Paradise Hotel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChinaNiki
Am I crazy or was Toni on a show like this about four years ago? It was like Paradise Hotel, but it was on a boat. They paired up to compete to see who lasted the longest on the show. Does anybody else recognize her? I think the show was on about the same time as Temptation Island.

Raz
Who's Toni?

Celsius
stick out tongue.

Corran
What's Paradise Hotel? sounds like one of those dodgy places Tex goes to.

Baylin
Yeah sounds like a cheap motel or something!

ChinaNiki
it's on Fox in the states. They put 11 people on an island in the tropics at some superfab hotel and each week the one without a roommate gets booted off. When that person gets booted, a person of the opposite sex is chosen from applications from around the country to join the show. Reality tv with a twist Happy Dance

Baylin
Oh erm ok.... wink

VampirePrincess
Oh god! I hate reality tv! Its becoming a dease in the United States! OMG!

Anyway the only reality tv I ever watched was the Real World and Road Rules only because it was not as bad as it is becoming know.

Corran
I hate reality too.

finti
it is far to much different reality crap shows around

happy kine
if the show was really reality it would be some guy or gal going to work everyday... day after day after day after day... then a weekend and it would be the same thing that was on last weekend....

ChinaNiki
well, see that's the problem if someone can get on several 'reality' shows, then how is it reality?

and since all of these shows are really game shows played over several weeks how is it fair that someone can get on more than one?

and anyway how is a reality show a reality show if someone else is editing it before we see it?

the only way to get a true reality show would be to tape someone when they didn't know it and not do any editing at all

Corran
Like the Truman show?

bigbadbike2
In the Truman show they put him in fake situations. So that wouldn't work either. smile

diegocala
I agree, the Truman Show was about a fake reality, the shows today like Paradise Hotel are just like it, in that they are the furthest thing from reality....I think the public, thanks to the TV Heads, are confusing Reality with Live TV.

ChinaNiki
that's the thing. How can it be reality if someone gets on two different 'reality' shows? I know I've seen her on another 'reality' show, so really wouldn't that make her more of an actress?

diegocala
or an idiot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.