Pets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
What kind do you have?I have two Shelties named Jake and Gumbo.I also have a blue fish

Dim
I have two black cats, 1 white and grey ferret, 2 huge feeder gold fish and a black beta fish I call Darth Betar (his mouth is shaped like Vader's ventilator smile )

theEviljedi
Cool.

Ratcat
Alternative name for Cats. Target practice...

Dim
HEY!!...I love my kitties...

Ratcat
HEY!!...I just won a bet with myself. Thanks Dim.

Dim
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh you're manipulative!

Ratcat
But truefully I don't get on with cats too well.

I'd like to have a dog but with a potential newborn next year some time and a 4 year already I think we'll be waiting a while more yet.

Had tropical fish when I lived with my mom, I keep saying I'll set up a new tank but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Dim
I pretty much like anything but aracnids..

Working on a second baby hmmmm...yeah, probably better to wait on the dog then.

Ratcat
Yeah, to tired to walk it laughing out loud

Dim
Nope...not going to touch that with a 10 foot pole smile

Ratcat
I am now just sitting here chuckling like an idiot...

Dim
Wait!...I didnt' mean it THAT way eek! ...I'm on drugs...don't listen to me.

Ratcat
I know what you meant and that's why it made me laugh.

Dim
smile ..As long as you find me entertaining.

Ratcat
And I'm not gonna touch that with a 10 foot pole either.

OK, Must sleep now. 3am is an uncivilised hour...

theEviljedi
3am?Geesh

Ratcat
Hey, I'm in the UK. Now freshly revived and off to do shopping for my hols.

I here that Epcot has some Internet terminals in one of the new areas so you might not get rid of me for a whole two weeks.

Dim
smile I took a nap at 7pm and woke up at 8 this morning...

Are you going to TRU again...(what is TRU?)

Ratcat
Toy's R Us - Totallu UNHOLIDAY related I'm afraid.

Dim
OH...jeesh...never even crossed my mind that someone would call toys "R" us TRU...

On the dog thing...I changed my mind. I think you should get a dog now...just because I remember really really loving to play with my dogs when I was little...I used to dance with them..I think your kid(s) would do okay with the right kind of dog...beagles love kids (that's what I had)

theEviljedi
I went to bed at 11:30 pm and woke up at 2:10pm.Now that's lazystick out tongue

Dim
Yep..you're lazy, but then again so am I big grin

Xizor
In Connecticut I have my English Setter Dillon who is 15, and my brothers ferrets Slinky and Mieko. In my house I have a huge tropical fish tank dominated by a mean Oscar called Corporeal Punishment.

Ratcat
I want to gbet a new Tropical tank now but we're hoping to move house soon and I'd rather wait than risk loosing the fish in the move.

Plus we'll have a lot more room when we move, our place doesn't really have a space suitable.

Dim
I was at someone's house this weekend that had the coolest shrimp...he looked like a little race car...I always wanted to get a tropical tank but it seems like such a big undertaking...feeder fish are easy smile

Ratcat
If you have freshwater tropicals they are pretty easy. It's the sea tropicals that take a lot. If you get the salt/water ratio out by even a tiny bit you just end up with very expensive fish food. smile

I have dresh water and they are pretty easy to keep, just have to keep the water fresh with a good filtration system, but you can by an all in one canister that takes care of all that.

Dim
That's what sucks about fish...the cleaning.
Don't you think your son would like a little fuzzy animal to cuddle? awwwwwwwwwwwwwweeee!

Ratcat
Nah, he likes fish. He wants a dog but I covered that already.

Just to give a bit more info though, when I was 2 our family dog went mad and attached my mom and bit her face, THAT's why I don't want a dig until a little later on.

theEviljedi
Yeah my fish take gets dirty within minutes of feeding it.sad

Dim
Yeah, and my cats like to drink the water sick

Ratcat
Take it from someone who knows, that don't taste nice. Toomany times I've been sucking on the syphon hose to empty out some water from the tank and kept sucking just a second too long.

Dim
Ewe my heavens...that's really gross RC..ick!

Ratcat
Well it is when your the one with the pipe in your mouth.

bardock
2 dogs and cat

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by theEviljedi
What kind do you have?I have two Shelties named Jake and Gumbo.I also have a blue fish
Despite the fact that we have 50 other pet threads....I have
A pomeranian named Lola, cat named Judith, and hamster named Twinkie

big gay kirk
I've got a rat... he's a grey hooded, and he's called Ray....

Ulven
I have a "Norwegian Forestcat" called Lego, because he always enjoyed sleeping amongst my Legobricks when I was young. He's 14 years old now. And "he" is really a she, but i always refer to "her" as "him" whistle

It's black & white and he's a real badass, has never spent a single night inside the house except when beeing locked inside by mistake ninja

Edit: Just realized that I apparently also refer to him as "it" :/

bardock
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Despite the fact that we have 50 other pet threads....I have
A pomeranian named Lola, cat named Judith, and hamster named Twinkie
but this is the original

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by bardock
but this is the original
Whoops embarrasment
Well we still have 50 others.

leana marie
i have three cats, one dog, seven goldfish, two fighting fish, two guinea pigs, two hamster, six birds(budgees), and one snake. i love my snake but shes gone missing sad im very sad.

leana marie
oh and four rabbits!! bunny bunny bunny bunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.