Snape will kill Voldemort!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frootlooplucy
Rearrange the letters of Severus Snape, you can get the name Perseus Evans.
Evans was Lilys maiden name.
Perseus is a greek name, it means 'destroyer'. in a greek myth, Perseus slayed Medusa.
Medusa had snakes for hair. Voldemort has many connections with snakes, im sure i dont need to explain them.
im not sure if the Evans part is relevant... but think about it, its a pretty big coincidence, the two names fitting into each other, im CERTAIN it was no accident by jkr.
as i see it, Snape will save Harry by killing Voldemort. Snape has the connection with Harrys father, because james saved Snape. snape will save Harry.
tell me what you think.

phindingnemo
Snape cannot kill Voldemort! Harry is the only one who can. And will. Voldemort is the one and only who can kill Harry. and he won't. Did you not read the Lost Prophecy. In the 5th book? well now you see that Snape could die by trying to save Harry!
Roxy smile

phindingnemo
Hey here is another thing:
The name Evans has nothing to do with killing Voldemort! The Prophecy said that there will be a boy born when the 7th month dies out.(wich means Harry or Neville) But Voldemort will Eye the Child as an equal( Wich is Harry). there for olny Harry Can kill him. I say it again. well that was a good idea but it is not true! thanx.
Roxy (by the way just call me that instead of phindingnemo. ok It is not my real name also)
-Roxy- smile laughing cool

MoonChild
Wow!!! thats pretty deep frootlooplucy!!!! and that would be pretty amazing if he did but phindingnemo has a pointe with the whole prophecy thing...... huh blink

charmaine
harry will kill voldermort

frootlooplucy
right. ah well, it was a good idea while it lasted.

LilyGinnyBlack
Yea, it was a good idea. Though, it is always better to look deep into ANYTHING when it concerns JK! big grin

woodishott
Heh i havent gotten to the 5th book yet and when i read frootlooplucy's idea i really believed it. frootlooplucy must have taken a long time to look so deep into this subject....maybe its possible but maybe i have to read #5 to be sure.....

airangel429
YOU HAVE A GREAT IDEA LUCY! I do think Snape will save Harry....and that will end the ties he had when James saved his life.....and I think you are on to something....BUT i don't think Snape will KILL Voldemort....b/c Harry is SUPPOSEDLY the only one who can.....BUT what if Snape sacrificed himself in book 7 for Harry....... But it all will have to come about that Snape has been playing the double agent. Being on the good side, but not showing Voldemort...I think Snape is Dumbledore's spy for Lord V and his whereabouts. This is why I THINK that Dumbledore has invested SO MUCH trust into him. And this would also be another reason why he never would get close to harry and why he favors MALFOY!! It makes sense..b/c every time that Harry dogs on Snape about the Malfoys' his lip always curls up.....and now I am really thinking...its b/c Harry doesn't know that Snape is playing spy and is PRETENDING to be a friend to Lucious!!! OH THIS ALL MAKES SENSE, and Lucy your point was SO GREAT! Snape would save harry's life.... then the only bond left is the one with Ginny, since Harry saved her life!

GREAT THINKING GIRL!!

airangel429
OH yeah..and wormtail too..DONT FORGET..HE STILL OWES HARRY....

frootlooplucy
thanks angie!!
that bit about snape pretending to hate harry, and not getting close to him... that makes alot of sense!!
oh yeah, i forgot about wormtail...

airangel429
No Prob! big grin

yeah..it all came to me at the end of Ootp. B/c we were never really, AND STILL ARE NOT, clear on why exactly D-dore trusts him SO much... yes he will despise Harry b/c of his father...but it makes SO much sense for him to treat harry the way he does sad so Lord V won't catch on to him. B/c he has to please both Lord V and please D-dore by getting him information!

this is just a theory though people!

yeah I think we'll see wormtail in the next book.

mg16
FYI: DIDNT U READ THE 2ND BOOK??? SNAPED DID SAVE HARRY'S LIFE WITH THE WHOLE BROOMSTICK ORDEAL! oops, sry bout the caps, but as i was sayin thats a big coincedince, but the whole prophecy thing, i believe that, sry

krassin
james saved snapes life,BUT,like snapes said it was james' fault that snape needed saving,and im sure woormtail will somehow help harry when he needs it most...but sirus,as muxh as he and harry hate each other,sirus has allways had a good side,he allways halped harry in soe sort of way if u think about it

frootlooplucy
im restarting this thread.
its just TOO much of a coincidence, snapes name and everything... read the first post.
heres what i think:
"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches" not "is born", approaches.
"Born to parents who have thrice defied him, born as the 7th month dies." We,dont know when Snapes birthday is, AND we dont know what his parents did, they couldve been Voldemort fighters!!
"The Dark Lord will mark him as his equal" The Dark Mark, on every death eaters arm.
"But he will have power the dark lord knows not." tmaybe Snapes ability to go against Dark forces, he was a Death Eater bit turnedaway from V of his own accord. or maybe Voldemort is really bad at Potions.
"And either must die at the hands of the other for neither can live while the other survives" hence the title of this thread.

elchip
Death Eaters are not equals to Voldemort, he considers them puppets and servants.

Kristina
Frootloopucy, I really think you could be right. I always wondered what J.K. Rowling would do (or would let someone do) to destroy NOT to kill Voldemort. I mean, the books are still for children! J.K. Rowling has always made clear that Harry's a normal boy and not a "I will shoot down whatever's on my way" machine. Harry's not an Arnold Schwarzenegger nor a Neo nor another Actionhero. She won't let him commit a murder. That isn't her attitude. Remember, just the evil people have murdered (so far), the good just send their enemies to Azkaban. And I always thought that Snape's got to play a bigger role, I think in the end he will be okay with Harry.

frootlooplucy
Thanks Kristina big grin
Anyway, im not saying this is DEFINETELY going to happen, but it COULD happen. and its just the sort of twist that WOULD happen.

orlisgrl15
i dont think snape is going to kill Voldemort to save harry cause he already saved harry in the first book from Quirrles curse during the quidditch match remember. happy

frootlooplucy
yeah, so what? he could save him again.

Kristina
Maybe Snape has already saved Harry once, but if the prophecy was about him, he would have no choice, would he?! And so far it's just Dumbledore's interpretation that the prophecy is about Harry and even Dumbledore makes mistakes...And remember, Rowling is very tricky, she always lets us believe the contrary of what's true. I think she wants us to forget about the words of the original prophecy, she wants us to remember only Dumbledore's words! And there are some little sweet differences between Dumbledore's and the original words. Maybe it's not Snape, but I think it will someone else who has to kill Voldemort.

DC Sirius Black
Did anyone notice that in like half way through the fifth book when Harry is going to leave Grimmauld place, Phineas Nigellus comes in and tells Harry Dumbledore's message and then Phineas calls Voldemort the "Dark Lord" but later in the book Harry tells Snape that only people that were or are Death Eaters call him that...... i noticed that its kinda weird and i think itll have sumthin to do with the next book or the 7th. shifty

Kristina
Hey Sirius, I didn't notice that, I have to look it up.... but I don't think it's very important...Just remember what Sirius said about Phineas ("the worst headmaster Hogwarts ever had" ... something like that, I don't remember his original words) And nearly all of Sirius's ancestors were supporters of Voldemort or at least "pure-blood fanatics". I think it isn't that surprising that also Phineas has that attitude. And it was just Harry who said that just Death Eaters call Voldemort the "Dark Lord", I mean he isn't an expert, is he?! Do you know any people Harry met that call V. the "Dark Lord" and were or are no Death Eaters?! I don't remember anyone.

airangel429
Hey Lucy....maybe you are on to something. If snape has some unknown power that Lord V does not have....that is a good defensive mechanism...then that would explain why he ALWAYS gets turned down for the DADA class...... I BET HE TEACHES IT IN BOOK 7 and that someone else will teach potions........ big grin

frootlooplucy
maybe... maybe... good idea, coz there has to be some reason why snape never gets it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.