on to Harry even if she were interested. If she has been interested, she's either written him off by now (as did Ginny) or is biding her time. (She's smart enough to know how to do that and to be patient until it finally dawns on him that he is interested.)

Anyway, Luna is way cool and incredibly strong. She may have been so traumatized by her mother's death that she's clung to her father so closely that she even believes everything written in his ridiculous magazine, even though she's smart. She'll grow out of it.

brookealicious6
You guys don't get it! Harry and Hermione's 'love' is all friendship! Jeez! Hermione will get with ron! (they're always jealous of each other).
And by the way, Hermione was giving advice to Harry about Cho so they would keep dating! If you liked someone you would either give bad advice (to make them break up so you would have a chance) or not say anything at all! It's so obvious Ron and Hermione like each other. But if not, there's NO WAY Harry and Hermione will get together!
Couple:
Hermione and Ron
Neville and Luna
Ginny and Dean
Harry and Cho or no one

Dracor
B-b-b-blasphemey!

mad Harry and Cho shall never be together again! mad

Vive le Harry and Luna!

Happy Dance mad The wrath of the bananas be upon you! mad Happy Dance

danradclifeluva
gree with dracor they wont ever be together agin and it culd be that she was a friend and she culd tell harry liked cho so she put her own feelings aside for harry to be happy like peepl have said up above sumwhere: Hermione would never let on to Harry even if she were interested. If she has been interested, she's either written him off by now (as did Ginny) or is biding her time. (She's smart enough to know how to do that and to be patient until it finally dawns on him that he is interested.)

robincooper
dudes. ladies realy i doubt he's going to find 'the love of his life' in hogwarts' i mean i reckon he'll find someone else when he leaves school... If the story will go that far! smile

airangel429
True True.....but I Stand firm with the whole Harry and Luna...where did everyone get Neville and Luna from.....yeah they might be cute...but they have to RECOGNIZE each other first..which they have not.... =) This is all getting funny to me!!! laughing

LIke I keep saying..I could be WAY wrong about Luna and Harry but I believe it is very logical. I do see alot with Ron and Hermy. I can see Hermy hugging Harry as an affectionate friend...she won't hug ron if she's interested in them. Just the way her character is portrayed...she's not really a flirt you know....just very clever, book smart and pretty. She shows affection towards Harry also because that is like her best friend and she was obviously VERY worried about his survival of all the obstacles.

Luna and Harry though......I say alot more will come out in book 6..also with Harry finding out how to contact Sirius. I did read in an interview though that the ones that come back as ghosts are not usually the happiest people. I believe Sirius is where Luna's mother is and that will play VERY LARGELY on their already developing relationship. Harry is already looking at her in a different light. More different than the first impression on the train. Cho though.....I think she's just someone that he may fancy but those two can't ever get their acts together. And she cries ALOT!! It gets annoying after awhile and I am sure that's how Harry looks at it and what if he always thinks he's second best compared to Cedric. B/c when Cho was aware of Harry liking her, she still kept with Cedric...... I think she liked the idea of being liked and then I think Harry was her rebound. You know...we girls like the attention..(TO A CERTAIN POINT) in school it was always giggly when you would know who liked who at school. Is this making sense???

Well enough of this for now..... =)

mina.harker
I reckon hermione pays too much attention. she noticed that harry liked cho ages before anyone else, and she didnt seem happy for him when he and cho got together. but i really like luna (b/c shes me in a nutshell) so i think harry and luna should get together cause they have alot in common. cho still wants attention from harry, but i dont think shes really interested.

Luna and Harry: ideal to an extent. she and hermione obviously dont like each other much coz theyre nearly oposites. and hermione has the whole viktor krum thing. luna and harry fought beside each other, and harry and luna did alot of bonding, which will continue i think in the other books.
Hermione and Harry: wont get together. ron will be a 'third wheel' and they'll always fall out and it wont go right. i just thonk they care about each other and ron coz theyve been through so much
Neville and Luna: rnt gonna get together either. i think she scares neville. but then i look at how he fought against bellatrix lestrange and how much more confident he is now and i think he'll be a bigger and stronger character in the next books, and will play a part in the fight against voldemort because of he's so angry about his parents. i really admire the way neville has grown so much but so slowly during the books, but every detail we discover is really significant.

CHO needs to get over cedric. i know someone dying is hard, but thats no need to cry all over the place, so get a grip!!
Luna just sounds so dreamy and will believe anything, so harry will be able to trust her. As for her father being the editor of the quibbler, thats just funny. harry will be able to thank her father (and vice versa) for the interview if they get together.

lupin is the best, but fred and george have an edge

danradclifeluva
i think that ronll end up w/ hermione and harry w/ ginny or lovegood i mean it mit put a twist to tha story

airangel429
I think its great that Neville had gotten so courageous too. I also think that he will play bigger later. I think Harry and Neville might become better friends, b/c of what dumbldore told him at the end of book 5...and how he knows why Neville's parents suffered..etc.....so they have alot in common....... I wonder if he will tell Neville??? About the meaning of the prophecy??

danradclifeluva
nevilles parents didentsiffer becuz of tha prophecy they suffered after riddle was destroyed they suffered from death eaters who thought the longbottoms knew where voldermort was becuz they were trying to bring riddle bak to life

airangel429
NO I know that they didn't suffer from the prophecy..yes they suffered from the death eaters b/c of voldemort...but i wonder if harry will tell neville..b/c harry was the chosen one b/c of the scar from lord v b/c he was the one that he had made an equal not neville...so i wonder if harry will ever tell neville that.

this is what i meant in the 1st place.

mina.harker
i dunno if he will. neville might be glad that harry got chosen cuz he dusnt wantto be in voldemorts hate list, but he might be jeleous or something

Seraph

mina.harker
yeah, neville might do that, but i think harry will die anyway. i just have an inkling. but id cry, so i dont know what will happen. maybe harry and voldemort will kill each other!

Seraph
yeah. i thought of this too. maybe thats because of that there will be only 7 books (yet..)

mina.harker
and in every interview, jkr is like 'you'll have to wait and see if harry survives the 7th book' so he might die!

airangel429
I think that maybe when/if Harry kills Lord V.......then Harry will die too. B/c he feels everything that V feels and stuff........ so when he dies...b/c of the mark...I wouldn't be surprised if its like a sacrifice thing...he kills Lord V to save everyone....EVERYONE!! and then b/c of his scar and the connection with him and Lord V, Harry will die. I dont want him to die...but I could really REALLY see this as an ending...being that there is a deep connection. We already know that one must kill the other...I wonder if Lord V killed Harry..then he would still live..but if the tables are turned and harry kills Lord V..then Harry would die...once again b/c of his scar!! =) OR...maybe when Lord V is vanquished...then his scar BURTS open and vanishes?????? What do you think???

Luna Kwoks
Personally i agree with airAngel 429. I think Harry will end up with Luna too. He's just discovering, at the end of the book, how special Luna actually is. Before, he never took the time to get to know this funny girl. He is in love with her. Only thing is, he does not know it himself yet.
gosh, and this girl fancies his best friend, Ron............

airangel429
BUT............I had forgotten all the things that Harry and Ginny have together...THEY DO HAVE ALOT....but I think Harry does look at Luna in a whole new light....but I think that she will get close to Harry to try to get closer to Ron...whom Hermy will have to make a move in order to not lose the chance with Ron.

I still think there COULD be a possibility with Luna...but she didn't come about until book #4 (her parents were mentioned at the quidditch match)....but its possible that something will happen to spark her and Neville....LIKE MAYBE HE WILL SAVE HER...........B/C HE'S NOT BEEN AFRAID ANYMORE!!! That would be cool.

Harry..well he saved Ginny way back when......and Ron even wants him and Ginny to get together...just talk to LilyGinnyBlack OR go to the FAvorite Couples Thread and read what she has written....THERE'S ALOT that you forget from the 1st books.

ALSO.... I think Luna will forget about Ron once its finalized that he and Hermy are a couple.... but I think in order for Neville to get Luna...he will have to rescue her from something. You know how she is always dreamily thinking and looking. I could see her doing that towards Neville...IF he saved her. I really do like her character..SHE's so opposite from Hermy. I like Hermy's character too...she's alot like me...protective of my friends and stuff...when they are out to get into trouble...etc.......

I think her fancying Ron may be just a phase.....but who knows.

airangel429
I also think that Luna will be the one that Harry confides in and I think she will show him how to get in touch with Sirius... I think if they don't get together......then they will become very close...but this may upset Ginny and make her jealous...b/c if Harry couldn't talk to her about Sirius. I guess we'll have to see. But Harry and Ginny do have a bond from book#2. And she liked him in book #1...(i think that was the one).

Luna Longbottom.......THAT MAKES SENSE...HAHA! smile

LunaLovegood
DUH! Did any of you read the end? It looks like it might be Luna and Harry. After he talked to her, Ron mentioned Cho and the book said, impressing Cho seemed to be a thing of the past

BTW SNAPE RULES! ALAN RICKMAN TOO!

celestialstaff
Yea, I think harry and luna might get together too. i mean neville...i just dont think he likes luna, he thinks like all the rest that luna's just Loony Lovegood. i know harry did think that luna's weird too but at the end, i think he began to feel differently towards her. after what happened to harry at the end, he couldnt really talk to anyone anymore, not even ron and hermione. i also think harry and luna have a lot of things in common.
-they can both see thestrals and have suffered severe losses
-they both can hear things no one else can like the voices (anyone who has finished th fifth bk will know what im talking about)
-and they're both often the subject of ridicule (everyone at one point thought they were mad)

not that, that really means anything, i could be way off, but all the same.
they're both kind of weird and separated from everyone else.

airangel429
Yeah I thought that too...but go to the favorite couples and read what LilyGinnyBlack about the whole Harry/Ginny thing. I think that Luna could still be a big possibility....but Harry and Ginny have alot built up together...... who knows though. Yeah......I know Harry and Luna have a lot in common...but I guess we'll see...b/c you have to remember....Luna is interested in Ron..........

charmaine
i think luna and harry will get together he thought she was wierd at first but i think he warmed to her much more to her now and harry s so over cho chang thank god she such a cry babe harry needs someone to cheer him up not bring him down

killadrilla
i think that Harry is the only one who really understands Luna. he thought she was a bit odd at the beginning on the train, but at the end he felt sorry for her because people were always taking her stuff. he knows how it feels, so i think she will become a main character, such as ron or hermione, and will have a good role in the oncoming books.

VampVicious
if Luna is really gonna be part of the gang.. i cant wait to see the feud between her n Hermione.. I mean, the know-it-all girl vs one weird girl who believe in wut most ppl think is unreal. I like Luna.

airangel429
yeah..hermy is gonna get more jealous of her boys.....having to share them

LilMimister006
Hermoine? Jealous? Nahhh....rite? blink

Lokia
I had given you all, all these cool links but it says I have to be more well known. mad

Anyway, Hermione is Jelouse.... didn't you read the chapter where Luna almost won a Lodgical arugement against Herm.

Ass Goblin
i find luna cool she and harry have a lot in common they should get together

dage8_8
As I am reading everyone's opinions about Luna, I feel sorry to say that I didn't think that there was anything that special about her. I know that a lot of people feel differently, and I am not saying that I dislike the character, but she isn't my favorite by any means. I thought she was a very nice touch, and she helped with the story, but I am sure the story would have done just as well without her. Bottom line, Luna didn't do anything for me. Hate me if you like.

Lokia
Don't hate you... that just confuses me but I know what you mean. I never felt a thing for Sirius or Tonks and everyone loves them oh so much.....

Nefertite
O Gosh! Could someone tell me how to read SPOILERS?
Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!

MoonChild
dracor ur funny !!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

dancin bananas......hhehehehehe Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing out loud

idk i like the lil bunny....its sooooooo cute!!! bunny bunny bunny

charmaine
this is dedicated to luna lovegood fans as i think that she was a great charecter in book 5.

let me here your views and comments people

phindingnemo
Hey,
Luna is so great! All the Magical Creatures that she makes up Basiclly! Well she is one of the best Characters in the books now. She is so funny. Well Call me Roxy please. cya,

Roxy

charmaine
yeah i love luna shes really funny luna and harry have so much in common they both know what it like to lose people close to them

airangel429
I like Luna alot too!!!!!!

notsolooneyluna
Harry Potter isn't a series based on love or even puppy love. I realize that it is a normal part of growing up, but I don't think Rowling should focus too much on it. But I think these will be the hook ups:
Ginny+Neville (They went to the Yule Ball together so hey...)
Ron+Hermione (Cmon, Harry has never even looked at Hermione that way.... PLUS in the fourth book Hermione snaps at Ron and says something like"Next time ask me before someone else does!)
Harry+Luna(Harry is sooo over Cho, and Luna really wanted to help Harry in OOTP)
Soooo thats my theory... Bye!

StevenStills
Couldn't agree more.

Luna has already played an important part, but I hope she'll get a bigger one in the next book. But if she's "just there" that's alright because it's cool to be "just there." Luna's the best no matter what happens.

(okay.. maybe she isn't the best if she like joins Voldemort to kill Dumbledore or something... well on second thought if there was anyone who could make brutal betrayal cool, it'd be Luna)

airangel429
nah, i think Harry/Luna will end up like Harry/Cho....going no where. It may take book 6 for everyone to really see the point of all the H/Ginny shippers like myself and LilyGinnyBlack. There's alot of foreshadowing in the books and ALOT of stuff point to Ginny and Harry.

JKR said SOMETHING LIKE THIS.... the hero will hold hands with a little girl....in an interview...... we all know that Ginny is always talked of as small and little......she's also the youngest (littles) weasley. Ginny/Harry met at King's Cross when Ginny was 1st introduced to us...and WELL... that's where JKR's parents met..... so see the symbolism there. AND JKR is very fond of trains...... yes we met Luna on the train...but there's not anymore symbolism in the beginning...other than they all think she's a bit Loony. I like her character..but really think it iwll be a no go for her and Harry.

In the end I suppose we will see what really does happen though. I CAN'T WAIT! smile But I don't think that JKR intends to make this a LOVE STORY NOVEL....its more of a herioc tale of a boy named Harry and how he came to be in life having been through a rough childhood.......I mean with everything bad he's been through I REALLY DONT' THINK JKR WILL KILL HIM...what a horrible life!

Laviera_j
I agree, the time for harry and V=Cho is GONE!!!!

Luna understands harry, and what he is going through, and she was the only one that hjarry felt ok about talking to at the end of the book...

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Danistar
I haven't read the book. Can you say me at waht house she is???

frootlooplucy
shes in ravenclaw, but that doesnt matter, Harry and Luna are nothing like each other! you can say opposites attract, but they have to have SOMETHING in common. im not saying Harry and Luna wont be friends, coz i think they will, but they wontbe anything more.
BUT Luna will be important somewhere, characters in Harry Potter are hardly ever developed so much to be "just there".

Danistar
All Harry Potter's ladies are from Ravenclaw....heheheh....

Laviera_j
Yeah, they have the brains...Harmione was going to be put in ravenclaw you know...

LunaLovegood236
Right about the Hermione & Ron bit, but its deffo Harry & Chloe (me) Happy Dance

Trip
if you guys want my opinion (and yes, it's mine, so if you thought of it too, sorry, i didn't steal! angel ) okay, here goes: i reckon luna is dumbledore's great niece. no, think abotu it, it makes sense! we know he has a brother, who was in the Order but obviously not as great a wizard as dumbledore. maybethat branch of the family changed dumbledore's intellegent weirdness into luna's, uh, dottiness. so then dumbledore's brother had a son, who grew up around weirdness and came to create the quibbler, a magazine which sides with the Order, thusly luna's dad retains loyalties to his father. in this case, luna's mom would retain her maiden name and, luna would inherit it. OR dumbledore's brother had a daughter, who was luna's mom, and married a man with the last name of lovegood. this would also explain the last name situation.
in overview, dumbledore is cool and weird, luna is cool and weird, i am just plain weird and thusly concocted the theory.
Peace!
Trip geek alien laughing out loud reading rock

krassin
i dont think any of thees this will happen,because hp has never been predictable,so it will probably be something that yah wouldnt expect..

dark_august
by all terms i agree....

BOPRecruit 16
when movie 5 rolls around, who should play her?

krassin
umm...hillary duff?

crazy_c
me!!!!!! lol harry and luna all da way!!

Trip
if hilary duff plays her i really will boycott the movie. i DESPISE that girl with a passion; no offense to any fans of hers, but she's a horrible actress. i think they should do what they did for the trio and try to cast an unknown.
ps: i'll boycott the movie if he's played by an olsen twin as well

Trip
er, SHE's played by an olsen twin as well. sorry about that.

crazy_c
i wud hate to hear hilary duffs english accent. She cant sing either.

krassin
yeah,i hate her,and i am so sick of thoz twins!damn,they havent landed a movie in like 10years,but they getting ritch by making al this sick gurlie crap

its_magic
yeah lets make sum shit girly crap things and see how well they would sell but because were not famous who cares

its_magic
my latest product ;;

u sick off the endless pain of waxing how about u dont wax and just wear long pants and cover up those unsightly hairy legs u can purchase my products at bullshit.com the only place for hairy scaby women

president;;its_magic
manager;;its_magic
producer;;jezz i wonder who its_magic

company modo;;lots of hair we just dont care

its_magic
any ideas for my new production line post them at lunna love good and remember

lots of hair we just dont care

Trip
ookaayyy... yeah, i'm still getting over the twins on rolling stone. i thougth that was reserved for *talent*
like someone or another said... olsen twins go to whereever, olsen twins go to hell
who *did* say that? genius

BOPRecruit 16
these kind of movies are always best to go with unknowns. getting tired of some of these american actors who could possibly play a character.

frootlooplucy
thats the coolest theory ive heard yet!! i want that to happen. and dumbledores brother is always said to be weird... in OotP when moody shows harry the photo.. he says that... thats really cool...

lovethemoon
i heard people can try out for luna lovegood near christmas does anyone know how??? HELP ME IM GOIN MAD!

plz anyone oo knows ANYTHING reply i may cry sad x x me xxxxxx

Trip
thanx!
and no, sorry, i don't know when auditions are. but if they're not even done the third movie, why could they be casting the fifth so soon? just a question!

Cat
i really like Luna too...she reminds me of...well...me!! smile im rather odd myself smile

StrgzrCndyPixie
how are u like luna? not that im saying your not or anything cause i dont say stuff like that. yeah i think that made sense?

i like luna shes a new intresting character one of the likable ones and shes not like umbridge thats allways a plus

angel love devil Happy Dance laughing

LilyGinnyBlack
Yes I liked Luna WAY WAY WAY better then the big ugly toad Umbridge! big grin Which is a definate plus.... I LOVED Luna's character and how she is the totally opposite of Hermione! Also, luna was a plus in literary views also..... smile yes

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah she expressed herself in a totally different way to hermione

oh and by the end of the book i so wanted to kill umbridge i hated her so much i really wanted her to be the one that died instead of sirus

crazy_c
I luv luna shes da best

danfan_4ever
I think Luna and Harry will get together. For all you weirdos who think Luna is insane then you're insane! She and Harry are perfect once they grow up a little bit! love

zionette
Luna's the best!

zionette
wtf? howd that become my sig? (luna roks)

Danistar
Luna was very weird but lovely and warm girl.

sadge
i like luna a lot because shes described like me we are both ditsey!!!
lol im gonna audition to be her

crazy_c
I would if i could. I really think shes gonna end up wit harry

Toms_Chick85
i think luna is a awesome new character to add to the books. i mean shes wired and different from all the other ppl. she obviously likes Ron...but who knows if he will like her back er not... angel

weegie
i wanna play luna in the films! that wud b so cool!

snordorfhp13
I'm from america and im going to adution for Luna!! She rules and all my friends say i look and act like her! i can also have a great british accent

SillySnape
YES... they would be so cute together.........

looni
the american girl wont be able to get in theyre only lettin english people in.it says it only includes british ppl from the uk.
theyve only got a bulgarian person and 2 asians but they r british so sorry but u wont be able to audititon

looni
so soz they wont let u in lol

megajoint
yea good character all dreamy and stuff and mysterious

ohh well I also support r/luna (u don't have to reply to this... )

suzie
Neville and Luna. Period. no expression thumb up

RebelPhoenix
I'm really not sure who could play Luna in the movie but whoever they choose I really hope it's someone who cand do the character justice. I mean, most people (e.g. her peers at Hogwarts) just think of her as ditzy and weird a.k.a Pheobe from Friends but I think she's much more insightful then that, she sees things in ways that other's don't and there's an undeniable truth to the things she says even though she does have an odd air about her she is very tolerant and civil to the way peope treat her. Hence I hope they don't portray her as just a wack job and show her for the quite cool character she really is thumb up

megajoint

ArrghPirateGirl
yes

twigNig
I haven't read the 5th book yet but I'm very looking foward to because of what I hear about Luna. She's opposite of Hermione? Awesome. And nice name..... Luna. LoL.

SexyBabe
I know this sounds sad but im in love with Harrry potter and im goin 2 be auditioning for the part of her in january 2005 but i hope i look like her caz im not sure wats she looks like can any1 explain wats she looks like

thanx

alethea
doesn't she have blonde hair? I'm gunna try out for her too good luck to all who r trying out for her thumb up thumb up

nicola
Hi i'm audiitoning for Luna, i have an agent and i will be 14 when the auditions start. Ive posted a pic of me please tell me what you think!
lv Nicola

jossaira
hmmm......no i wudnt say. i fink ur not what people hav in mind. ur pretty tho, but i reckon luna is different.
how do u get an agent?

shanie623
Nicola: Good luck! =) By the way, are your eyes blue? Because it doesn't see like it in the picture.

Anyways, anybody know the kid British actress called Millie Findlay from the movie "The Last of the Blonde Bomb Shells." I think she's great! She maybe 14 this year (IMDB doesn't say her age or birthdate)... But she'd make a great Luna! Also, everybody knows about Rachel Hurd-Wood who was Wendy in Peter Pan... She's much too beautiful for Luna, but she'd still be a great choice.

twigNig
Yeah I think you look the Luna part. You look like how I sorta imagined her. GOOD LUCK!!

Jossaira: First you search for an agent.. sometimes they come up to you and give you their card but you have to watch out for those. You have to pay for your portfolio.. at least I had to. My agent was Johnney Depp's old agent.

emzy
I love Luna, and would love to play her too, though i'm too old to play her!! You would be good to play her nicola, how did you get your agent? i want one too!!!

~DaPirateFreak~
Luna is an awsome character...She is my fav along with Tonks...Dunno Y just coz she is so diffrent yes

hiddnsecret14
hey
i really want to be luna also. (now to make the list of people wanting to be luna longer! lol! jkjk)
But i'm american, so my chances of doing that is slim, but i'm gonna try though.
This is what i look like:
Age- 13
Weight- 108lbs
Height- 5'5
Hair- Wavy dirty blonde hair
eye color- icy blue (sometimes my eye color changes though.)

So what do u think?
~Anne

meel
Luna is a different character !
she is funny , and smart! =]
and...was so funny when i read the part that she is goin to the gryffindor's game with the "lion hat" !!! hehe

the girl who played Wendy in Peter Pan u know,,,Rachel Hurd-Wood,,,she could be a perfect Luna...! =]=]=] yay!
anyways! Good lucky for you all!

Hey Anne!! post your pic! wink

kimberlumps
I saw on a website that it said they are wanting an "unknown" actress.
Iv got an agent and will soon be 14. Can antone tell me if they have ALREADY got a date for an audition?

Shonk-Da-'Onk
Wow this threads slow erm

RoguePw25
I really felt sorry for Luna in the last book, when everyone was picking on her. So sad. But she's a wonderful character.

dark1365
This thread is slow.

Shonk-Da-'Onk
I know

Shimmy
It would be early next year, 2-3 months before pre-production and rehearsals start. I know it's short term, but they'll give call-backs to people quickly. I auditioned for Cho last year, I got a call back and got through 2 stages, then they dropped me. I met Katie Leung who's playing Cho, she's a nice person and she was pretty, so right for the part. The auditions haven't been set yet because they're still filming GOF in Leavesdone studios, but they'll be OPEN auditions, so everybody can come, with or without experience or agents. I think they'll most certainly be held in London, Covent Garden, at the Pineapple Dance studios.

ladygrim
smile

PinkDiamonds
u luk the part i think!!r your eyes blu coz lunas r and ther very BIG and BLUE your hair is how i imagened it!!

O0oKk
I would sooo love to play Luna Lovegood. But one: I don't have to proper accent. and two. I look more like a Weasly. Red hair and all. There's better people than me out there to play her. I'll just stand back and watch it unfold.

pixie05
Originally posted by nicola
Hi i'm audiitoning for Luna, i have an agent and i will be 14 when the auditions start. Ive posted a pic of me please tell me what you think!
lv Nicola

o, i hope u get it!!! u r just how i imagened luna. big grin

Luna150
Luna is my favourite character, i think she will play a very bug part in the books and jk rowling put her living near the weasleys for a reason.

I have thought about auditioning for luna. I will be 17 by the time auditions start but i look about 13 *which is entirely a good thing sad* Obviously i look alot older when i dressed up but anyway. I have blonde hair and really really bright blue eyes, brightest in my class (We did this thing we we had to get in line of order of diferent things and one was eye brightness :s)

I love acting, i am actualling starting a Btec Nation Diploma in Performing arts in september but who knows, i probably wont audition.

weegie
Originally posted by Luna150
Luna is my favourite character, i think she will play a very bug part in the books and jk rowling put her living near the weasleys for a reason.

I have thought about auditioning for luna. I will be 17 by the time auditions start but i look about 13 *which is entirely a good thing sad* Obviously i look alot older when i dressed up but anyway. I have blonde hair and really really bright blue eyes, brightest in my class (We did this thing we we had to get in line of order of diferent things and one was eye brightness :s)

I love acting, i am actualling starting a Btec Nation Diploma in Performing arts in september but who knows, i probably wont audition.

I think you should go 4 it! If you love acting - look like her (dont worry bout the age thing) - and are a HP fan I think you should definatly try out!!
I would also love to play luna lol! I also have the big blue eyes n the dirty blonde hair blah blah. But i will also be 17 by the time they even start to search for an actor to play her lol. Not really a problem - except i kinda look my age. Plus i don't have the guts, and i don't think i can act lol (never even tried). I couldn't play her for the fear of ruining her charactor because she is amazing and she has to be absolutly spot on in the films or i may track the director down n crucio them, haha evil face
The girl who posted the picture - i think you should go for it aswell, you have a dreamy look about you which i like.

Darth Nauj
I just wanna know who is going to play her I cant wait big grin

Sectumsempra
ahhh i was picturing luna as a cute shy girl.... extremely pretty but odd in actions... and ya... someone with big blue eyes

Sectumsempra
gahhh... i was asked to audition for Krum but i dont have a Bulgarian accent so i turned it down... im Macedonian and bulgarians speak pretty much the same language with the same accents, but growing up in canada i lost mine lol... the guy playin it now seems to have fit the role properly

Sectumsempra
i want to meet emma in person.. .i think shes pretty good looking and bein in a role where we were "sorta dating" that woulda been awesome... bak to luna ppl

weegie
Lol. Wouldn't we all love to meet all the charactors - or be the charactors.
I see her as a cute little shy girl aswell - although - she would be 14 right?! So not so little. And i hope Bonnie Wright (ginny) gets older, she still looks about 12!

Sectumsempra
hmmmm Ginny is supposet to be really hot in the sixth book going through bfs like a case of... what are those chips called? Pringles! (once u pop the fun dont stop) yaa so she should be hot... im in the age range as the trio so... ya toodles

weegie
Yeah ginny is supposed to be 'hot'. I don't know why i just don't like Bonnie. I don't see her as ginny. I really hope they get luna right (going back into topic lol)
Sectumsempra - how old r ya?

Sectumsempra
im 16 . i see bonnie as ginny.. easy...

O0oKk
When I pictured Luna, i saw a slightly chubby blonde girl with Harry-esque glasses an wacky clothes that don't fit but somehow match. Or maybe it's just me.

O0oKk
I tend to see unordinary things...

O0oKk
I really do want to audtion for Luna Lovegood, but I just don't look the part, and I don't have the money to fly to London or anything, and that doesn't help either. grrrr

weegie
where u live?

O0oKk
I live in the US. in Ohio... ish

weegie
They would only cast someone from the UK. I don't really think you have a chance. But good luck if you do go 4 it!

O0oKk
Thanks.

HPRox90
When would the auditions be??? I think it would be fun to try!!!

O0oKk
I don't know. I've been trying to find out. Just in case I'm able to. Like you said, It would be fun to try out.. but I don't think that I'm the right person to go for it. There are other people more qualified for it as I found out.

HPRox90
Yeah, but it would be awesome to try!!! Do ya know if you have to be British to try out???

O0oKk
Ya but.. I don't really care.. And i have a lot of friends from like.. all over the place and I tend to take on the accent of the people I'm near. It's a wierd natural Habit. So.. I hoping if I do try out.. That will be to my advantage.

HPRox90
I hope you make it!!!

O0oKk
thanks! You're real encouraging!

HPRox90
No prob!!!pile

div
wer are the auditions going to be held?

HPRox90
No idea!!! Wish I did know, though.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>