Should I go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
It has been clear to me that I am no longer liked Ex:KJ,Xiz. I want yours thoughts should I leave or stay?

Ratcat
Oh stop it, you'll only end up farming moisture vaporators on some back water somewhere.

theEviljedi
What?Really what do you think.

King Jedi
Does this have anything to do with me saying I want to be replaced on the JC? I didn't do that for sympathy unlike you but if you want my honest opinion then yes I think you should leave the JC.

Ratcat
Honestly I think your getting paranoid, I for one don't want to see you go. Why do you think you should?

theEviljedi
KJ I am talking about leaving this whole forum.RC as you can see KJ thinks I am just doing this for sympothy.I don't want to associate with someone who thinks of me like that.

Ratcat
Where's Dim when you need a clear head in a filed of confusion?

Obviously I will not discuss JC matters as I am not on the JC and would not be able to comment from a clear perspective, but I do not feel you should disappear from these forums. Honest opinion.

theEviljedi
This is not a JC thing. KJ has said lies about me and if you want to beleave them fine.I just don't want to be on a forum when lies are said frequently.

Ratcat
Clearly these's an issue between you and KJ. I can't say I know what you saying about lies, they may have slipped past me. But KJ is one person, you are another and there are at least 20 other members to the forum so I think you both need to chill a bit and let bygones be bygones.

Else I'll have to get Dim to bash both your heads together.

King Jedi
Since you have started this argument again tell me one lie that I've said about you and don't forget that Xizor agreed with the things I said about you. And will you please make your sig smaller.

theEviljedi
Well one lie was that I post meaningless posts to get more on my record.As you can see my posts are very interesting.Also I tried to settle it but he won't so that is why I am having this.

Ratcat
Look, both of you just pack it in.

KJ, I've sent EJ what he needs to sort his sig.

EJ, just ignore him please.

This is a Star Wars forum, if you want to go and fight than I have a blank forum on ezboard where you can fight it out! This is nopt the place for it.

UBH, get back here soon, this is getting ridiculous.

theEviljedi
That's why I'm thinking about leaving.It no longer is a Star Wars forum with this happening.

Ratcat
Like I say just ignore it. If your really worried, either of you, then mail Raz or wait for UBH to return.

Dim
What in the world has gotten into you two? Is it REALLY that hard to get along?

theEviljedi
I did that already.And in the JC he called me a weasily little ****.Wouldn't you be angry RC?

King Jedi
Ratcat- When I decided to leave the JC I E-mailed Raz privatley and told nobody. Now EJ is looking for sympathy by posting this but it might not matter anyway as I might not be here much longer after what I've just said to EJ on the JC.

theEviljedi
Good.And I am not looking for sympothy>I seriously am thinking about it.And when I find out what the others think I will do what they wish.

theEviljedi
Dim if he said that all about you wouldn't you be mad?

Ratcat
Look, I'm not UBH or Raz, as I said I think you need to take this out of the forum if you can't just let it go.

Dim
KJ, why exactly are you leaving??

You two seem to be in a little poking contest...I don't see why you can't get along and what in the world brought it on...

King Jedi
There you go again posting tweo comments when you only need one. Are you completly thick?

theEviljedi
Dim I tried.I asked to settle this for the other's sake and he just blew me off.

Ratcat
Dim,

This has been going on for nearly an hour now. I find it very disconcerting that they can't just let it lie.

I did a little recruitment campaign on Sunday on my site but I think that anyone who decides to come over to this forum will take one look and bugger off again with all this stuff going on.

Dim
KJ...don't worry about how many post he decides to use...

and Ej, if he does blow you off then maybe you should just steer clear of him for a while...

You two could very well tear this board apart...is that what you want?

theEviljedi
What do you want me to do Dim?Stay or leave?

Ratcat
Thanks Dim, that's exactly the point I was trying to make.

theEviljedi
I did.But in the mean time he continued to lie about me.So what was I supposed to do?Stand back and let him?

Dim
I want you to stay and I want everyone to grow up...this is so incredible silly...and the truth is you both not it but you'd rather hold on to hurt feelings and keep nettling eachother...MY God Men...it's undignified!

King Jedi
I know and I'm sorry.
I would just like to tell everyone that after tonight I'm leaving and will find another forum. EJ is a munipulative little liar and I'm not going to put up with it anymore. Everything that he has said about me is something that me or Xizor said about him on the JC. He somehow manages to turn it round to make himself look good. I've contacted about 30 people about this forum so you should have some new members soon. You can E-mail me at [email protected] I'm not going to go on about EJ anymore as in time I'll be proved right.

Ratcat
EJ,

Take it from the master of not knowing when to let it go.

Just ignore it, he'll loose interest in the end.

Just for the record, I'm not passing blame on anyone here I just want us to live in peace and tranquility.

Dim
KJ, I don't think it's a good thing to just run off...if EJ is doing what you say then why can't you just ignore him? I know that he's never said anything that made me think worse of you...I can't believe that you're willing to leave because of this...It's very upsetting...

I mean...what am I going to do now? I won't have a favorite Keith...

Ratcat
ANd I'll end up being the only active UK bod here. (I think)

theEviljedi
What?I told him I want to settle it with him but he said no.I don't care what he does as long as it is not in disrespect to the others.

Dim
OH god...yeah, see KJ..why would you want to do that to us? I've already heard more about this man's knickers then I've EVER wanted to..eek!

theEviljedi
What he said was that I post meaningless posts and am a liar.Do I do any of those things?So there is nothing for him to ignore.He even admitted to me before that he was trying to kick me off the JC.

Ratcat
This whole topic is a meaningless post, and we've all been sucked in to it.

Dim, how's the photo coming, or have you given up on that.

RC tries to tackfully change the subject but thinks he may well fail.

King Jedi
This is my very last post.
Dim- I came here to talk about Star Wars and so I'll find somewhere to do that. EJ started this whole argument tonight when he called me a liar on the JC.

Ratcat- I'll probably join your forum but I'm away to watch the Olympics so goodbye.

EJ- Well done you have finally got your wish. Goodbye.

"Man, I hate EJ"
- Yoda in EP2. (hopefully)

Dim
Well...I had a few but I had on a flannel shirt because I don't have any winter clothes yet and I was having a fat day...so I tore those up big grin

theEviljedi
You called me a liar FIRST.I said we should work things out but you said no.I never wanted you to leave just stop with your put downs.

Ratcat
That's just vain. Have you seen my latest editorial pic. If I can post that then you can post a flannel shirt!

theEviljedi
Your not that bad RC.

Ratcat
It's a awful pic but my son took it and made me promise to use it. (He's 4 !!! Can you believe it)

I'm gonna get a load of new ones during my holiday, ,AFTER I've spent a week on my tan.

theEviljedi
I show mine when the pictures come in.

Dim
KJ...sad ..I hope you'll change your mind...if not then I'll miss ya.

RC..I would have posted the flannel but I was having a fat day...women just don't do that. I might just go to one of those photo booths in the mall...

Ratcat
Hey, I've had a fat life, what can I say...

theEviljedi
Trust me Dim your not the only one that looks fat in pics.Yup I do too.

Well I guess this is the new beginning w/o Kj.

Ratcat
I need some of that Mad Professor formula

King Jedi
Not just yet Dim. THIS IS MY VERY LAST POST but I need to ask Ratcat something. I've just been to your site and their are some posts under the name King Jedi but I've never been to your forum. How could that happen?

Dim
See KJ...that's an omen that you shouldn't leave!...

Ratcat
Anyone could have posted those unfortunately, someone appears to have just typed in King Jedi as a name without a password so they just appear as an unregistered user, hence the title of Wanderer.

I can delete them if you wish.

BVe aware that I may be closing my forums soon anyway.

King Jedi
Why? I've just arrived there. And the posts were mine but I never put them there. They are identical to ones I've posted here.

GOODBYE THIS TIMEsmile

Ratcat
Freaky, no idea.

I'm probably closing them in favour of advising my users to come here as it's a much better forum.

Dim
sad

Why might you be closing yours RC?

Ratcat
See above, this forum has a much better community spirit, until tonight that is.

KJ has just started posting over there, I just want to make it clear that i am NOT poaching users. In fact quite to opposite. I have alsready recommended this forum to the users of my forum.

Dim
I think and hope things will calm down...It seems like this kind of thing happens every so often but usually UBH his here to settle everyone down... I wish we could have headed this off but I don't see how there was much that we could do considering we don't know what was said in JC...

Ratcat
I understand. I know what I would have done if I was able but that moot at this point. Anyway, it's done now. I'm gonna take a time out and hit the sack, I feel worn out!!

theEviljedi
Ratcat don't close yours.I bet KJ was just blowing off stem.He said it was his final post 3 times so except him to come back.

Ratcat
The decision to get rid of my forums has been formulating in my mind for a number of weeks now. I'm gonna decide when I get back of holiday.

I must be true to my readers, this place has a lot more going for it, numbers, depth of topic, you, Dim, UBH, need I say more.

Raz
I've moved this thread to this, a more suitable forum.

EJ, I thought we had sorted this out, why would you want to bring it back up again?

KJ, I don't think you should leave because of EJ, as you are an integral part of this forum (so are you EJ).

Another thing, if anyone is having a problem with another member, can they please mail me first instead of starting a 'post fight'? My email, incase you didn't know, is [email protected]

Ratcat
This was suggested last night when they kicked off but it kinda escalated and Dim and I got caught in the middle.

theEviljedi
Well Raz he started up again and I decided I'll take no more.That's why I made this topic.

Dim
Okay...now can we let this topic drop...no use in dicussing it anymore..

Ratcat
Here, here!!!!

theEviljedi
I agree.I was just responding to Razsmile

Ratcat
Then you weren't agreeing then were you.

Ya know, I've changed my mind EJ, you should go.

Ratcat knows he goes on vacation tomorrow so he decides to stir the hornets nest. smile

theEviljedi
Why?sad

Dim
EJ...oh never mind...

RC...I *will* remember this...

Ratcat
He he he he he, couldn't go without see what EJ said.

Don't be a Dumbo EJ (WDW Reference smile ). Read the last line and laugh you wally.

See ya in two weeks and you all be nie to each other.

theEviljedi
Yeah I know.

UnknownBountyHunter
This is being closed this entire topic is inappropriate. Also EJ, making posts like these MIGHT be the reasons why you might be considered "unlikeable" by the short-fused members. Anywhoooo, this post is closed.

Lain Wave
yaa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.