Is it finished

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malfoy's chick
my friends at school said that the third movie is finished. Is that true? do you know?

unibrow
they just started filming in march so i doubt it....its coming out summer 2004 so it just wouldnt make sense

LilMimister006
yeah, i highly doubt its finished now

phindingnemo
Yah it is the dumbest thing that i have heard of. the mocie is not even finished! if it were then it would not be coming out next summer. smile roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! reading we will just have to read till then reading
Roxy

charmaine
the movie is not finished yet if it was it would be far too rushed the rumour is dumb trust me noway is it finished yet smile smile

watadrive
last a read it was Nearly finish. they were up to filming the part were buckbeak was getting executed.

Malfoy's chick
well she rekons it is finished, and they are bringing out this summer

iluvharrypotter
I heard it will be out in Summer 2004

nadiddijaa
it says on the warner bros website its comin out in june 2004 for sure... apparently...

danlover
when do you think goblet of fire will come out?

airangel429
that sucks that we have to wait another year...but maybe they're making it better???? I was looking forward to seeing it during the holidays......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.