Is there ANYWHAY I can find The Matrix Reloaded for free download? and GOOD quality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K_Reeves
Is there ANYWHAY I can find The Matrix Reloaded for free download? and GOOD quality? I dont want that PIO/TMD horrible quality and sound you find off Kazza,. Im talking at leat a bit better!! And if there is NOOO way to find it for downlaod.. can someone tell me where I can pirate it? OHH MAN, thanks guys!! smile

Tired Hiker
Be patient. Wait for it to come out on DVD because you're only cheating yourself otherwise, and the filmmakers. Or go see it in the theatre on the big screen with those huge big speakers made for movies like that. In fact, why don't you just set up a digital video camera in the middle of the theatre and record it, I'm sure no one will see you doing this since no one else will be there. The movie is old now and it sucked anyways.

justinday15
Man it didn't suck! I guess u just have to be a big matrix fan to like reloaded, but some people just don't get it.

Raz
Sorry, but this is illegal talk and could land us into trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.