Thomas Flashbacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
I was looking through the "Revolutions" cast and they hav two members that are "4 year-old Thomas Anderson" and "8 year-old Thomas Anderson". They must hav him having some sort of Flashback or something. eek!

nickjs21
where'd you find the cast list?

AsthmaticZero
Are you sure it was JUST a Revolutions cast list, and not a Reloaded/Revolutions cast list? Because in Reloaded it shows younger versions of Thomas Anderson in the monitors in the Architect's room, remember?

Kes
Go to www.imdb.com and search Matrix:revolutions. Theres a cast option at the left side.

The Omega

Kes
Twins!!! I just really hope they are in the movie!

Korri
where did u find out this stuff?

Kes
www.imdb.com you can find the cast list there.
Try www.matrixfans.com not sure it has the cast list but itts a cool site.

Skittles19
hel-club trainee pony girl????
what the *hel*

Kes
New characters that will apear in Revolutions lol Apperentlyt the W. bros have a great imagination for scripts but can't come up with a few names stick out tongue

The Omega

AsthmaticZero
I read (in a magazine, don't remember which one) that the Hell Club is guarded by warriors who fight on the ceiling. The Wachowski's wanted them to fight upside down on the ceiling as realistically as possible, so instead of doing it digitally, they actually set up rigs to let people walk upside down. That explains all of those 'upside down' shots that are shown in the trailers. Sounds pretty cool to me.

Another_Smithy
....Neat.

Korri
kewl smile

The Omega
Oh, yes. Cool... Isn't it november 5th some time soon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.