most embarraing moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smllfry247
embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

what are your most emarrasing moments!?

diegocala
I got my tail caught in the car door and locked the keys inside. Everyone was laughing at me
Oh, there you go, now you've got me crying...

Smllfry247
aawwwwwwwww im sooo sorry bout your tail!!! one time i got mad at my teacher and bit her with my fangs!! lol! everyone got really scared!

bigbadbike2
I have to many to post now but I will start with this:

I once was eating at a KFC restaurant. Let me explain the layout of this place on entrance into the first door you have 2 options the enter door which leads to the line where you order, or the exit door which is the door leading out of the sit down area(where you eat your food). My friend and I stand up to leave and begin to walk out the exit door. My friend is already outside of the building holding the first door open for these 2 girls walking in. I being the nice guy 'i am decide to hold the door open also. I am smiling trying to make a good impression as they walk by giving me the - Wow you are stupid look - and continue to open the entry door and walk into the restaurant. I now relize that I had held the exit door open for them. At this point my friend is laying on his car in tears from laughing so hard and I am utterly embarassed. embarrasment

Smllfry247
how embarrasing especially if the girls were pretty

Crash_Overload
I can top that. I have a bit of stage fright, but when I get to it, Not anymore.

Our school has the annual "The Boomb" varity show. Me and my friends where in it. We where dancing to the "Backstreet Back" song (OH SHUT UP!) But I was so nervous that my synchronisation was soo off. And I did the reverse of what they did. If they would swing there hands to the left I would Do it to the right. IN fornt of at least 500 people. PLUS there famillies when they got the tape..... I SEIRIOUSLY still get nightmare about that. Like I have to go up on stage for something I did not even know I was doing...

Baylin
Hmm...

I was doing a gig playing guitar in a packed pub, a couple of nice lasses were in the front so I was showing off a bit, as you do. My guitar lead got caught round my foot, not uncommon and usually no problem just to shake my leg to get it off. Unfortunatly this time it ended getting wrapped around my ankle, so I shook my leg some more, still it wouldn't come off. So I try to put my foot down but oh no, I had managed to get the lead wrapped round so bad that l couldn't put my foot down......

I fell over! To avoid breaking my guitar I managed to twist and land flat on my back knocking the wind out of me. When I looked over those lovely girls were p**sing them selves as was the rest of the band. embarrasment

I'm a little more carefull when showing off now...

ObieTrice 26
i havnt been that emberassed in real life but here on KMC i posted some wierd sh*t and every1 thought i was high, and some still might think that, but i wasnt high!

MaverickIce
It was a WHILE back involves a couple pieces of chicken, warm water, a sleepover, dirty boxers... and Girls Gone Wild... It gets pretty graphic from there and my lawyer tells me I shouldn't disclose that info..

ChinaNiki
When I was delivering pizza I hit the only curb marker in a motel parking lot and tore a huge hole in the oil pan on my first run out that night. Of course, if the numbers on the doors had been big enough to see I wouldn't have been driving the wrong way in the first place. Busted my oil pan and didn't even get a tip. miffed

Tired Hiker
Embarrasing moment? The other day when I posted the Babe Calender thread. Other than that, it had to be the time at the whale show at Marine World Africa USA. The ring leader guy, who stuffs dead fish in his pockets and makes the whales jump out of the water, needed an audience member to pick a number between one and ten. I wasn't paying attention (i was usually day dreaming i was spider-man, i was eleven years old). So, the guy holds the microphone up to my face and I say, "Seventeen."

LilMimister006
hm...in the last month before highschool ended for the summer, i was dressed up in a blouse, skirt, and high-heels/sandal-ish type of shoes, and i was holding a my algebra binder, science binder, my algebra book and my purse. So then the five-minute-bell warning bell rang and i was still talking to my friends, and then one of my other friends pulled on my purse and was like "Come on Mimi we gotta go!" and i lost my balance and fell to the ground in the middle of the hallway, lol i dropped all my books and i landed on my back, it was so embarassing! embarrasment. then when i went to my first period class one of the guys i know thats popular, he whispered to me in the middle of class while laughing "i saw you trip this morning! haha" and i was like "Ooohh...hehe....uh...yea..i lost my balance..." and he was like "haha, that was great! That was the highlight of my morning!" and i just did a nervous chuckle and looked away embarrasment.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by ChinaNiki
When I was delivering pizza I hit the only curb. . .

Whoa, stop right there. Delivering pizzas is embarrasing enough. eek!

lol, I delivered many a pizza back in the day.

ChinaNiki
delivering pizza can be very lucrative when you're a girl

guys would get stiffed when it rained (and orders always increased with the rain) but poor lil old female me would get extra big grin

Superbowl Sunday was good too cuz only four of would be working so it's like seven orders at a time with 2 hr waits

Tired Hiker
I used to dress up as a girl to get better tips. Naw, just kidding. But Super-bowl Sundays were always money. One time I missed out because I ate too many jello shots at a pre super bowl party thinking I wouldn't get hammered, you know, it's only jello (famous last words). I called in drunk. They didn't fire me because the other drivers were so happy I wasn't there i.e. they got my tips! I worked for Round Table Pizza. Round Table payed most of my college. That should say a lot. smokin'

Evy_O
Embarassing moments...
Hmm...

Well, before T-Jay and I were a couple (long before) we had both gone to party of a common friend of us. My friends knew I liked him, so they decided to make a little joke. embarrasment
Anyway, we had danced a lot, and then it was time for the slow dances. I danced a couple of times, then sat down and chatted with a friend of mine. At this moment, Kathrine (one of my best friends) approaches. "Hey, Stella, T-Jay just asked me if you would like to dance with him!"
Yes, that was it! My dream was coming true! With a wide smile, I stood up and walked over to where he was sitting. Still smiling and ignoring his friends AND the girl that was sitting ON him (geez!) I say: "So, are we going to dance or not?"
(you can conlude I'm not the shy type stick out tongue )
I found out that he had never talked with Kathrine... AFTER we danced. embarrasment I had never been that embarassed in my entire life!

Fortunately now he has revealed that he wanted to ask me to dance, but he hesitated... Boys... roll eyes (sarcastic)

frootlooplucy
my most embarrassing moment is something i would never, EVER post on an internet site where anyone could read it.

Baylin
CHICKEN!!! stick out tongue

happy kine
as a young lad in the mall with my socks pulled up to my knee with the 3 red stripes at the top (it was 1983) and my short shorts and i didn't want to wear any undies (yeah i'm still a freeballer) well i has this fart that was just dying to get out and i wasn't going to hold it back... so i let out this great fart... well the problem was it wasn't a fart at all. a soupy liquid splatterd on to the floor and my sock. it also left a trail on the back of my shorts. i walked out with a shopping bag diaper... maybe thats why i do not like the mall to this day.

Celsius
ive been embarrase so many times, it would take a whole forum and a 10 thread just to tell you all of em. stick out tongue

Baylin
Well start at the begining celsius!

Tired Hiker
Happy Dance

Dancing Banana says, "That was money!"

cermiestar
i think i've told you people before......but i was in an audition and i fainted and fell into the orchestra pit.....oops
btw don't ever fall on a drum kit, it hurts.

Rogue Jedi
when i was 15, my sister and her date caught me, how shall i say this? ok......spanking my willy. embarrasment

cermiestar
how nice

Evy_O
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud , Rogue! That's... erm... hilarious! laughing out loud

shadow_angel
I once climbed all the CN Tower's stairs, and when I finally got to the top, I turned around to see all the stairs that I have climbed, and I accidently tripped and fell down all 1124 flights.

LoL!

Baylin
Dont you just hate that when it happens! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

shadow_angel
Haha!

princess leia
oh ouch.

i have 2...(many more, but im mentioning 2)
when i was in year 9 i was in the library on the computer. note i didnt know the bell times at my school. anyway im on and doing whatever when i suddenly notice there are only seniors in the library. and i look at my watch but i dont know what time the bell goes. so i count bak from 3 15 when it finishes and class started...half an hour ago...i frun there and everyone is staring and laughing.

and the other time, we had come back from duke of ed hiking, and i had a huge bag and i was exhausted, and i had to go to school musical practice. and then im walking up the hall, and this guy says 'hey, are those your underpants?' and points to a pair of duds behind me. they were bonds and i was like shitshitshit cos i own bonds, and he says 'just thankyou will do' (hes says it nicely, dont worry) so im holding them really tightly and trying to cover up them so other ppl dont notice...then i realise...i didnt bring my bons underwear on the hike...
i think we'll leave it there.

ChinaNiki
when I was seven I decided to cut my own bangs cuz I was tired of waiting for my mom to do it. Weeellllll...you can imagine what a disaster that was. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
Embarrassing moments hey, errmm nope can't say I can think of any.

finti
I canbig grin

Stovenutts
one day, a few years ago, i woke up, went to school just like any other day. but, when i got there, in about 4th period, i looked down to notice i was completely nude! or was that a dream...

Corran
This isn't anything to do with Lesbians or teaching girls to play pool is it?

Stovenutts
One Thanksgiving my parents did something I don't know if I can ever forgive them for. We were eating our turkey dinner when suddenly I realized I hadn't seen my pet turkey all day.
"Where's Mister Gobble?" I asked. Dad seemed confused. "Mister Gobble?" "Yes," I said. "My turkey. The one I picked out at the supermarket, and then after he thawed out I made him do a funny little turkey dance. Mister Gobble."
Dad's silence said it all. We were eating Mister Gobble! I ran crying from the table and locked myself in my room. Later, Dad knocked on the door and said he had some dessert for me. When I opened the door, I couldn't believe it. It was a slice of Pumpkie, my pet pie!

GroundedAgain
the first tatoo i got read "I'm a ****in' shitty French dictionary"
if ya don't get it i was talking about how swear words are refered to as french. anyways, it's on the bottom of my back, just above my waistline and i wore a tank top that let my belly button show which also let my tatoo show to my great grandma's 95th b-day. i got all the way there without my parents noticing but the first thing my great grandma noticed about me was the tatoo,and of course she told my mom, "i can't believe you let ytour daughter get a tatoo!

finti
teh pool stuff was innocent, but the girl??? you talked to is a different mattersick eek!

bigbadbike2
Just another reason not to drink alcohol ladies and gentlemen.

finti
indeed

bigbadbike2
big grin

Corran
Are you suggesting she wasn't innocent or she may not have been born a female?

bigbadbike2
I refer back to my earlier statement. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PIXIE
You guys are all stupid! why in hells name would you post on this! Smllfry is Stupid!

diegocala
Your'e the one that is a liar

ObieTrice 26
PIXIE u better watch yourself,u r looking for fights left and right u r either gonna b friendles or banished from the forums

PIXIE

PIXIE

diegocala
Tell us how you really feel

Smllfry247
i think she got banned! she isnt on any more!

diegocala
yeah right

ObieTrice 26
Seriosly!i think she got banned 2!some1 suggested her being banned,and she was gone a few mins later

ChinaNiki
come on guys

let's get back to the embarrassment and humiliationwink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.