Will It Be The 4 Neo ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morpheus
EVERYTHING
THAT
HAS
A
BEGINING
HAS
AN
END.

Kes
What?

CrazyShady
He means, Could this phrase be referring to Neo and not The Matrix?

Stovenutts
maybe both?

SpikeSpiegel
i thought it was refering to the trilogy sort of like star wars ep.I had every saga has a beginning i thought this was refering to it being the final matrix film.

Evil Dead
I took it as referring to Neo's Journey............as that is what the films focus on, .........Neo's path that is..........The first movie began his path as the one.........the second furthered it........in Revolutions he finally comes to the end of his path, whereas he fullfills his purpose.......he does what he was created to do, save the Matrix.

The architect tells us Neo's job basically his reason for existing is to save the Matrix.........he botched this at the end of Reloaded......now instead of reinserting his code into the mainframe (he missed his chance) he must stop the virus that will eventually cause the "cataclysmic system crash"........which is Smith.........once he destroys Smith he has saved the Matrix from crashing..........which is the very reason he exists.

The Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.