"Hackers"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadygrass
Can anyone help me? I'm trying to find the title of song that is in the moive "Hackers" (with Angelina Jolie). The song is not on all three of soundtracks.This is when the song is played when Dade was hacking and discovering about the worm and the virus.

KidRock
hmm done know but the movie was pretty cool!

shadygrass
Does anyone know of a website I could go to for help?

Godshinto
I don't think there is different website you can go to you should try posting in a different Thread therer are threads here that are dedicated to Music, It's on the main page under community titled Music Discussion, you might want to try there

Kes
Try www.imdb.com but this will only give you the names of the songs.

shadygrass
Thanks for your input! smile

Ikobe
With the cheesy phrase 'he can override my systems any day!' in mind (I hang around with some strange, strange people... wonderful, but mad!), although I was a little confused at times (my TV has terrible reception... oh, it was on TV t'other Saturday), it's actually a cute movie, and not bad graphics for a low budget h4x0r flick. Interesting cheap use of the 'l33ts'... a question though, is the game that Dade and Kate play F-Zero?

~AI

Godshinto
how about this I made it for a member.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=370226

Ikobe
Most cute n_n

~AI

Smllfry247
yeah wanna help me make one for me!!

david53m
would like to know what the name of the last song is at the end of the movie and what group has it
thank you?

SaTsuJiN
you mean "Halcyon and on" by Orbital ?

Cinemaddiction
Easily one of my favorite movies of all time, with a baby Angie, no less.

Darth_Big_Boy
One of my faves as well. Cheesy at times but still good...plus Urban Dance Squad is in it!

bilb
Soundtrack list for Hackers:

1. Original Bedroom Rockers - Kruder & Dorfmeister
2. Cowgirl - Underworld
3. Voodoo People - The Prodigy
4. Open Up - Leftfield
5. Phoebus Apollo - Carl Cox
6. Joker - Josh Abrahams
7. Halcyon and On and On - Orbital
8. Communicate - Plastico
9. One Love - The Prodigy
10. Connected - Stereo MC's
11. Eyes, Lips, Body - Ramshackle
12. Good Grief - Urban Dance Squad
13. Richest Junkie Still Alive - Machines of Loving Grace
14. Heaven Knows - Squeeze

LOVE this movie!! johnny Lee Miller droolio

Cinemaddiction
Soundtrack sucks, lol. I got the CD the other day, and the 2 Prodigy songs were already on their 2nd album.

bilb
Was just trying to help embarrasment

Clovie
i love that movie. seriously. droolio

Clavis
me 2 eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.